• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So he's gay...does anyone care?

They? Just who is them?

We talk a lot of crap there, but I've never once heard anybody call anybody else a homophobic slur. If someone did and I didn't catch it, oh well, but I don't recall ever doing it.

I'll be really curious to see his examples.

WTF are you talking about? Give me one single example where I made a homophobic joke (in a DM if you prefer), or right here, and I'll listen.
Posts 13,193 -13,197 in the Coronavirus thread for starters.

You know exactly what I’m talking about, coward. You (and others) post homophobic jokes and insults on the politics and religion board, but not here, a post about a NFL player coming out. You’re suddenly cool with it. Why?
If a transformer jumped on your back unexpectedly would you beat him off?

Lmao. That was entirely about you being a lapdog of government bureaucrats, but you got me I guess. That was such blatant homophobia, I'll have to go take a shower now and then straight to confession.

If a transformer jumped on your back unexpectedly would you beat him off?

Now see, these are the types of jokes where malicious intent isn't even close to being intended, but you do you, Flogged.

If 10% of the general population is homosexual (that number is generally accepted as an estimate)

Negative. Provide a source that justifies that. The estimates range between 3 and 6%. No estimate I've ever seen suggests 10%.

Flog, on a serious note, I know we talk a lot of crap there, but I never once ever thought about using homophobic slurs against you in any serious way. I'm pulling for Caitlyn Jenner for Governor of California for god's sake. If I offended you in any way, my apologies, but that was merely making fun of you being Fauci's lapdog, and nothing else.

Carry on everyone.

They didn’t. They’re too cowardly to resort to their homophobic jokes and insults when they realize they’re in the minority opinion.
you mean, like your buddy, Tibs?

I'm laughing at former guy trying to stay relevant. Laughing even harder at watching Indy suck on his tiny, shriveled, purple nutsack.

Oh, and I'm laughing at you for being such a sensitive prick, that your panties get wadded up over what emojis people click on at the bottom of posts.

Boy, how the mighty have fallen. Who knew all of MAGA would curl up into a whimpering ball of anxiety once former guy got shitcanned out of the WH?

Have a great evening dude, hope you make it through the night, with all the commies & immigrants lurking beneath your bed.

You can't stop, can you SteelWorth(less)? Is this a sexual thing, that you get some perverse, erotic pleasure from being my little *****? I haven't had someone with a crush on me like this since jr. high. It's quite flattering, wish there was more I could do for you. Should I send you a few pictures you can print out and mount above your bed, to look over you while you pleasure yourself fantasizing about me? Let me know, I'll see what I can do. I'm honored, to be living in your head like this, at all hours of the day, truly am.

Lmao. That was entirely about you being a lapdog of government bureaucrats, but you got me I guess. That was such blatant homophobia, I'll have to go take a shower now and then straight to confession.

Be carful in the confession line,......... just reminded me of a joke

the Nuns were lined up for confession and the first nun steps and and says father bless me for I have sinned
she goes on to tell of them taking in a homeless man and gave him closths and food....... She peeked through the keyhole to see him

Father says say 1 hail mary and wash your eye in the holey water

Next nun steps in and say same father I have sinned, I touched the man's penis with my hands

Father tells her to say 1 hail mary and wash your hands in the holy water

next the #4 nun tried cutting in front of the #3 nun and quite a rucuss ensued.

Father steps out and here here stop that right now what is the meaning of this.......

#4 nun says I want to go before she does as I'll want to garggle with theholy water before she has to wash her butthole out..............

How's that for confessional isues.........?

Salute the nation

iu

Supe just set off a five-alarm fire.

Settle down....

....*******

tumblr_mo44ky8nPj1qafdkao1_500.gif

Nassib... a defensive end who's also a wide receiver.

Flog, if I say you're a dick head, is that homophobic?

First off, that number is not accurate. As of February 2021, 5.6% of the population said they identify as LGBT. That's the only real number that can be used.
You can't assume percentages when there is so base or fact to go off.

Second, 10% of the population does not then translate to mean that 10% of the NFL. The estimate would be a lot lower than 40 players.
So if 5.6% of the population "identifies," you think that's the end of the story? No one else could possibly be queer without identifying themselves as such? You're kidding yourself.

How, exactly, are you able to "translate" the NFL estimate to a much lower number? For what reason? Please, enlighten us.

10% is not the accepted estimate. From Gallup: "A 2017 Gallup poll concluded that 4.5% of adult Americans identified as LGBT with 5.1% of women identifying as LGBT, compared with 3.9% of men.[1] A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.[2]

Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2[3] to 6.8[4] percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT."

At MOST, 6.8%, but more likely around 4%.
So what's 4% of 1700? Thanks for proving my point.

Negative. Provide a source that justifies that. The estimates range between 3 and 6%. No estimate I've ever seen suggests 10%.
Positive. Enjoy:

And again, even using estimates that you've seen, to my point, what's 3% of 1700? 6%?

Positive. Enjoy:

And again, even using estimates that you've seen, to my point, what's 3% of 1700? 6%?

4.5%

5.6%

Americans GREATLY OVERESTIMATE THE NUMBER OF GAY PEOPLE...as you have

3.5%

10% of Americans claim to be gay per Kinsley - WRONG - even from the uber-Liberal-taxpayer-funded NPR

TIME magazine - 5%

I know it's "popular" to stipulate LGBTQ as being normal, and a larger % of the American population. But it's factually not the case. Being popular doesn't equate to it being the norm.

The tail wags the dog.

you mean, like your buddy, Tibs?

Dude come on now. Liberals bashing gay behavior is permissible. It's "woke" and in the spirit of jest and fun, like a black person rampantly using the N word. They have "permission" to use gay and homophobic slurs at will. It's never wrong.

When a Conservative does similar, it's off to the gulag.

You know the drill.

Tibs is fine muttering these phrases. He's a woke Liberal. As is Floggy. They can bash gays and utter homophobic slurs at will. THEY WOKE.

1624506907432.png

1624506957169.png

1624507002969.png

^^^^They WOKE folks

Last edited: