• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

Who's next? My money's on Keith Olbermann. "Retired from political commentary" a couple of days ago. Wonder why.

it's like a game now, "Who is next to get sued, fired or accused?" No one is safe. It will come out and there has to be some more bombshells to explode.

BWAhahahahahahaha!

Dead intern alert!

Rkd7Qo2.jpg

HO! HO! HO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

New Conyers accuser: He stripped in D.C. hotel room

Another former staff member for Rep. John Conyers alleged Tuesday the Michigan Democrat made unwanted sexual advances toward her multiple times. Serving as a deputy chief of staff at the time, Deanna Maher, 77, said Conyers stripped in front of her in a Washington hotel room in 1997.

"I was absolutely shaking, and he took off his clothes," Maher told CNN. "Then I figured out, 'Oh my god, what did I do? How stupid at my age that I walked in and got myself into a situation like that.'"

Maher, who was in her 50s at the time, told the Associated Press she "felt honored" to attend a three-day Congressional Black Caucus event with Conyers, but later discovered they would be sharing a two bedroom hotel suite.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ripped-in-dc-hotel-room/ar-BBFTDdE?li=BBnbcA1

And another smug liberal elitist ***** bites the dust!

hahahahahahaha

Garrison Keillor says fired over alleged improper behavior

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Garrison Keillor, the former host of “A Prairie Home Companion,” says he’s been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of improper behavior.

Keillor told The Associated Press of his firing in an email. In a follow-up statement, he says he was fired over “a story that I think is more interesting and more complicated than the version MPR heard.”

He didn’t give details of the allegation. Minnesota Public Radio didn’t immediately respond to messages.

https://apnews.com/a471efc6700f406c...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

There's far too much money in Hollywood. People should just tune out and see how quickly the industry collapses.

And another smug liberal elitist ***** bites the dust!

hahahahahahaha

Garrison Keillor says fired over alleged improper behavior

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Garrison Keillor, the former host of “A Prairie Home Companion,” says he’s been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of improper behavior.

Keillor told The Associated Press of his firing in an email. In a follow-up statement, he says he was fired over “a story that I think is more interesting and more complicated than the version MPR heard.”

He didn’t give details of the allegation. Minnesota Public Radio didn’t immediately respond to messages.

https://apnews.com/a471efc6700f406c...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Good lord. Eww.

There's far too much money in Hollywood. People should just tune out and see how quickly the industry collapses.

This thread hasn't been about Hollywood for like 20 pages!, get in the game

Define “knew” and what were they to do? A victim doesn’t come forward at the time of the assault or harassment so there’s a witch hunt for people that “knew”. Unless you are witness to something, there’s not much you can do.
If I am someone's employer, and I catch wind that he is a sexual abuser, I find a way to get rid of him.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Who's next? My money's on Keith Olbermann. "Retired from political commentary" a couple of days ago. Wonder why.

That would be great! I'm also hoping for Wolf Blitzer, all the late night stooges and Rick Maddow.

That would be great! I'm also hoping for Wolf Blitzer, all the late night stooges and Rick Maddow.

Actually, I could list hundreds of people that I would like this to happen to, basically everyone in Fake News MSM, about 90% of Hollywood, a whole shitload of former and present NFL players and coaches, James Taylor, RUSH, REM, Phil Collins, all the libtards in Congress and the GOPe, Soros....I can't stop...

What's great is all of these people are whiny sniveling liberals who always preach that they are the party for women. They're a bunch of hypocrites. On the Right it's pretty much been only Bill O'Reilly, who adamantly denies it.

*I meant to edit the post above, not quote it. Oh well.

or you could live in Canada

Sexual Harassers Take Back Seat To Homophobes & Islamophobes in Trudeau’s Canada

There are no outed sexual harassment bullies among Canadian Members of Parliament in Ottawa or in a nation whose own Liberal Government portrays its own people as homophobes and Islamophobes.

Dozens of accused sexual harassers within the government, media and entertainment industry are being outed daily by a salivating mainstream media in the country next door, but in Canada it’s homophobes and Islamophobes that the Prime Minister Justin Trudeau-led Liberal Government is outing.

The Trudeau government has earmarked more than $100 million to compensate members of the military and other federal agencies whose careers were sidelined or ended due to their sexual orientation. “An agreement in principle in the court action emerged Friday, just days before the government delivers a sweeping apology for discrimination against members of the LGBTQ community.”

The money will be paid out as part of a class-action lawsuit settlement to employees who were investigated, sanctioned and sometimes fired as part of the so-called gay purge. You read that right, Ottawa will “formally” apologize to the LGBTQ community for past wrongs

http://canadafreepress.com/article/...t-to-homophobes-islamophobes-in-trudeaus-cana

Last edited:

I knew a guy who worked at ESPN and rumor was that former UConn hoops star Rebecca Lobo had a restraining order against him.

how ironic it is that Kevin Spacey was one of the first outed in this... and his most recent role was of a Democratic politican.

It goes back further than that - it started with Hillary's emails...and Weener!

The Beginning of the END for the Dems!

weinerhillary.jpg

hahahahaha

Juicy bits!

Matt Lauer

As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

He would sometimes quiz female producers about who they’d slept with, offering to trade names. And he loved to engage in a crass quiz game with men and women in the office: “****, marry or kill,” in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he’d most like to sleep with.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/matt-lauer-accused-sexual-harassment-multiple-women-1202625959/

more!

Senior CNN producer dismissed over alleged inappropriate behavior

CNN announced its firing of Teddy Davis, a senior producer of anchor Jake Tapper's show "State of the Union," over allegedly inappropriate behavior.

The network issued a statement saying it had fired Davis after an in-house investigation of his behavior, following an initial report that Davis was dismissed after three women came forward with complaints.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/362432-senior-cnn-producer-dismissed-over-inappropriate

------------------------

more!

NPR Top News Editor David Sweeney Out over Sexual Harassment Accusations

David Sweeney, National Public Radio’s (NPR) chief news editor, left the taxpayer-funded outlet Tuesday after a third female journalist accused him of inappropriate behavior. According to NPR’s own reporting, an anonymous former NPR employee accused Sweeney of “unexpectedly kissing” her after he asked her to pull over a car they were driving on assignment

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...or-sweeney-out-sexual-harassment-accusations/

I think its time for some men to accuse / sue some women. Some women are just as bad or even worse than the guys.

This is like Manson's helter shelter. Only in this version the women will be the only ones left in the work place. Once they realize they can't run it alone they will end up calling on Spike's News Service to bail them out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sexual harassment tsunami continues to drown democrats

Democrats asked for this and they are getting it. Bigly. They blasted Trump for things he said to Billy Bush which were supposed to be private. They thought they had him. They made a yuge issue of it. A referendum was held and the voters spoke. Trump prevailed.

Then came Harvey Weinstein.

And the oceans loomed. The accusations trickled out at first and have only grown in volume. They have reached tsunami level and have swamped primarily the protected gated enclave of DNCville.

And it is nothing less than a pleasure to watch this spectacle.

That sanctimonious dirtbag Al Franken says he won't resign despite saying Anthony Weiner's resignation was "the right thing to do."

Then there's John Conyers, the "icon", who apparently has a history of taking advantage of women:

Nancy Pelosi has quick to rush to Conyers' defense but apparently got cold feet as more accusers surfaced. She was at first willing to give Conyers a pass on his abuse of women because of his "iconic" status. Now she's not so sure icons are worth throwing yourself on the fire and we're back to the "believing women" thing:

Another loud mouth Trump critic, Rep. Al Green slept with a allegedly drug addicted staffer, perhaps because she was compromised:

Texas Democratic Rep. Al Green had sex with a staffer who he said was a drug addict and then sued her when she threatened to go public with claims she suffered a hostile work environment, saying he “will not be extorted or blackmailed.”

Then there's another big mouth from the South, Arizona Rep. Raul Grijalva. He used $50,000 of taxpayer money to shut up a victim of the hostile environment allegedly Grijalva created:

Then out of nowhere, the little cucaracha from Chicago announced that he is not running for re-election.

Democratic Rep. Luis Gutierrez of Illinois, a leading progressive voice on immigration, one of President Donald Trump’s most ardent critics and a member of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, withdraws.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2017/11/28/the-sexual-harassment-tsunami-continues-to-drown-democrats/

Reactions: MTC