• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Well it appears Ashley Biden's diary is real. Otherwise, why would Merrick Garland personally sign off on the warrant to raid James O'Keefe's house?

And they want to prosecute O’Keefe for not reporting a felony. You might want to tread carefully there, Merrick.

Joe Biden 2007

Note how he can't help but go full Creepy Joe there and do the "up close eye lock" thing with some lady who probably ended up with PTSD afterward.

Note how he can't help but go full Creepy Joe there and do the "up close eye lock" thing with some lady who probably ended up with PTSD afterward.

Post Traumatic ShitsHisPants Disorder

And they want to prosecute O’Keefe for not reporting a felony. You might want to tread carefully there, Merrick.

No **** (sorry Joe), he may be do opening up a whole can of worms there.

The logic test suggests that whatever is in that diary is so ******* damning to Joe and the family that the very fact that O'Keefe has seen it makes him a high profile target.

After the laptop, I'm pretty sure the gubmint is in full on damage-control mode anytime ANYTHING from one of those ****** up kids gets loose.

Remember the good ole days when Malia just smoked some pot and everyone lost their ****? Hunter basically stumbles up and says "Hold my meth pipe!" Then in comes Ashley and she says "Hold my legs apart!"

The logic test suggests that whatever is in that diary is so ******* damning to Joe and the family that the very fact that O'Keefe has seen it makes him a high profile target.

After the laptop, I'm pretty sure the gubmint is in full on damage-control mode anytime ANYTHING from one of those ****** up kids gets loose.
Kash Patel was on Quinn’s show this morning and said O’Keefe did report the diary to law enforcement a year ago but didn’t publish it (yet) because he wasn’t sure (yet) that it was legit. The FBI raiding his place and confiscating his stuff kinda confirms it though.

They're becoming more and more like the SS everyday. You'd think President Soros would disapprove of such actions based on his upbringing.

Real scumbags. Creepy Joe. All of that creepy touching of kids and smelling hair is what it looks to be. Some piece of **** sleazbag pedophile politician who more than likely molested his own daughter.

**** we need to get these people out of government. They're infested like German roaches.

Kash Patel was on Quinn’s show this morning and said O’Keefe did report the diary to law enforcement a year ago but didn’t publish it (yet) because he wasn’t sure (yet) that it was legit. The FBI raiding his place and confiscating his stuff kinda confirms it though.

That guy kicks ***. Didn't know anything about him until I watched "The Plot Against the President" documentary. Crucial to them officially discrediting the Russia hoax. Must be like the Grand Wizard of the KKK white supremacist.

iu

Hmm, something not adding up.

Real scumbags. Creepy Joe. All of that creepy touching of kids and smelling hair is what it looks to be. Some piece of **** sleazbag pedophile politician who more than likely molested his own daughter.

**** we need to get these people out of government. They're infested like German roaches.

Was wanting to brush up on some Nazi history the other day and decided to watch Schindler's List again. Brutal, from watching the Jewish women fearfully cutting themselves to bleed and brush the blood on their cheeks and lips to look nicer/healthier to help them be considered 'essential workers' to the SS, to little children hiding in actual sewage to avoid being found was heart-wrenching - but made me realize how good we still have it (for now), but the ugly path we're starting to head down.

I haven't been able to dig deep into stuff because my wife wanted me to do some renovations to the house, but damn, this diary thing is disturbing. ALL of it....from the search warrant all the way to what it might contain. 😲

If the real contents of the diary ever gets out Joe would go to jail.

This will gain as much traction as Hunter's laptop.

Sadly, 100%. Sickening. Just seeing all the blatant **** he did on a national stage to younger girls etc., I don't even want to think about what he's done behind closed doors.

Sadly, 100%. Sickening. Just seeing all the blatant **** he did on a national stage to younger girls etc., I don't even want to think about what he's done behind closed doors.

Just a lowlife scumbag predator sleazy politician.

255129729_657248859013965_1581641890110850856_n.jpg