• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

Everyone's only warning of the evening

a certain Presidential candidate is supposed to attend tonights game as a guest of a suite owner.

There will not be any poitical comments in this thread or in the football forum

want to discuss his attendance go to the thread already in the political forum

a certain Presidential candidate is supposed to attend tonights game as a guest of a suite owner.

Bush? I love seeing Bush Sunday nights

Knew they had to suck off the Jets and the one tool dissing our D. I hate broadcasters.

Football is football. Get over it already!!!!!

Russ should have a very decent day w/ this confirmation...

Quinnell Williams is the biggest fear for me.
I am more worried about the Adams and Wilson WR duo. Our corners need to play to their capables.

Who's gonna be there??? Spike isn't running for any political offices, right???

Roman Wilson hurt again. Even when healthy we were told he was too far behind from missing camp. Just too much to learn. Trying to catch a moving train.

Today in San Fran, rookie WR Ricky Pearsal had 3 caches. And that dude got shot in preseason. In San Fran it must be easier to catch a moving cable car. Or maybe they just have better coaches

JPJ has not been playing that great so I am definitely worried about the WRs. The secondary has been somewhat lost w/ lots of blown coverages lately. Dallas had almost 500 yrds and Dak tried to give us the game. Also worried about their RB. Having Highsmith back should help the defense just needs to be on the same page. Pickens vs Sauce is a wash someone needs to step up or we need to allow someone to step up. Need to throw to the backs and TEs and hopefully free up one of the WRs.

JPJ has not been playing that great so I am definitely worried about the WRs. The secondary has been somewhat lost w/ lots of blown coverages lately. Dallas had almost 500 yrds and Dak tried to give us the game. Also worried about their RB. Having Highsmith back should help the defense just needs to be on the same page. Pickens vs Sauce is a wash someone needs to step up or we need to allow someone to step up. Need to throw to the backs and TEs and hopefully free up one of the WRs.
Sauce hasn’t been playing that well this season so might not be the wash that is perceived especially if they get cocky and think he can handle Pickens one on one with no help. We’ll see…

Watched the Jets last game and wasn’t impressed their O line. A lot of penalties and number 77 had like an open door policy. Keep the pressure on Rodgers.

OIP.ZNzDWvyKq7twqFdwHysG0gAAAA

Sauce hasn’t been playing that well this season so might not be the wash that is perceived especially if they get cocky and think he can handle Pickens one on one with no help. We’ll see…
True depends which Pickens shows up as well. Wilson may give Pickens more shots or 0 shots if he is jogging around. I imagine the Jets will concentrate on eliminating Pickens since no one else has really stepped up. We just have to do something to get other guys involved.