• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

same **** different election

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
So a lot has happened since 2020. not sure about you all, but I went to bed election night 2020 damn sure Trump won reelection.

4 years later I feel Trump has an easy win. so therefore I panic. It cannot be stolen again correct?

It cannot be stolen again correct?
406680456_1065350471160885_4429467277792843626_n.gif

So a lot has happened since 2020. not sure about you all, but I went to bed election night 2020 damn sure Trump won reelection.

4 years later I feel Trump has an easy win. so therefore I panic. It cannot be stolen again correct?
Politics is all about who you know. The what you know will get you killed if you know too much.

2020 was an example of someone trying to break the status quo and get pushed aside.

Even the so called republicans are in on the swamp.

You also can’t trust what’s being thrown out on X, instagram etc. They say one thing only for it to be false the next day.

Politics is going to be a thorn for many until fresh faces take over seats

I'm trying to figure out which part of the federal government I actually trust. I gave up hope people from three letter agencies would put the country first.

The ******* politicians certainly won't.

I got nothing, no reassurances on anything. Power and party rule above all.

So on the huffington post Friday, there was a piece about how the Biden campaign should use AI to bolster Bidens image...

It concluded that while this is ethically problematic, all ethics may be thrown out because the ends justify the means...

100% tracked, auditable votes with multifaceted redundant backups and receipts is the only real way people can feel confident in elections now... we past the Rubicon on potential unethical shenanigans

I stayed up and watched it F'n happen.

I have no faith whatsoever that the repubs have done anything if note to prevent it from happening again.
The Repubs like to abuse the system too.. the uniparty will never truly destroy its other half.. that would risk a third party disrupting their power ...

Why doesn't every state have it set up like Florida? When I walk in to vote I go to the table,present my ID, sign next to my name on the voter roll and get my ballot.

Simple stuff.
That sounds racist as fucck, dude.

Why doesn't every state have it set up like Florida? When I walk in to vote I go to the table,present my ID, sign next to my name on the voter roll and get my ballot.

Simple stuff.
Me too. They scan the back of my driver’s license and I sign on an iPad next to name and address. Clearly my precinct owned slaves.

Md. I ask to show ID. They act like they look at it. 2020 my wife and I switched id's. No one caught it

So on the huffington post Friday, there was a piece about how the Biden campaign should use AI to bolster Bidens image...

It concluded that while this is ethically problematic, all ethics may be thrown out because the ends justify the means...

100% tracked, auditable votes with multifaceted redundant backups and receipts is the only real way people can feel confident in elections now... we past the Rubicon on potential unethical shenanigans
They have repeated the lie so often that Trump is a "threat to democracy" and of course that he's a Russian agent that they truly feel all is justifiable.

Nothing has changed since 2020, mail in ballots are everywhere and are here to stay, with the majority of states taking weeks to declare a winner.
People are inherently lazy and prefer sitting on their *** in order to vote. If texting becomes an option, they will flock to that idea.

Md. I ask to show ID. They act like they look at it. 2020 my wife and I switched id's. No one caught it
Once they asked me for name and address. I pulled out a piece of paper that I had written my name and addy. And read it off the paper as if it was the first time I had seen it. The little old lady didn't give it a second of consideration and waved me through to vote.

That described above are white supremacy tactics. I can't believe this! Don't worry. The drop boxes in Wisconsin will be preloaded this time. They can video tape activities but the ballots are already in the box. Silly republicans.

Everybody knows blacks and hispanics don't have ID.
In PA if for whatever reason you don't have a driver's license, you can get a state photo ID that looks sorta like a driver's license and it's free.

Everybody knows blacks and hispanics don't have ID.
In PA if for whatever reason you don't have a driver's license, you can get a state photo ID that looks sorta like a driver's license and it's free.
Well, the costs are borne by a different set of folks than the ones who receive the benefits.

So they could easily take a thumbprint or fingerprint with every ballot cast... that would be free for the people and easy to database..

I assure you illegals arent gonna get fingerprint scanned..

But Asians do.
You never hear much about them except for the way they drive.
Well, Harvard looked around and said there’s too many Asians around here and lost a lawsuit about it.

Last night at 7pm in France they knew that voter turnout was 59.1%, with two hours left to vote......how could that precision be possible in backward *** France when the greatest country of all cannot really be sure of how/who/when votes get counted. Lol

Democracy my ***.