• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

Yes but if we can't at least put a respectable team on the field, even without Watt, that is on the coaches and ownership. Our D sucks, period. They have a long way to go and Heyward is gone in a year or two. The good thing about that is it will free up some D cap space. The entire team has 2 to 3 years of building to be truly competitive again if all goes well and Canaduh is fired. I'd fire him after this game but they will keep him at least through this year and probably longer.
Spot on. He needs to go if only to show the rest of the team that this kind of mediocrity is NOT tolerated in PIT. This is what happens when you are so wrapped up in keeping a streak alive of non losing seasons that you wont bite the bullet and clean house, gather some draft picks and get some talent in there. Other teams do it. Its the way organizations operate these days, but we are locked in the 70s where the front office and ownership thinks they are so much smarter then everyone else and can draft their way out of this by drafting 19th-22nd. It aint happenin

Worst Steeler team I can think of in roughly 30 years. Even years we finished low enough to draft Burress and Ben I felt like we had a punchers chance. They are pathetic and I’m embarrassed.

Here we go. About to get set up for yet another Pittsburgh Steeler Special ( Field Goal)

Whoops…….Butterfingers Johnson kills another drive

SMH

Dionte is overrated. Didn’t help Mitch when it counted and he’s not doing Pickett any favors.

I hope we can keep the bills under 50 points