• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The New York Kangaroo Court Case Against Trump

like arguing with a retard who insists on eating soup with a fork. i even provided photographical evidence.
you can't eat soup with a fork? **** I have been doing that **** wrong for years. thanks Sup it must have been the fire water.. Lol
You guys clearly haven't been to Big Jim's in Pittsburgh.

😂 Your false equivalency couldn’t be more absurd.

Did Clinton concede the election on or around November 9, 2016. Yes or No?

Was there a smooth transition of power, did Hillary attend Trump’s inauguration, and was Trump in the Whitehouse on the date listed above, September 18, 2017. Yes or No, Yes or No, Yes or No?

Did the January 6th attempted insurrection occur in 2017, or 2021?

On what date did Trump concede that he was the LOSER of the 2020 election?

How about the day he left office for the peaceful transfer or power? Does that count?

😂 Your false equivalency couldn’t be more absurd.

You are the king of non sequiturs and irrelevant comments, Flogstain. For example, you just posted some irrelevant comment from John Bolton after I showed that your entire "tRuMp CaLLeD SoLdiErS LoOzErS" claim was a lie according to Bolton. Your post about Bolton offering a negative comment about Trump actually supports the fact that his book, denying the entire claim that Trump said something negative about veterans who died for this county, refutes the story.

Did Clinton concede the election on or around November 9, 2016. Yes or No?

No. Her repeated claims that the election was supposedly "stolen" by the Russians or by Comey or by somebody else are the opposite of a concession.

Did the January 6th attempted insurrection occur in 2017, or 2021?

M0iTEJ.gif

There was no insurrection, you moron.

On what date did Trump concede that he was the LOSER of the 2020 election?

He was getting ready to do so when an undocumented, unrepaired plumbing leak stopped him from counting the votes.

To sum up

Gaslight the public that paying hush money is illegal and that's the crime.

Charge him with a federal election felony he did not commit and the state of NY has no authority to prosecute.

Forbid Trump's team from presenting evidence that he was exonerated by the feds on any election violations

Instruct the jury that they don't even have to be unanimous in thinking Trump was guilty of the same crime

Leftists? Shall we review the least of the fastest states in the union?
Fastest declining populations? Perhaps there is a reason why California and Illinois saw six figure population decreases? Leftist bullshit ideas like yours are a problem for many sane and freedom loving people.

If you guys haven't saw Corolyn the recovering Californian, look her up. She's great.

You are the king of non sequiturs and irrelevant comments, Flogstain. For example, you just posted some irrelevant comment from John Bolton after I showed that your entire "tRuMp CaLLeD SoLdiErS LoOzErS" claim was a lie according to Bolton. Your post about Bolton offering a negative comment about Trump actually supports the fact that his book, denying the entire claim that Trump said something negative about veterans who died for this county, refutes the story.
No, Bolton’s and Pompeo’s statements didn’t refute what Kelly and Milley said. Again, no way you’re a lawyer.
No. Her repeated claims that the election was supposedly "stolen" by the Russians or by Comey or by somebody else are the opposite of a concession.
Wrong. Just wrong.
M0iTEJ.gif

There was no insurrection, you moron.
Right, only an attempted one. Because you losers lose.

No, Bolton’s and Pompeo’s statements didn’t refute what Kelly and Milley said. Again, no way you’re a lawyer.

Former national security adviser John Bolton reiterated his skepticism over a report alleging that President Trump disparaged America’s war dead during a 2018 trip to France.

Bolton, who turned from friend to foe of the commander-in-chief after leaving the White House, said during an interview Monday with Fox News’ Martha MacCallum that the allegations were “simply false.”

“According to what that article said, the president made disparaging remarks about soldiers and people buried in the cemetery in connection with the decision for him not to go to the ceremony that was planned that afternoon, and that was simply false,” Bolton told the network.

Another News Source Showing Vax-Impaired Floggy Wrong Again

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he has “never heard” President Trump refer to members of the military as “suckers and losers.”

“I’ve been with this president coming on four years. I’ve never heard the president use the language" described in a report in The Atlantic, Pompeo told “Fox & Friends” on Friday. "I’ve never seen that. Indeed, just the contrary."

Yet Another Source Documents Floggy's Brain Damage

Back to you, wanna-be lawyer. You may want to shrivel back to your left-wing sites and share the best ways to fry Krispy Kremes and maintain your 40% body fat.

Another News Source Showing Vax-Impaired Floggy Wrong Again

Yet Another Source Documents Floggy's Brain Damage

Back to you, wanna-be lawyer. You may want to shrivel back to your left-wing sites and share the best ways to fry Krispy Kremes and maintain your 40% body fat.
Retard, unfortunately there were multiple instances when the ungrateful, disgraceful Trump insulted, or was accused of insulting, POWs or Purple Hearts. Bolton and Pompeo didn’t refute all of the instances.

No.
Way.
You’re.
A.
Lawyer.

Retard, unfortunately there were multiple instances when the ungrateful, disgraceful Trump insulted, or was accused of insulting, POWs or Purple Hearts. Bolton and Pompeo didn’t refute all of the instances.

No.
Way.
You’re.
A.
Lawyer.
Stupid ******* arguments not smart enough to see bullshit when it is painfully obvious to the majority of the country including some Democrats. Sometimes I think you just spew stupid **** to get attention but then I realize I was giving you to much credit for actually thinking.

NO.
WAY.
YOU"RE
AN.
INTELLIGENT.
ADULT.

“You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,” Clinton said she has been telling candidates who have come to see her. The comment was met with cheers.

I don't know about you, but it sounds like she thinks the election was stolen from her.

Stupid ******* arguments not smart enough to see bullshit when it is painfully obvious to the majority of the country including some Democrats.
Even Stewey acknowledged that his remarks were idiotic and insensitive. I suppose Trump never said “lock her up” regarding Hillary? His latest “I never said that” claim. Ridiculous.

Even Stewey acknowledged that his remarks were idiotic and insensitive. I suppose Trump never said “lock her up” regarding Hillary? His latest “I never said that” claim. Ridiculous.
Nice attempt at clutch & grab, then a deflection.
Are you wrong on everything you post here?

Nice attempt at clutch & grab, then a deflection.
Are you wrong on everything you post here?
Are you delusional? You don’t have to answer that. Trumps asinine PUBLIC comments are well documented. When they blow up in his face, he denies them and people like you accept his alternative reality. ******* cultists.

Look I did think that anyone would argue that Trump says whatever comes to his mind but on the other hand you would be hard pressed to find a rich person that didn't. That being said, tell me the difference of Killery Clinton keeping all those classified documents on her private server and Trump having them in boxes in Florida? not to mention that he was told to get them out of the SECURED location they were being kept or else. Then he gets charged with having them. Holy **** even you can't be that obtuse.

BTW did Trump sic his dogs on her or anyone else in the past administration?

People like you talk **** about the man 24-7 and he is supposed to sit around and take it.. get the **** outta here.

Kind of funny all these liberal actors or even newscasters that don't know their dick from their pinky finger absolutely loved Trump before he ran as a conservative. again even you can not be that ignorant to not see it isn't about Trump the man it's about him not being down in the gutter with them **** ing the American people.

Are you delusional? You don’t have to answer that. Trumps asinine PUBLIC comments are well documented. When they blow up in his face, he denies them and people like you accept his alternative reality. ******* cultists.
S'all right, I'm still voting for $2 gas and 99 cent eggs again.

So that must mean you and your hero Biden believed Trump told Americans to bring in UV rays and disinfectants into the body.

Mostly false. Trump did mention bringing UV rays and disinfectants into the body, but let's remember what Biden said. He said his predecessor, quote, "told Americans all they had to do was inject bleach in themselves, just take a shot of UV light." That is not what Trump said. It was by no means a demand, an instruction, a recommendation. Trump was speaking off the cuff. And then, scientists say, in an ill-advised way. He was not telling anyone to do anything. He was floating ideas for potential treatments to be tested. That's why we rated Biden's claim that Trump told people to inject bleach mostly false.

Also, the only presidency that also served as a cult was that of Obama. A cult by nearly every definition of the word.
You see followers of a cult are easily drawn into and captivated by a charismatic leader and his radical ideas..."We will fundamentally transform this country"...uttered Obamoa at the Dem Convention speech.

Hardly charismatic, Trump is the opposite. He is our voice; he speaks for us...not to us.
Trumps ambition is not to transform this country, but to restore it.

You are a tard.
Trump is an asssshole and a con man.

He is far better qualified for President of the US than any candidate since???? A very long time