• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Jagoffs game thread.

Canaduh blew his load on the first drive. The nice call that didn't work to DJ and then the 2nd drop and now they are back to their normal BS play calls. He is terrible. Oh, and the OL is terrible.

The bogus penalties they are calling on us are ridiculous. That roughing the passer was insane. He didn't put his weight on him. In fact, he even put his hand down to break the fall. And, then they don't call any of the holding on Watt. Typical crap refs.
And then on plays that the refs DON’T throw a flag, our players get fined by the league later in. No bias, right?

Good to see Meta's multi-billion dollar failure has not prevented Zuck from spending more money on the failure.

3rd down and like 4 long, probably Go routes and a Warren flat safety-valve.

This team has many problems.

KP has baby hands. Our WR runs backwards. Our coach wears sunglasses in the rain.

The NFL calls penalties on anything they want randomly yet ignoring plays on others..

If they got reasonable calls they would be fine. Not this bullshit. Straight ahead until you loosen it up.
Run straight ahead. Ca III doing same thing as Najee. And I can call out when Warren runs. I know what plays are coming and so does our opponents

Yeah, this game is spinning out of control. I'm going to Costco. Got better stuff to do with my time than watch a Canada offense.

Damn, that right tackle is getting away with taking TJ’s wallet every play

Missing Brenton Strange is part of why Penn State has few big runs this year