• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Since Bomma's such a ******* *****... American bikers go to Mexico

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/147187-bikers-ride-rescue-jailed-marine-mexico/

A group of bikers in Arizona are organizing a ride to the border to try and free jailed U.S. Marine Andrew Tahmooressi, who is being held in Mexico. Tahmooressi got lost on the way back to San Diego from Tijuana and was arrested when Mexican police found guns, which are legal in the U.S. but illegal in Mexico, in his car.

According to our friends at Young Conservatives, ride organizer John Harrington said that the breaking point – what inspired him to do this – was “when we let five terrorists go to spring a traitor.” The Obama administration traded five Guantanamo Bay prisoners for Bergdahl, who has been accused of deserting his post and his country, while ignoring pleas to free Tahmooressi.

While it’s unclear what the bikers will do when they get to Mexico and how effective this will be, one thing is clear: they’ll be doing something other than ignore it. And that’s a lot more than the folks in Washington can say.

You simply don't understand Supe. If the Marine's dad was a converted Muslim and spoke Arabic, he'd have already traded five Gitmo prisoners for him. He's just an American. Saving him doesn't advance the cause.

Obama is about as useful as a **** filled with cold water.

Why wouldn't a **** filled with cold water be useful on a hot day?

Apparently this guy got his first hearing, but then fired his lawyer, so the hearing had to be rescheduled. The first lawyer
apparently wanted him to lie about having been in Tijuana, but they had him on surveillance tapes. He seems to be playing
a role in his own delay.

Apparently this guy got his first hearing, but then fired his lawyer, so the hearing had to be rescheduled. The first lawyer
apparently wanted him to lie about having been in Tijuana, but they had him on surveillance tapes. He seems to be playing
a role in his own delay.

that attorney had told him to lie under oath about never having been to Tijuana.
Obviously he had been before.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!...ine-to-Mom--Attorney-Told-Me-to-Lie/260720591

I drink plenty of water on a hot day, particularly when I play golf. If I found it served more often in cunts, I'd drink more.

Tahmooressi....hmm.... that name sounds Iranian.

So.....Anyone who is brown is detained in Arizona when the Police feel like it because they might be here illegally. Right wingers loved this law, it was just and righteous to them.

Mexico has weapons laws that are nothing like ours this guy crosses over with weapons in his possession and the Mexican police are supposed to say:

" Oh you just stumbled over here by accident go right on back 'above the law gringo', would you like us to bow as you drive back?" and "Oh we know, we know that no one has been smuggling guns across the border. The Zetas have bake sales to raise funds and they buy playground equipment after they've raised enough, we have it all figured out go right back."

Unbelievable the arrogance it must take to be in this state of mind. Their laws don't matter just ours..... "He's a 'Merican god dammit he cudna done nothing wrong! Don't them Meskins know that, we're all sinless and clueless and free!"

Oh and a gringo in Spanish is a stranger in your land, not a slur for whites as it's portrayed.

How about beaner? Everybody loves beans.

I'm Native American dumb *** so go ahead and get the 'drunk injun' jokes out of your system.

Don't you have a cross burning to go to or something?

Tahmooressi....hmm.... that name sounds Iranian.

So.....Anyone who is brown is detained in Arizona when the Police feel like it because they might be here illegally. Right wingers loved this law, it was just and righteous to them.

Mexico has weapons laws that are nothing like ours this guy crosses over with weapons in his possession and the Mexican police are supposed to say:

" Oh you just stumbled over here by accident go right on back 'above the law gringo', would you like us to bow as you drive back?" and "Oh we know, we know that no one has been smuggling guns across the border. The Zetas have bake sales to raise funds and they buy playground equipment after they've raised enough, we have it all figured out go right back."

Unbelievable the arrogance it must take to be in this state of mind. Their laws don't matter just ours..... "He's a 'Merican god dammit he cudna done nothing wrong! Don't them Meskins know that, we're all sinless and clueless and free!"

you mean like yer boy bein' all fast and furious?

they had no probs with 'Murican guns then, did they?

you mean like yer boy bein' all fast and furious?

they had no probs with 'Murican guns then, did they?

Yeah sure, because an ATF sting operation and American smugglers working with the cartels are the same thing.

for that matter, the 'Murican govt and the cartels are the same thing.

for that matter, the 'Murican govt and the cartels are the same thing.

At least, with the cartels, you know where you stand....probably more transparent.

Last edited:
Your a victim alright. You a Redskin fan?

Where are you steelerlynne? Here is a chance to prove you're not a hypocrite. Let's see if a donator gets warned for attacking my heritage.