• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ten things I like about Trump.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Ten things I like about Trump.

1 ) He does not allow anyone to define his positions.

2) He knows how to negotiate. This has been a USA weakness from a foreign policy point of view and an economics point of view.

3 ) He has a pair, and knows why America is suffering. Too many politicians are political prostitutes, and put money or politics over country. Trump would never do this.

4 ) He’s 100% correct on the illegal situation. Its costing the USA a 100+ billion a year, and adding to crime and drugs

5 ) He’s not afraid to throw or take a political punch, and he would be very hard to debate.

6 ) He will do well with the low information voters, who really don’t care if he makes a factually incorrect statement from time to time. He might do well with younger voters as well.

7 ) He's from New York. A deep blue state, but they back their own

8 ) He’s winning the battle of the press and the microphone. The press that is mostly left slanting gives their own more coverage, but it can’t do this with Trump.

9 ) The best way to win an election to bring out your base. Trumps is gobbling up his primary opponents bases.

10 ) He's famous and is a very successful person. Success does not happen by accident.

Last edited:
don't forget...

he hasnt spent much money on his campaign, and the money he's spent has been mostly his own.

THAT is what I like.
raising billions for a job that pays $400k is just wrong.

Correct. The money given to politicians is often returned in the form of " business or political " favors...and some of it is foreign in nature from people who don't really like the USA. A political trump card for Donald, pun intended.

His commercials are going to be epic. I hope he insults Hillary so much that it makes her cry and turn into a stammering, bumbling idiot in debates. She/he already is one, so it shouldn't take much to make him-her fold up.

The other thing is, the "Low Information Media", that's my new name for them, automatically assume that a hard stance on illegal immigration will cost him Hispanic votes. I don't believe that is necessarily the case. The criminals, murderers, and rapists (somebody is doing the raping) are going to land in Hispanic communities first. I don't think they want them there any more than the rest of us.

If Trump could become a little more politically correct in his speeches this guy could win this election by a landslide. I don't want him to change who he is but just be a little more tactful when addressing some situations.

I love the guy for the fact that he's using all his own money so no special favors to corporations or big business and he knows what it will take to make America Great again. Your typical politicians who think about one thing after getting elected which is what they need to do to get re-elected must be ******** their pants right now because Trump is doing so well in the polls I LOVE IT!

TRUMP ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

The other thing is, the "Low Information Media", that's my new name for them, automatically assume that a hard stance on illegal immigration will cost him Hispanic votes. I don't believe that is necessarily the case. The criminals, murderers, and rapists (somebody is doing the raping) are going to land in Hispanic communities first. I don't think they want them there any more than the rest of us.

Ron,

Trump has 1,000's of Willie Horton's and testimonials from the victims. The media will do their best to ignore it, but they can't while Trump has the the stage.

His wife is hot too.

All of them were at the time he was tapping them.

The Rapist and murderer label is hurting him a bit, I think. What he needs to do is just switch to labeling ALL of them as criminals. The fact that they are here illegally is what makes all of them criminals, rapists and murderers are just a very small portion of the group. This allows the majority of the group to claim they are not rapist and murderers, but they can not refute the fact they are criminals for just being here illegally.

Just remember if you do not vote for Trump, you are voting for Hillary.

Ron,

Trump has 1,000's of Willie Horton's and testimonials from the victims. The media will do their best to ignore it, but they can't while Trump has the the stage.

For sure he's getting 100x the facetime on TV than anybody else and he's not even paying for it.

I don't think they're going to let him in the debate regardless of how much he's leading the polls. He'll tear apart the others. He has nothing to hide (at least nothing that we know of) and that makes him just as dangerous.

I don't think they're going to let him in the debate regardless of how much he's leading the polls. He'll tear apart the others. He has nothing to hide (at least nothing that we know of) and that makes him just as dangerous.

Carly Fiorina schools people too but in a nicer way. I'm down with a Trump/Fiorina ticket.

President Trump will keep up with the French in the First Lady department.

princess-letizia-spain-french-first-lady-carla-bruni-michelle-obama.jpg

Carly Fiorina schools people too but in a nicer way. I'm down with a Trump/Fiorina ticket.

I'll second that. She is doing exactly what a candidate should do, point out what the other Party stands for, not slamming her own. And..she does it well if ya ask me.

If Trump could become a little more politically correct in his speeches this guy could win this election by a landslide. !

But he's the anti-PC candidate

Donald Trump: Lafayette theater shooting ‘has nothing to do with guns’

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said over the weekend that a shooting at a theater in Lafayette, Louisiana could have been prevented if moviegoers were allowed to bring more guns with them.

During an interview with CNN host Jake Tapper on Sunday, Trump argued that it was wrong to focus on gun safety laws after John Russell Houser allegedly shot 11 people on Friday.

“These are sick people,” he explained. “This has nothing to do with guns, this has to do with the mentality of these people.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/big...theater-shooting-has-nothing-to-do-with-guns/

I'll second that. She is doing exactly what a candidate should do, point out what the other Party stands for, not slamming her own. And..she does it well if ya ask me.

Yikes. Jake Tapper couldn't stop that interview fast enough.

I'm pretty intimate with the Hispanic community.... They hate Trump

Not all "Hispanics" come from Mexico

Exodus from Puerto Rico could upend Florida vote in 2016 presidential race

Puerto Rico’s economic crisis meant Jeffrey Rondon, 25, struggled to find even part-time work, so he recently joined the growing exodus from his Caribbean island to Florida. Now he holds a full-time restaurant job and something that could upend the 2016 presidential election — the right to vote in Florida, the biggest of all swing states.

As U.S. citizens, Puerto Ricans are relatively easy to register to vote, and they are attracting unprecedented attention because they could change the political calculus

“It’s a potential game changer for the state,” said Mark Hugo Lopez, director of Hispanic Research at the Pew Research Center. “It’s the biggest movement of people out of Puerto Rico since the great migration of the 1950s.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3bc724-3229-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html

The thing I like about what Trump is doing is that he's keeping things really, really simple...

1) Close the borders and deal with illegal immigration/invasion
2) Grow the economy/don't make bad deals

That's pretty much it... Even the most simple-minded idiocrat can figure that out.

I honestly think he's got a real chance to win...because he's at least someone people can get excited about. The Democrats have nobody... Hilliary isn't going to win...she's just their version of Bob Dole.

The thing I like about what Trump is doing is that he's keeping things really, really simple...

1) Close the borders and deal with illegal immigration/invasion
2) Grow the economy/don't make bad deals

That's pretty much it... Even the most simple-minded idiocrat can figure that out.
Also the young folks who can't get a decent job after college because the economy has sucked since 2008.

I honestly think he's got a real chance to win...because he's at least someone people can get excited about. The Democrats have nobody... Hilliary isn't going to win...she's just their version of Bob Dole.
Good point.