• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

clint-eastwood-meme.jpg

You mean these people? 🤷‍♂️

09capitolrioters-top-superJumbo.jpg

ES5X4OSUPMI6XIEL6E4B546SA4.jpg

GettyImages-1230454320-1320x865.jpg
You are aware this whole circus was engineered to prevent the electors from being sent back to the states which is constitutional.

Simple to see where the actors were allowed in via open doors, and allowed entrance by none other than the Capital Police. Then you have FBI agents ginning up the crowd.

The truth is starting to break through the cracks...

Biden cannot protect Americans behind enemy lines, protect the border, keep the supply chain going, slow down inflation, reduce crime, or do anything for anything but hoo-boy, he is on that vaccine shot mandate thing.

Or not.

oddly, that is the one thing that isnt being affected by the supply chain ... the vaccine shot

Political riot results in $2 billion in property damage, at least 25 deaths, businesses closed, politicians harassed and hounded. Tibilo all for relentless criminal investigation and punishment of the wrongdoers, amirite?!?!

Uhh, no.

Tibilo the Stupid thinks those riots were "mostly peaceful" and any contention to the contrary is the product of "racism."

Meanwhile, an ACTUAL political protest that resulted in one death - an unarmed, 115 lb. woman being shot in the throat by a hack who should not have been on the police force after leaving his loaded ******* gun in a public bathroom - results in Tibilo back to hiding in his studio apartment, drinking toilet water, and daring one or two looks through the peephole to check for raging wHyTe sO0pReMaSySts.
its cuz they was be hwite and was were exercising they hwite privlij

You are aware this whole circus was engineered to prevent the electors from being sent back to the states which is constitutional.

Simple to see where the actors were allowed in via open doors, and allowed entrance by none other than the Capital Police. Then you have FBI agents ginning up the crowd.

The truth is starting to break through the cracks...

Big scam setup by the looney left. That party needs gutted like a dead deer.

Reactions: JMM
Big scam setup by the looney left. That party needs gutted like a dead deer.
on the side of the road, with the entrails scattered across the pavement?

174391412_521221622595714_321621991159328599_n.jpg

A certain segment of our population, realizing January 6 occurs every year ...

iu

iu

iu

251357090_744413396959528_3419401056369848207_n.jpg

Freedom of speech is dead. Assumption is she was kicked out because of her sweatshirt.

I just meant what'd her sweatshirt say. Probably FJB or Let's Go Brandon.

People are getting more and more fed up. All of these LGBFJB chants around sports stadiums around the country are just growing and growing. And in liberal strongholds. A friend who lives in the Bronx said that the protests around NYC against the mandates etc. are huge and they're growing (seemingly) by the week.

I want to send that NBC sports anchor a "thank you" letter.

First, Kamala asks NASA if you can track trees by race. Really. I'm not kidding.

Now Pete Buttegeegege accuses bridge overpasses of being racist. I'm again, not kidding.

How much ******* stupid is in this administration?

“If an underpass was constructed such that a bus carrying mostly Black and Puerto Rican kids to a beach in New York was designed too low for it to pass by, that that obviously reflects racism that went into those design choices.”

Lol. Only in a sleepy Joe utopia can bridges be racist.

I can imagine the planning that went into those overpasses.
Ya know..... If we lower the support columns by three feet, we can keep the Colored and Mexicans away from our beaches.

First, Kamala asks NASA if you can track trees by race. Really. I'm not kidding.

Now Pete Buttegeegege accuses bridge overpasses of being racist. I'm again, not kidding.

How much ******* stupid is in this administration?

“If an underpass was constructed such that a bus carrying mostly Black and Puerto Rican kids to a beach in New York was designed too low for it to pass by, that that obviously reflects racism that went into those design choices.”
Maybe buses got bigger since the overpass was built 50 years ago.