• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Bomb Threat

I don't know if I'd go that route quite yet, but it sure is hard not to wonder with how low they've stooped. They'll seemingly do anything, which is quite sickening. If it is domestic terrorism, show no mercy.

If this was indeed committed by a person on the right, you'd think that for being a bunch a deplorables that an act like this was long overdue.

After witnessing time and time again the glaring bias of CNN, Hillary and the Clinton Foundation being off the hook, Obama's scandalous administration, etc....it's amazing that something like this hasn't already been committed by someone on the right who just about had enough and went looney.

Just watch the "we told you so" tone from the MSM... after the ricin attacks, shooting, stabbings, violent attacks, disruptions committed by leftists against Republicans, it will be the conservatives that will be portrayed as the violent, uncivil ones.

Last edited:
Let's see:

1. None of the bombs exploded
2. Bombs look like bombs with wires hanging out like a roadrunner cartoon
3. Two weeks before the mid term elections when Trump is bashing the dems for having mobs... now the dems can say it's on both sides
4. Why send bombs to people that don't open their own mail???

My first thought as well. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

It's a sad state of affairs in today's politics that it should even cross my mind that this could be a put up job by the Left. But this is also a party who has done nothing but lob one Hail Mary after another for two years in series of desperate attempts to get their hands on some political control again. The level of their desperation makes me question everything at this point. Same thing goes for the "Migrant Caravans".

Last edited:
Let's see:

1. None of the bombs exploded
2. Bombs look like bombs with wires hanging out like a roadrunner cartoon
3. Two weeks before the mid term elections when Trump is bashing the dems for having mobs... now the dems can say it's on both sides
4. Why send bombs to people that don't open their own mail???

Probably said "ACME" on them.

Oh wait, couldn't be ACME bombs...they really do work.

I just read that one of the bombs said "Git R Done" on it. All I'm saying is that it sounds an awful lot like somebody thinking, "Now what would a Right wing Redneck write on here if he was making this?"

Look.....It may very well be a Right wing redneck who do it based on where all the signs are pointing......but I've grown skeptical enough not to believe signs a lot of the time.

I wouldn't put it past the Dems to stage this thing. None exploded, and the timing is suspect.

That was my first thought when I heard the news this morning. The timing, the fact that none of these bombs exploded, and the targets involved all make me think that. We'll probably never know though.

Just watch the "we told you so" tone from the MSM... after the ricin attacks, shooting, stabbings, violent attacks, disruptions committed by leftists against Republicans, it will be the conservatives that will be portrayed as the violent, uncivil ones.

And this is another reason I think it could be staged. The "mobs vs jobs" line was working. They needed something to portray conservatives as the crazies.

I am certain that it was the left. They are that diabolical and desperate

I just read that one of the bombs said "Git R Done" on it. All I'm saying is that it sounds an awful lot like somebody thinking, "Now what would a Right wing Redneck write on here if he was making this?"

Look.....It may very well be a Right wing redneck who do it based on where all the signs are pointing......but I've grown skeptical enough not to believe signs a lot of the time.

that's what i was thinking. It seems like it's either a dumbass right winger who wanted to make a joke, or it's a false flag by the Dems. What makes me thing false flag is the people who got the packages. Why would anybody want to harm Hillary or Wasserman Schultz now? They are out of power. Same with Brennan.

It also struck me odd that somebody would go through all this trouble and them misspell the names on the package. Made me think of a group of antifa types saying "make sure to misspell the names because everybody knows how dumb republicans are".

The timing is suspicious as well. Any right winger would know that this stunt could only help Dems in the election.

What i do find funny is the media making this out to be such a huge deal while a Republican congressman is actually shot by a left wing loony and that was no big deal. That said nothing about the media's hate speech vs the right. But Trump criticizing the press is destroying democracy.

It was an odd unfolding. I hope that no one is killed in their zeal to make propaganda and sway the sheeple.

Obvious false flag. The "perpetrator" will never be caught because this is just a ploy. We are up to 12 bombs now all were found and none exploded. Remember the Unibomber and how many of his devices were caught?

Saw a pic that showed the envelopes had stamps on them but they weren't cancelled. Possibly delivered by courier but then why would you put stamps on?
Quinn just reporting that another one was sent to Robert DeNiro's restaurant. #MeToo

A complete hoax. These folks are unhinged power hungry twats. I guess this is what they mean by uncivilized.

The first one went to Soros. Hand delivered. Can you really just walk right up to George Soros' mailox and put something in it? No security, not even cameras?

My cousin who has worked for the post office for 27 years also says no way those packages would ever get through their screening processes. Not enough stamps for one, they don't let you mail anything over 13 oz. with stamps, and a return address that's not local raises red flags.

Something stinks here.

Was watching cspan this morning. Even the leftists who called in were skeptical and saying it's time to stop this crap. But it won't, they're unhinged and irrational.

no matter who is doing it, friendly fire or pre-mature detonation would not be the worst thing to happen to these nut cases.