• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Rams pick'ems thread.

Steelers 17- rams 27

Tiebreakers: The Steelers RB with the most combined yards will be?

Warren

For how many total yards?

Last edited:
Steelers 27
Lambs 17
Najee 88

Stillers 27
Lambs 23

Najee with a combined 90 yards

DJ scores
Pickens scores
Muth scores
Najee scores
Austin II scores
Warren Scores
Minkah with a pick 6
Bos with 2 from 40+

That should do it.
All those scores and only 27 points? They kicking FGs and scoring safeties?

An attempt at humor on a subject we have absolutely no control over, sorry for the confusion.
Sad thing is ......... we have a guy in Matt Canada who could probably find a way to only score 27 points on the scoreboard even with six or seven offensive players scoring on the field

An attempt at humor on a subject we have absolutely no control over, sorry for the confusion.

Are you saying our offense is a joke ???—————— shame on you.!!

This week, the 10th crayola showed up in the top secret incoming mail bin. It was delivered to O’Canada minutes upon his return from the game last week, in hopes of him having enough time to develop and color between the lines so as to have that offensive play summit to it’s ability.

Now the set is complete and YOU will see what releasing HellA is when it comes to offense.!!!

Salute the nation

17-16 Steelers. TJ gets 3 sacks and Stafford throws a pick on their final drive to clinch the Steelers victory.

With this team, it is really hard to predict an outcome.

Rams 28 Steelers 17

This team never travels west well. I hope they pull out a win but I don't logically see it.

With this team, it is really hard to predict an outcome.
Very unpredictable. Which makes them a challenge when doing pick'ems. Plus I always have to factor in my built in homer radar, so I usually put low points on them.

Steelers 23
Rams 20

Harris 94 total yards. Steelers get their first rushing touchdown of the season.

For me, this is a huge game for Pickett. Can he come out of the bye with confidence and accuracy? Will he reset like he did last year? Or will it be more of the same? If it's more of the same against the Rams, I might be inclined to sell the rest of my Kenny Pickett stock. Still holding out some hope....

This is the game where Canada looks like a decent OC and it's only becaue the engine of our passing attack retuns in DJ. Dude carries this offense and all of you DJ haters riding his drops like he can't play will see how good the entire offense gets with him in a game. We will go from 18 to 25 points easily with DJ playing.

Steelers 25
Hollywood horned sheep 20

Najee 78yds

What are some of you people smoking?
Stiller offense is averaging 12.6 ppg.

Oh, and according to PFF, Kevin Dotson is the highest rated guard in the NFL since he took over for an injured starter three weeks ago.