• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So, I'm at a bar . . . .

In Custer, SD. Small place. Five of us at the bar. Four of us are Steelers fans.

Steeler nation rules.

Crazy Horse monument……….. panning for gold ………….. Flintstone village ……………. JAIL ?

Salute the nation

WE ARE EVERYWHERE

Attachments

• IMG_20230608_171321_653.jpg
    IMG_20230608_171321_653.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 11
After that thread title I expected something like:
...and a Ravers, a Bengal, and a Browns fan walk in...

Last edited:
Been to Custer State Park and Custer by default. Had dinner at a place in Hill City that served Filet Mignon king or queen cut and that was it.

Great area! Funny how you run into Steeler die hards pretty much anywhere you go throughout the country.

The dudes girlfriend, was she puerto rican?

Been to Custer State Park and Custer by default. Had dinner at a place in Hill City that served Filet Mignon king or queen cut and that was it.

Great area! Funny how you run into Steeler die hards pretty much anywhere you go throughout the country.
This place was called The Captain's Table, and it was quaint. Good crab leg dinner.

We won an auction for a weekend in Hill City at a charity thingy a couple of weeks ago. We're looking forward to the time there. A few of my co workers live there, since it's so close.