• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

He's going to take his lumps, but they didn't help him by running toss plays against a really fast D...beyond idiotic. Their excuse will be that those plays are how you keep the D lineman from coming straight downhill...bullhockey. Run straight at them. Too late now anyway.
Run, run, pass

Do you think Roethlisberger could somehow play forever. Tell me what is 3-2 getting you. I know this is hard to watch it's ****** terrible. But unfortunately it is necessary. Cause this team needs gutting from the HC down. Or you are gonna see a **** load more of this. And to be real clear I know it is not happening this year but another one next year. Yeah I think they might actually come to that realization.
I wonder how much Ben was actually running the offense himself? This is a repeated saying but Cowher’s guys really did carry the franchise

I think Najee’s foot is slowing him down and he should be sitting it get healthy. I would sit Minkah to get him healthy. Let the young guys play and get experience. Play balls out aggressive offense regardless of risk. You have nothing to lose at this point. A bad season was inevitable and frankly maybe needed.
He looks nothing like the did last year. That foot is jacked. Just sit him.

I see Buffalo keeps putting the pedal to the metal here. They’re going for more points,not playing conservative. And we kick FG’s
What was the point of going for that FG?
If we were up by 14 we would have gone into a total shell until we let them back in the game… we play as if every game will be decided by 3 points in the last minute

I'm not sure what I just witnessed. Game is over. This is a solid all around bad team.
Young and beat up, not bad just not ready for prime time. THe bad season will be like an enema unpleasant but needed to clean the **** out. To many years of complacency.

Do you think Roethlisberger could somehow play forever. Tell me what is 3-2 getting you. I know this is hard to watch it's ****** terrible. But unfortunately it is necessary. Cause this team needs gutting from the HC down. Or you are gonna see a **** load more of this. And to be real clear I know it is not happening this year but another one next year. Yeah I think they might actually come to that realization.
I’m just saying you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. I though don’t think Tomlin is going anywhere. I think we can go 1-16 this year and the next two before he’s gone. Steelers won’t fire him. They just won’t renew his contract.

I’m just found to put this out there… Trubisky wasn’t the problem.

Love how all the Steeler defenders act like they are so upset when they dont catch an interception. Just quit whining about how you didnt catch it and effing catch the damned ball.

Diontae can catch a ball with one hand falling down, but when Kenny hits him right in his hands, he cannot catch it. That would have been a first down. But since our highest paid WR cant catch a ball when it hits him in the hands, we have to punt and yes, they score again.

Tomlin should be absolutely embarrassed. BUF is gonna hang fiddy on them in the 2nd half. Its so sad to watch our defensive linemen fight like hell to try to get to Josh Allen and they dont get anywhere close. TJ Watt's absence has eviscerated this team. Highsmith and Cam cannot beat double teams. The others cant beat single teams. Its sad.

Who the **** is talking about drafting a QB next year (saw a post as I was scrolling)? Are you f-ing serious? We could lose the rest of our games with Pickett and you still aren't even considering that. This team SUCKS! The coaches SUCK! We need at least 2 to 3 years to build a team around Pickett and that is assuming he continues to improve or we will (in a couple of years) need to consider moving on and drafting another QB. But, it shouldn't even be a passing thought in anyone's mind this year.

I think Kenny forced that INT. Probably his worst INT so far. Hopefully he rebounds in the second half.

Brain Daboll with the Giants is showing what a huge difference competent coaching makes. The Giants OL is not great. Daniel Jones is shaky. Their #1 WR Kenny Golladay does nothing. BUt he can put together a good offense each week.
Look at Miami. 3rd string QB and they’re in it. Dan Campbell in Detroit. But the Rooney narrative is 1-6-1 and probably 1-8-1 after this week.

Young and beat up, not bad just not ready for prime time. THe bad season will be like an enema unpleasant but needed to clean the **** out. To many years of complacency.

Oh it is absolutely a BAD team. Whatever gets us to making the changes needed.

Of course not. I certainly didn't think the defense would get carved up for 350 yards and 4 tds in the first half.
Doesn't shock me, they really haven't been playing well.