• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

He's got no redeemable qualities I can think of.

He's not Orange Man Bad. That's it. The end.

That's how ****** up these 'people' are. That's why it's not even worth anyone's energy to try and debate or discuss anything with them - it's absolutely 100% pointless.

how the **** does a VP generate a rating anyway? the job she's doing must be so bad that they're churning out **** now.

If your hero's are gutter trash, then I suppose that's his guy to admire. He's got no redeemable qualities I can think of. I can't even wrap my brain around anyone liking any of the leadership in the demoncrat party. Not good humans in the least.
They totally destroyed this country from the inside. Willingly sacrificed their own citizens and burned cities and businesses, locked down family businesses, destroyed our kids minds with Marxist propaganda and for what? Power and greed. I don't understand how rational supporters of that party can continue to cast votes for those people.

Well, to be fair, she has a long history of dropping and going low to advance her career.

View attachment 6899

"Vice President Harris, why did it take you 93 days to visit the Southern Border, which you were tasked to oversee, and when you did, it was actually several hundred miles away from the actual crisis area?"

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_006.jpg

"Vice President Harris, what have you brought to this administration in ideas and strategy to help regular American's lives during this difficult time?"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Vice President Harris, why did you ask NASA if it could use its satellites to track trees 'by race' in various neighborhoods as part of 'environmental justice'?”

EfVN-mjUwAE9zDQ.jpg

🏆

#ThankYouKamala

Friggin maddening. All of it. Pelosi talking about "bird bath" and "privilege scrub" and Harris laughing. And Joe is losing what's left of his mind fast. (Not that he really ever had one)

Friggin maddening. All of it. Pelosi talking about "bird bath" and "privilege scrub" and Harris laughing. And Joe is losing what's left of his mind fast.

But no mean tweets! Sure, our country is going downhill fast as they actively tear it apart and regular American citizens are going into crisis mode, but we don't have to put up with that Bad Orange Man anymore. Bird baths, bird songs, bird brains - whatever, the adults are in charge now.

But no mean tweets! Sure, our country is going downhill fast as they actively tear it apart and regular American citizens are going into crisis mode, but we don't have to put up with that Bad Orange Man anymore. Bird baths, bird songs, bird brains - whatever, the adults are in charge now.

Scary, isn't it?

screenshot_1.png

How much longer can this **** show go on? I mean, I just retired and my COLA is 3% for next year (yes, I'm fortunate) but inflation at 6.2% is gonna seriously affect a lot of hard-working people's lives. And Kamala laughs and Joe is getting worse by the day.

Not being funny and I ask in all sincerity. Every time the news was on Trump was being impeached.

How much longer can this **** show go on? I mean, I just retired and my COLA is 3% for next year (yes, I'm fortunate) but inflation at 6.2% is gonna seriously affect a lot of hard-working people's lives. And Kamala laughs and Joe is getting worse by the day.

Not being funny and I ask in all sincerity. Every time the news was on Trump was being impeached.
The sad thing is, they are doing all this on purpose to create more dependence on government. The voters decided against Bernie during the primaries but he might as well be sitting in the WH.

That said, Biden or whatever Dem president is sitting in the WH is not making these decisions. He's just a figurehead for Soros and the other mega donor chess masters who move the pieces like Obama, Biden, the press, Hollywood, big tech, academia, the Fed, the DOJ, etc.. Pretty crazy ****.

Again...**** Joe Biden

**** Nancy Pelosi