• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers will NOT be on the field for National Anthem.

Even more respect for Big Al. He stood at the entrance to the stadium with his hand on his heart for the anthem. **** the Steelers, Tomlin and the Rooneys for making this political racist race baiting statement.

Our veteran Villanueva chose to stand with his team and their decision. You don't want to stand by that decision? Get the **** out!

Villanueva came out. Much respect to him. The other 52 can go **** themselves. Bye

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Even more respect for Big Al. He stood at the entrance to the stadium with his hand on his heart for the anthem. **** the Steelers, Tomlin and the Rooneys for making this political racist race baiting statement.

Tomlin says his team has one agenda and that's to win a championship and wanted to take politics out of it, fan who didn't watch Tomlin's comments says "F the Steelers for making it political."

It's part cultural. Want to limit hard core drugs? Support tighter boarder security.

We're digressing, but lets do this: You Can't Make Prohibition Work In A Free Society.

You can't lock the drugs out. There will always be a way. Even if you managed to reduce the supply, you can't touch the demand with "enforcement". You might create a cottage industry of indoor poppy production. Now you're right back to square one, with an even more expensive product that creates even more violence on the market.

Drugs are not a supply driven market. It is a demand driven market. Like toilet paper. People will find a way to get it because they won't live without it and the suppliers can always get a profit out of it. You're shortsighted in many ways about football, Coach, but it's clear you don't know much at all about economics.

Look the nfl has to depoliticize this issue and this is how they are doing it... the league attempted to cash in on the patriotic dollar especially after 9/11 and now look at it..

Tomlin not getting involved in player choices, ? So he chooses for everyone. **** YOU. How many years here and no Superbowl with a team he put together? I called for him to be fired years ago.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Boo ******* hoo

Not the venue and embarrassing. No need to disrespect the flag and the men and woman who serve. The anthem is above either political party. I hear this is about social injustice not the military. I don't understand how you disrespect the country and upset so many. I wonder if it were reversed and a group knelt during a MLK memorial and said we are not disrespecting him but bringing light to another injustice how it would be perceived by the media and left

Clearly he didn't force anyone to stay in, Villanueva was out.

It will be interesting to hear what AV has to say about all this. For his Army team, he had to come out. For his Steelers team I doubt he'll have insults.

He was in a tough spot between two worlds, I think he did the best he could under the circumstances.

I hope the home crowd decides to stay home when they get back to Pittsburgh. It'd be nice to see a sea of empty seats.

BTW you race bait loving *** whipes.

the Steelers do not agree with sitting for the flag they simply want politics banter to cease

as do I..... NFL and the media, go **** yourselves

They did a PISS POOR job of showing it. They picked their side. Unfortunately, for them 3/4 of their fan base are conservatives and this will end up hurting their bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

A great American

21766540_10212754284944492_5828431658038516425_n.jpg

LOL @ fake Steeler fans rooting AGAINST THEIR OWN TEAM because of politics.

Fake *** *************. Go jump on the Patriots bandwagon.