• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Screw Tomlin ...

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
Mitch trying to call a timeout to give us a chance to get something ... coaches waiving it off to go live in the locker room. To be fair, I never saw the waive-off. But Mitch was calling timeout with time left so the only thing I can assume is the coaching staff called it off. Zone when we should be man. Wallace surviving another TD thanks to a drop. Coaches just wanting to run in the locker room. Fack Tomlin.

I challenge anyone to post a legitimate GOOD reason Tomlin should be a head coach. This is subjective, but if you can post something here CONVINCING me he should be a head coach in the NFL I will send you a free membership to this site. Get to it. CONVINCE me. Sounds sad, but I want to be convinced Tomlin isn't the issue. I have already stopped watching most other football (I feel like I can pick the NFLs gambling decisions in each game and I hate that is what it has come to).

Another play where the called defense was far too insufficient: sure, players could have been better bet the D call was poop.

Tomorrow. Team is yet again unprepared, flaccid, overwhelmed by a mediocre opponent, cannot move the ball on offense, cannot stop the run on defense.

Pathetic. What an embarrassment. I now expect a weak, disorganized, unprepared, stupid, undisciplined team.

And am never disappointed. But hey, at least they are paying attention to that equity thing.

Okay, my thread title was "Fire Mike Tomlin," NOT "Screw Mike Tomlin."

That matters because my introductory word in the post is "tomorrow." No, the Steelers should not screw Mike Tomlin tomorrow, they should fire him. I guess maybe they could screw him as well.

Okay, my thread title was "Fire Mike Tomlin," NOT "Screw Mike Tomlin."

That matters because my introductory word in the post is "tomorrow." No, the Steelers should not screw Mike Tomlin tomorrow, they should fire him. I guess maybe they could screw him as well.

According to media reports, Tomlin is safe no matter what happens the rest of this season.

The guy apparently is under no pressure to actually perform and produce results with this franchise.

I'm out of words. I'm just done until a coaching change is made.

According to media reports, Tomlin is safe no matter what happens the rest of this season.

The guy apparently is under no pressure to actually perform and produce results with this franchise.

I'm out of words. I'm just done until a coaching change is made.
If this is actually correct I’m out till that **** is gone. And I mean Rooney

Unbelievable. Anybody who expects this team to improve has never watched a full season of Mike Tomlin football.

The issues with Tomlin isn't because of one bad season, it's been building.

Not official, but very close to officially being no playoff wins in 7 seasons, the longest streak in over 50 years. Only 4 seasons with a playoff win in 17 seasons.

Incompetence on offense for 4-5 years in a row. Not even considering wins and losses, it's not an entertaining product.

Poor coaching hires. He really thought Matt Canada was an NFL OC and Mike Sullivan was the QB coach to bring along a rookie QB. You couldn't even manufacture false enthusiasm for either of these guys.

Having zero clue how to bring along a young QB. He basically ruined Pickett before he had a chance and now we have to go into a third year only knowing Pickett knows how to play safe, which results in few interceptions, but also few touchdowns.

If the Steelers run it back with Tomlin, we have no reason to not believe it won't be more of the same. This team needs some fresh ideas and energy.

Once more this site and Tomlin blame Mitch even though Mitch got you two TDs and then defense gave up 27 points. Harris fumbles cost you a TD early second half and you bench Mitch with two minutes left and look at the score. Total dipshit move by this head coach. Harris loses yardage at the two Mitch gets in and we giver Harris a pass. We all know Mitch is not the guy but either is Tomlin and this coaching staff. We are a weak team, poor tackling, poor coverage, poor blocking and lack luster players that show themselves on the field. Lose two games in a row up by 13 and then you gave up. But the scape goat is Mitch, by the way what play did Rudolph make. Tomlin was a big embarrassment on that move at time of game and no one sees that. Slam away.

The fat lady has sung her song with this team and this coach.
Thirty unanswered points against at best a mediocre Colts team led by a career backup QB.
This is a dumpster fire and Tomlin built the fire and has zero clue how to put it out.

Once more I say Mitch has been a professional for two years taking a lot of guff from fans and media. Yet he went out did what he could and Tomlin bulls that lame **** action of taking him out with two minutes left. He sent Gunner packing and yet his boy Harris fumbles coasting a TD and he still puts him on the field. Maybe some of the comments of Tomlin are true because he showed it tonight. I cant understand how Mr., Rooney can watch this and still see Tomlin as his guy.