• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Just want to say this is the time of year I get to renew my wonderful "affordable healthcare". Just like every year, it's gone up 10%, another $130 bucks/month, to $1635, individual deductible up 200.00 to 7400.00 this year. Family deductible up to 14,800.

Thanks Obama and Sleepy Joe!

Last edited:
Just want to say this is the time of year I get to renew my wonderful "affordable healthcare". Just like every year, it's gone up 10%, another $130 bucks/month, to $1635, individual deductive up 200.00 to 7400.00 this year. Family deductible up to 14,800.

On the bright side, illegal immigrants are supposed to get a cool half mill from Joe.

Just want to say this is the time of year I get to renew my wonderful "affordable healthcare". Just like every year, it's gone up 10%, another $130 bucks/month, to $1635, individual deductible up 200.00 to 7400.00 this year. Family deductible up to 14,800.

$7400 deductible and $1635 / month seems like you are being ripped off. Is that a work plan or "obamacare"?

$7400 deductible and $1635 / month seems like you are being ripped off. Is that a work plan or "obamacare"?
I work part-time and my husband is self employed. We have three college aged children on our plan. We buy an individual plan but do not get any “Obamacare” subsidies because our income is over the limit. We are paying for all the people who get it for free. But apparently still not paying “our fair share”. There is only one company that sells individual plans in our area now. To get our individual deductible down to 1000.00, our premium would be 2756.00/month.

I work part-time and my husband is self employed. We have three college aged children on our plan. We buy an individual plan but do not get any “Obamacare” subsidies because our income is over the limit. We are paying for all the people who get it for free. But apparently still not paying “our fair share”. There is only one company that sells individual plans in our area now. To get our individual deductible down to 1000.00, our premium would be 2756.00/month.
Isn't communism a wonderful thing?

Where is our resident commie when you need him? I'd sure he'd be glad to send you a pamphlet if you email him.

Half a million bucks and no jab required.

stg110221dAPR20211102034538.jpg

Here for my free money. I illegally crossed into your forum.

I once knew a guy named EdReed4Prez.

Funny guy. Would have been an honored part of this forum but due to an unfortunate parcel delivery accident and resulting head injury, became a Ravens fan.

President ShitsHisPants, nowhere to be seen. Now the leaders of these illegal caravans are threatening our border security. Seems like an act of war to me yes?

1635985726961.png

Mujica has recently been quoted on the intentions of his latest caravan: “we prefer to march with [travel] papers… and this time, with papers or without papers, we are ready for war. If the National Guard comes and they are cowardly enough to beat women and children, let them prepare because God’s hands is with us.”

Earlier this month, the group violently pushed through a National Guard roadblock in Tapachula, Mexico, overwhelming the forces dressed in riot gear.

EsBy7Q7XcAUnB_K.jpeg

Good lord. I can't remember where I saw it ATM, but there was a picture of a line that looked like it went on for miles of people coming over.

If anybody defends ShitsHisPants at this point, you're off your ******* rocker.

Good lord. I can't remember where I saw it ATM, but there was a picture of a line that looked like it went on for miles of people coming over.

If anybody defends ShitsHisPants at this point, you're off your ******* rocker.
Quit being racist.

You can KEEP your healthcare. ;-)

More!!!! More unemployment Brandon says

Brandon might not be a name new mothers are going to be choosing anytime soon, me thinks.

Here it is confirming that some illegal immigrants will in fact get big checks as some sort of reparation. Biden denied it, because he probably has no idea it’s happen and when the ACLU of all places said yes it is happening, the White House’s propaganda flak had to admit it.