• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Apparently it is a bad, bad thing for Joe Rogan to have used the N-word.

But by God, it is ok for the President of the United States to use it and no one bats an eye.

Listening to Biden calling Mayors n*g*ers will make ArKKK work extra hard today.

If the N word is so bad then why do so many liberals and minority use it quite often?

why do we have a super bowl halftime show with a member of NWA?

why was it OK for Biden to use the word?
oh double standards I guess..

We're living in an upside down world Skott.

iu

If the N word is so bad then why do so many liberals and minority use it quite often?

This is all about censorship of scientific information that goes against the narrative. They're pissed,so they go through podcasts to find anything they can use to destroy him, even if it's taken out of context with no malice whatsoever.

If you look at all of the people supporting him you'll see that is true.

When Goggins talks, you listen, ************.

"Stay hard"

When Goggins talks, you listen, ************.

"Stay hard"

I do hold him in the highest regard. He reminds me of a close buddy of mine I trained with for a long time. He gives no ***** and pushes the extreme without giving a flying **** what other people think.

Keep your voice and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I do hold him in the highest regard. He reminds me of a close buddy of mine I trained with for a long time. He gives no ***** and pushes the extreme without giving a flying **** what other people think.

Keep your voice and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I know you do, and I'm so glad you introduced me to him. I've watched enough of him to know he really is the toughest SOB on the planet. I mean SEALs training 3 times, over 4000 pull-ups in 24 hours and ultramarathons like they're nothing? I mean the list goes on, but the guy isn't human.

Biden is a gutter trash human. He's always been that way and he's dumber than dogshit.

It ain't OK he's president, not by a long shot. It's a national tragedy of epic historical proportions.

It ain't OK he's president, not by a long shot. It's a national tragedy of epic historical proportions.

It really is. I can't even look at the guy. Just about everybody I come into contact with feels the exact same way. It's embarrassing and disgusting on an epic scale.

I know you do, and I'm so glad you introduced me to him. I've watched enough of him to know he really is the toughest SOB on the planet. I mean SEALs training 3 times, over 4000 pull-ups in 24 hours and ultramarathons like they're nothing? I mean the list goes on, but the guy isn't human.

He's made friends with suffering and enjoys it. You do have other men like him,they're just under the radar .

You do have to have certain physical gifts to do extreme things, not just mentally. Which is the hardest obstacle, but physically some bodies just break easier than others.Choose your parents wisely..lol.Some have no athletic ability either and most never realize or use that potential anyway.

But yeah, I don't know how he hasn't crumbled yet.

He's made friends with suffering and enjoys it. You do have other men like him, they're just under the radar.

True. A lot of them started off in a place of either despair or apathy too it seems. And it isn't just military, athletes, MMA fighters or ultramaraton runners. I've seen or read stories of people being wrongfully imprisoned etc. who had to go through hell on earth, only to come out stronger on the other side. You're right about the mental. Always hear how it's the water/cold/long hours (even days) without sleep that ultimately gets the SEALs recruits.

I wish I learned at a younger age to push limits harder, but there's still no reason not to try I guess. Much easier to type that than actually go out and do it. :censored:

True. A lot of them started off in a place of either despair or apathy too it seems. And it isn't just military, athletes, MMA fighters or ultramaraton runners. I've seen or read stories of people being wrongfully imprisoned etc. who had to go through hell on earth, only to come out stronger on the other side. You're right about the mental. Always hear how it's the water/cold/long hours (even days) without sleep that ultimately gets the SEALs recruits.

I wish I learned at a younger age to push limits harder, but there's still no reason not to try I guess. Much easier to type that than actually go out and do it. :censored:

Sleep deprivation 3-4 hours total over a 5 day period and bone chilling teeth chattering nonstop shaking for days while soaking wet cold combined with probably over 100 miles of running total, thousands of pushups,pullups,situps, carrying those boats for miles and that big 400 pound log with miles of swimming in that freezing *** pacific ocean,then they drown you in a pool.

I'm not shocked very few people make it past the beginning...lol. Which will run to two years to actually make it.Being a conditioning guy I just marvel at this kind of physical training and the mental fortitude it takes. I am also very thankful we have these men in America and they are on our side.

Being a conditioning guy I just marvel at this kind of physical training and the mental fortitude it takes. I am also very thankful we have these men in America and they are on our side.

I forgot about the boat carrying etc. Yeah, after watching some documentary stuff on it you realize also how much teamwork it takes for them to keep it steady and hell yes, thankful as can be we have these guys protecting us and risking their lives for us. The best of the best 💯

I almost peed myself. You had me at "My fellow Jamaicans", Joe. The bit about Putin had the pee starting to run down the pants and it didn't stop. That needs to go viral and on Newsmax or the Greg Gutfeld show ASAP. Give the American people a laugh for a change.

I almost peed myself. You had me at "My fellow Jamaicans", Joe. The bit about Putin had the pee starting to run down the pants and it didn't stop. That needs to go viral and on Newsmax or the Greg Gutfeld show ASAP. Give the American people a laugh for a change.
Not Joe that other guy, puttie-tang. Lmfao

Sleep deprivation 3-4 hours total over a 5 day period and bone chilling teeth chattering nonstop shaking for days while soaking wet cold combined with probably over 100 miles of running total, thousands of pushups,pullups,situps, carrying those boats for miles and that big 400 pound log with miles of swimming in that freezing *** pacific ocean,then they drown you in a pool.

I'm not shocked very few people make it past the beginning...lol. Which will run to two years to actually make it.Being a conditioning guy I just marvel at this kind of physical training and the mental fortitude it takes. I am also very thankful we have these men in America and they are on our side.
Thing is, you might have to do that for real or else get killed by the enemy.
Until you get a Liberal government who decides there aren't enough women/trans/whatever in the SEALS and lowers the standards for "equity".

Thing is, you might have to do that for real or else get killed by the enemy.
Until you get a Liberal government who decides there aren't enough women/trans/whatever in the SEALS and lowers the standards for "equity".

That's not going to happen. They've tried that. They all fail. There's just some things women are not cut out to do. They physically do not have the strength. It's not even close.

They have as much chance as a chick playing LB for the Steelers and breaking the NFL sack record...lol.

I suffered a really bad broken left leg in 2003, right before wife and I were set to go on a cruise. Spiral fracture of left tibia, broken fibula, three surgeries, lots of hardware. In a long leg cost from December through May, 2004. In 2004, during second surgery doctors had to re-break leg to straighten it before placing steel plate with six screws on tibia. When the doctors finally removed my long leg cast, my left calf was about the size of my forearm by May, 2004.

Never a fan of running before that. Wife got me a stationary bike, rode that for about three months. Started going to the gym, on treadmill walking for 20 minutes, then walking and jogging for 30 minutes, then jogging for 30 minutes, then jogging for 45 minutes. In 2005, decided to run outdoors instead and loved it. San Fernando Valley used to be clean and I would run in a park across the street, Balboa Park. Ran at night, when quiet. Ran more and more, did 6 miles, 3x per week, then 7 miles, 3x per week. I would run a half-marathon once per month just because. I was mid-40's at the time. Started going longer distances, ran a marathon in 2008.

Not something I bring up much, but I was blessed with wonderful Type 1 diabetes in 1968 as a little kid. You know, the wonderful type that requires multiple injections per day to stay alive, that results in blood sugars being a goddamn roller coaster? So back then - before the Libre glucose monitoring and the incredible advances over the past 10 years in measuring and maintaining blood sugars - I would measure, figure out what glucose I needed, and go run. I was running 25 miles per week with a ****-ton of hardware in my left leg, blood sugars that I had to monitor more closely than So0p checking out bikini videos, and a million excuses why not to run.

Everything Donkey and Steeler4evr are saying about just getting past the mental block is true. Stop making excuses. Stop finding a reason not to run, or walk, or lift, or do something. Just stop whining about your life - get off your *** and do something to fix it.

Lmfao. I read earlier **** today that he was rooting his horn. Come on man. You always been a *****, will always be a *****.