• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Biden was informed by James Doocy from Fox News that he is going to pay illegal immigrants $450,000 each.
Biden said no he's not.
The deputy press secretary said yes he is.
Comedy gold.

So I know that was a long vid. Watch it, it was very insightful and thing “all” people should be asking.

Hey, Joe, how about doing something to reduce gas prices? His execrable, incompetent, stupid political hack energy secretary responds:

What the **** is it with these scum and "magic wands"? Apparently President Trump had a magic wand since gas was $1.79 in Prescott, Arizona 18 months ago and America was energy independent.

In conclusion, **** Joe Biden.

Biden cannot protect Americans behind enemy lines, protect the border, keep the supply chain going, slow down inflation, reduce crime, or do anything for anything but hoo-boy, he is on that vaccine shot mandate thing.

Or not.

So that means it’s not enforceable right now correct?

Biden cannot protect Americans behind enemy lines, protect the border, keep the supply chain going, slow down inflation, reduce crime, or do anything for anything but hoo-boy, he is on that vaccine shot mandate thing.

People in my area are starting to put Trump flags, signs, etc. back in their yards. Some never took them down. And some are brand new.

People in my area are starting to put Trump flags, signs, etc. back in their yards. Some never took them down. And some are brand new.
House a couple blocks away from me. My town is probably a 3-to-1 Democrat majority.

254292389_10220184070177527_218138812823160472_n.jpg

254162472_10220184071217553_6285498863943102320_n.jpg

253409356_10220184070417533_1377396867804778124_n.jpg

Last edited:
So that means it’s not enforceable right now correct?

Good question. The stay was issued by the 5th Circuit, which covers only Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. The mandate is stayed in those jurisdictions pending resolution of the request for a permanent injunction, but given the importance of the issue and the requirement that the issue be uniform across the nation, the Supreme Court will take up the matter.

The interesting thing in my mind is the very brisk briefing schedule. Government lawyers are not going to get much rest this weekend.

Welcome to the real world, *******.

Good question. The stay was issued by the 5th Circuit, which covers only Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. The mandate is stayed in those jurisdictions pending resolution of the request for a permanent injunction, but given the importance of the issue and the requirement that the issue be uniform across the nation, the Supreme Court will take up the matter.

The interesting thing in my mind is the very brisk briefing schedule. Government lawyers are not going to get much rest this weekend.

Welcome to the real world, *******.
How do you take the quick take of this by them. A positive thing, or doesn’t matter till it goes up the chain.

How do you take the quick take of this by them. A positive thing, or doesn’t matter till it goes up the chain.

The rapid briefing does not suggest an outcome and simply underscores that the court knows how important this issue is. The temporary restraining order (pending determination on the permanent injunction) was issued by Justices Jones, Duncan and Engelhardt. Those justices are known to be conservative and previously upheld a fairly restrictive Texas abortion law.

The rapid briefing does not suggest an outcome and simply underscores that the court knows how important this issue is. The temporary restraining order (pending determination on the permanent injunction) was issued by Justices Jones, Duncan and Engelhardt. Those justices are known to be conservative and previously upheld a fairly restrictive Texas abortion law.
Our Governor has told them to piss off there will be no mandates in Florida. Florida is one of the several states that has filed suit against the Biden regime. Honestly I think the courts need to uphold the mandates to force the states to nullify the the acts and force the Feds back into line with the constitutional restraints. Remember kids judges don't decide what the the Constitution says its WRITTEN DOWN and everyone can read it.

Our Governor has told them to piss off there will be no mandates in Florida. Florida is one of the several states that has filed suit against the Biden regime. Honestly I think the courts need to uphold the mandates to force the states to nullify the the acts and force the Feds back into line with the constitutional restraints. Remember kids judges don't decide what the the Constitution says its WRITTEN DOWN and everyone can read it.
Yeah but, we still have a corrupt guv't to contend with. The gloves are off at Mordor on the Potomac. The war on DeSantis is afoot and the Dims don't care 'bout no friggin judges, constitutions or none of that silly conservative stuff.

YpKzNM5.jpg

clint-eastwood-meme.jpg

Calm down, Chip. Those wonderful new Floridians are all "dreamers." None of them would lie about their age, get put into an immigration camp, get flown to Florida and then murder a guy in his own home.

In conclusion, **** Joe Biden and henceforth the "dreamers/rapists/child molesters/murderers" can stay with Drunk Nancy, at an ocean front mansion in Delaware, or Martha's Vineyard.

Yeah but, we still have a corrupt guv't to contend with. The gloves are off at Mordor on the Potomac. The war on DeSantis is afoot and the Dims don't care 'bout no friggin judges, constitutions or none of that silly conservative stuff.

YpKzNM5.jpg

clint-eastwood-meme.jpg

Sauron the dark lord of dementia will not prevail.

Political riot results in $2 billion in property damage, at least 25 deaths, businesses closed, politicians harassed and hounded. Tibilo all for relentless criminal investigation and punishment of the wrongdoers, amirite?!?!

Uhh, no.

Tibilo the Stupid thinks those riots were "mostly peaceful" and any contention to the contrary is the product of "racism."

Meanwhile, an ACTUAL political protest that resulted in one death - an unarmed, 115 lb. woman being shot in the throat by a hack who should not have been on the police force after leaving his loaded ******* gun in a public bathroom - results in Tibilo back to hiding in his studio apartment, drinking toilet water, and daring one or two looks through the peephole to check for raging wHyTe sO0pReMaSySts.

Edit: Looks like at least 34 killed because of the St. George of Fentanyl riots. Links to news sources for every death:

And the HUNDREDS of police officers injured and killed because of the St. George of Fentanyl riots:

At least seven police officers killed, most shot during ambush attacks.

I seem to remember some worthless ********** giving a fake eulogy for Brian Sicknick, who was not killed because of the January 6 protests, and who has not offered a single ******* word about the seven ACTUALLY MURDERED by his cowardly ambushing political butt-buddies.

And the HUNDREDS of police officers injured and killed because of the St. George of Fentanyl riots:

At least seven police officers killed, most shot during ambush attacks.

I seem to remember some worthless ********** giving a fake eulogy for Brian Sicknick, who was not killed because of the January 6 protests, and who has not offered a single ******* word about the seven ACTUALLY MURDERED by his cowardly ambushing political butt-buddies.
That doesn’t matter to Tiborat because all of that was done in the name of advance by communism and not in defense of the Constitution.