• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terrorist released from Guantomo, paid $1 million, blows up himself and others

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was awarded more than $1 million in compensation after he was freed from the detention camp reportedly attacked this week an army base in Iraq. Ronald Fiddler, who later took the name Jamal Udeen al-Harith after converting to Islam in the 1990s, was freed from Guantanamo Bay in 2004 with help from then-British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Harith, a 50-year-old British citizen, was identified as the suicide bomber after ISIS released a picture of him following the attack. ISIS claimed he killed multiple people in the small village of Abu Saif near the Mosul airport.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-jamal-ud...-was-british-citizen-freed-guantanamo-2496444

Here is the oh-so peaceful Muslim immediately before his murderous rampage:

Jamal-Udeen-al-Harith.jpg

I bet those Mosul residents are so happy we released this great humanitarian. Well, the ones not blown up, at least.

Last edited:
Don't worry, any second now elfiePoloLiar will link a story about some Muslim being questioned by police about something, somewhere.

Oh yeah, and Timothy McVeigh. And the Crusades.

Don't worry, any second now elfiePoloLiar will link a story about some Muslim being questioned by police about something, somewhere.

Didn't you know?....this bombing was in retaliation for Muhammad Ali's Muslim son being retained at an airport for 2 whole hours.

Elfie posted that story somewhere already.

You have described our elected officials, who let these people out, quite accurately.

Thats who I was referring to :)

But in all seriousness....How could anyone in their right mind release these killers?

There has to be money changing hands....has to be..

Thats who I was referring to :)

But in all seriousness....How could anyone in their right mind release these killers?

There has to be money changing hands....has to be..

Obamas mind was never right. No liberals mind is right.

The guy should have been shot.

Then buried in pigs blood.

I always wondered if that wouldn't be a good deterrent. In Islam pigs are unclean and forbidden to own or consume.

Threaten these ******* that if you decide to blow yourself up, we'll gather all your body parts and bury them mixed with pig parts or blood.

But then here comes the white American liberal that's gonna tell us conservative barbarians how gross and undignified that would be.

Last edited:
Never gets old.

Then buried in pigs blood.

I always wondered if that wouldn't be a good deterrent. In Islam pigs are unclean and forbidden to own or consume.

Threaten these ******* that if you decide to blow yourself up, we'll gather all your body parts and bury them mixed with pig parts or blood.

But then here comes the white American liberal that's gonna tell us conservative barbarians how gross and undignified that would be.

You Islamophobe!