• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show: Day 2!

Mills to Texans is a curious move. Maybe an indication that in-house they believe Watson is going down.

The best thing Freiermuth does is the sneaky things. Lots of big plays for TEs are plays where they pretend to block then leak out on a route. Freiermuth is great at selling those plays.
Yep he can block, he can get open, he has good hands, he is physical. You can move him around. Just a complete TE. I think the Steelers went BPA on their board. I just hope the next BPA is a C. But it could be T or CB...

How/why is Jabril Cox falling so far?

How/why is Jabril Cox falling so far?

because he's a hybrid LB/S. JOK fell for the same reason. Some teams don't know how to use a guy like that. That was why i didn't want JOK. I have no faith in the steelers being creative and using him correctly

Well who knows if Jenkins could prove naysayers wrong and in the be a blessing in disguise

what left tackles and centers are left.

I wonder if morrisey is the guy they have in mind if meneriz is gone or hill from Uganda Ryan McCollum I’m more concerned about the lt left I would Monday give a call to Eric fisher to see how his rehab is going

C - Quinn Meinerz
OT - Spencer Brown, James Hudson

Not sure anyone else is worth a third rounder.

I am little surprised they took Freiermuth without having traded down for more picks in the first. He was second on my list of wants. Williams was my guy but I won’t hate Harris. Now Meinerz.

I'm looking at
Meinerz - C
Spencer Brown - OT
Ronnie Perkins - OLB
Barret Browning - ILB
Marco Wilson - CB
Molden - S

If menierz can just by Dallas we better take him

With Long and Tremble coming off the board before the steelers pick in Rd 3, it makes the Freiermuth pick look better because that's damn near it for TEs that can block

Last edited:
There are players the Steelers could use at ILB, EDGE, and CB here, but they have enough depth at each of positions. They don't have a starter at center. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

If the Steelers do not draft OL here, then that's a statement that they think the OL is pretty much OK as is and only needs developmental prospects for depth.

Meinerz or Molden would be solid.

We have either already made the pick hopefully c/t