• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Liberals on this board have disappeared...........

Someone was just saying how when Trumptards have a problem with the facts, they dismiss it as what the MSM would have you believe.

I can only imagine how Trumptards would have reacted if Obama had declared an emergency to sell arms to the muzzles! You know, the people hell bent on destroying us.

Like when he gave them a literal shipload of money in various currencies to try to cover up what he was doing. The money that likely financed the drones that Iran is now using to sink ships.

Or how about the time Obama intentionally gave guns to Mexican drug cartels in hopes they would be used in crimes that they could then exploit politically by lying and saying the cartel members just walked into evil gun shops and walked out with machine guns because it's real easy to get those guns

Besides, nobody is disputing the facts of the chart. They are just pointing out why those facts are irrelevant and misleading because they changed how the numbers were calculated.

It would be like touting a high QB rating and then finding out that they took interceptions out of the equation.

Someone was just saying how when Trumptards have a problem with the facts, they dismiss it as what the MSM would have you believe.

I can only imagine how Trumptards would have reacted if Obama had declared an emergency to sell arms to the muzzles! You know, the people hell bent on destroying us.

He just sends planes full of cash straight to Iran. Your memory sucks.

He just sends planes full of cash straight to Iran. Your memory sucks.

Uh, no. I remember that 17 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were from either Saudi Arabia or the UAE, as was bin Laden. None were from Iran.

So, you are profiling a whole country?

200.webp

You do know that Black Jesus ran guns to ISIS through Benghazi, right? And funded Iran’s nuclear program with U.S. taxpayer money.

That's ok. It was done by Bath House Barry. All is forgiven. If the Great Orator told them drinking Clorox was what this country needed, then....

Right back at ya. How many were indicted in the Russian probe? Tell how trump was exonerated again? Yeah, he wasn't. What has ivanka done with her emails? Why wasn't an investigation launched into that? Bill Clinton at least perjured himself because he testified. When did trump testify under oath? How many hours did he testify? Oh that's right, he got to write his answers and they were "I don't know" and "not helpful" in the investigation. Hahaha the perjury would be off the charts and everyone around him knows it. What should also concern you is the lawlessness this one shows daily. I thought no one was above the law. That precedent should concern every American as well, no? LOL Uranium One. Good Lord I'm talking to another right wing conspiracy theorist. Yep, hold on to your Clinton, Obama and everyone else did wrong but this unhinged lunatic lifelong grifter is just a poor victim. That says all I need to know about you. One sided ignorance? LOL what was your post? Just more of the same right wing talking points. As for me, I prefer my presidents don't "fall in love" with murderous dictators and who acts like one himself. Jesus, no wonder no one with other views posts here. It's a joke.

Do you know what the Americans were indicted for in the Russian probe? NOTHING to do with Russian interference in the election. NOTHING to do with Donald Trump at all. You say he wasn't exonerated...do you have any idea how the American justice system works? Prosecutors do not exonerate people. The fact that Mueller even mentioned that he was "not exonerated" is highly inappropriate. People who are not charged and convicted of crimes are presumed innocent. No matter how much you would like them to be guilty.

LOL at the Ivanka comparison. Are you so brainwashed that you really do not understand the difference between a private email account and a private server? Do you really not get the difference between emails for which records and documentation still exist and emails that were literally erased from existence for all time? Do you really not understand the difference between the Secretary of State conducting official government business on a private server from her house and the president's daughter who is personally advising him using a private email account to communicate with people? You're not really that gullible are you?

Yeah. Clinton testified because in his arrogance he believed he was smarter than everyone else and never imagined that the little intern he was schtupping had saved physical evidence. He was willing to throw her under the bus and destroy her reputation for his own sake. Nice guy.

Once again I have never said Trump has done no wrong, I can give you a laundry list of things I can't stand about him (including the out of control spending he's made zero effort to reign in). It wouldn't upset me at all if he was impeached for actual, valid reasons but I have a real problem with criminal investigations being drummed up on flimsy, politically created speculation, against duly elected public officials for no other reason than that certain people didn't want them to win.

But like I said, that's called CRITICAL THINKING. Something most people on the left seem to be incapable of anymore. From the beginning I scoffed at the idea that Donald Trump, someone who has been a very high profile individual for decades, was secretly an agent of the Kremlin all this time and somehow, no one, not the media, not law enforcement, not the FBI or the CIA or the IRS or any state, local or federal government agency, ever noticed any of this until oops! he unexpectedly became president. And as it turns out, I was 100%, totally correct.

Critical thinking. Try it sometime.

You do know that Black Jesus ran guns to ISIS through Benghazi, right? And funded Iran’s nuclear program with U.S. taxpayer money.

You do know Orange Julius just one-upped him?

No, I was not aware of that. Which terrorist country did he give more money to than Oterrorist did?

He met with Kim. To a Liberal, that is far far far more an egregious sin than Bammy funding the entire Islamic state of Iran. Just remember that.

Yeah, it's tough to discuss politics with a slew of fellow Americans who've turned their backs on the Constitution and rejoice in the breakdown of seperation of powers. Trump supporters are 'all-in' as Trump elevates the executive branch as the sole purveyor of American governance. Congressional oversight, nope, who needs it, out the window. Subpoenas, congressional testimony, both a waste of time. Break the law every step of the way, that's the Trump way, the new law of the land. As the institutions of democracy erode day by day, the Trump cult applauds a President who brazenly and openly defies - and defiles - the Constitution. This is what the Trump base has become, anti-Constitutionalists. Never saw that one coming.

Btw, raise your hand if any of you actually took the time to read the full Mueller report. Or, you were perfectly content to accept what Trump, Barr and their GOP enablers told you it said.

Shut the **** up! Look at all of Obama's executive orders and then cry about separation of powers you hypocrite. So full of ****. You don't give the first **** about the Constitution, so cut the bullshit.

Shut the **** up! Look at all of Obama's executive orders and then cry about separation of powers you hypocrite. So full of ****. You don't give the first **** about the Constitution, so cut the bullshit.

pissed-off-face-winner-meme.jpg

Tibs is being Tibs, an ideologue that appears to be devolving with innuendo and name calling, it's all he really has left.

He says he wants honest conversation, while 6 inches in front of your face and hurling insults. Not worth anyone's time.

I just heard an Iraqi ambassador say in a comflict between America and Iran they would be on the side of Iran.

What the **** has happened over their? How is Iraq a ******* puppet state of Iran now? You know when this happened? Under Obama's ******* White House. We rebuilt Iraq from 2008-2016. We helped them set up a "supposed" democratic constitutional government. What the **** did Obama do during all this? The whole southern Iraq is now Shia Islam completely aligned to Iran.

It's just awful what happened to the Middle East under Obama. Just awful. The mess he left Trump is a travesty of all foreign relation nightmares.

I just heard an Iraqi ambassador say in a comflict between America and Iran they would be on the side of Iran.

What the **** has happened over their? How is Iraq a ******* puppet state of Iran now? You know when this happened? Under Obama's ******* White House. We rebuilt Iraq from 2008-2016. We helped them set up a "supposed" democratic constitutional government. What the **** did Obama do during all this? The whole southern Iraq is now Shia Islam completely aligned to Iran.

It's just awful what happened to the Middle East under Obama. Just awful. The mess he left Trump is a travesty of all foreign relation nightmares.

The moral of the story is, If you have a secular despot ruling a muslim majority country, let him be.

Well, Valerie Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran. Her father, maternal grandfather, and father in law were Communists. She has close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood who in turn have close ties to Iran. Valerie Jarrett had been leading talks with Iran in secret for a year before formal negotiations in Geneva started. John Kerry's daughter Vanessa is married to an Iranian who still has the majority of his family living in Iran. bathhouse barry, while fanook, is a muzloid. Sounds like that scene in My Cousin Vinnie - "My fathuh was a mechanic, my...". Anyway, it was more than the pallets of cash these @#$%s gave to the mulluhs, it was also a loyalty to the islam of Iran. They may well hang for it.

The U.S. should stay out of the ME. Going to war in Iraq was a disaster. Bush and his globalist buddies like the Clinton's and Obama's have no problems sticking their noses where it doesn't belong. I'd shut off all immigration from Muslim countries and let them work it out. IF another country wants to prop them up then go for it. I'm sick of these ME wars.