• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I'm not sure how many here watch Gutfeld, but I enjoy the humor and satire directed at the stupid among us, and yes, it's generally directed at libs.
Normally his guests only preach to the choir, but on Monday he had Marianne Williamson on his show, one of the 100 Presidential candidates in 2020.

As they were poking fun at Stacy Abrams being maskless in a photo where the students behind her were fully covered, Williamson came to her defense saying we
should not judge Abrams based on one mistake. She went on to say how smart Abrams is and her polices including ending child hunger in Georgia are virtuous.

Then it dawned on me, liberals are like beauty contest candidates asked what they would do if crowned, and the answer is to end world hunger and bring about world peace.
They have all these idealistic views, clean air and water etc., and while it's something everyone agrees with, they have no practical way to achieve those goals, just like the beauty queen.

Just spent 100 on two little bags of groceries, nothing crazy. Then on way home I look up at the gas station - 3.85. That’s a .30 c jump in a week.

Just spent 100 on two little bags of groceries, nothing crazy. Then on way home I look up at the gas station - 3.85. That’s a .30 c jump in a week.

lets-go.gif

The Tyrone Biggums memes are going to be all over the place.

Just when you think we couldn't possibly be more disgusted by this POS regime, they one-up us.

The Tyrone Biggums memes are going to be all over the place.

Just when you think we couldn't possibly be more disgusted by this POS regime, they one-up us.

Their day of reckoning is coming in November. Let's see what new crisis they come up with between now and then.

It will be nice seeing that vile pile of drunken old shitbag Piglosi out of the speaker position.

Remember when Watergate got a President to resign? Nah, this doesn't compare...does it??

1644455799363.png

Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Capitol Police are alleged to have illegally entered the office of Congressman Troy Nehls (R-TX), photographing confidential legislative products and grilling staff, according to reports. The police – now under formal investigation – stand accused of dressing up as construction workers and attempting another entry just two days later.

The stunning, Watergate-style scandal comes after almost a year of warnings that Speaker Pelosi and Democrats in Congress were politicizing the Capitol Police, using them as a Stasi-style enforcement unit against GOP opponents. Reports suggest Capitol Police have built intelligence dossiers on those illegally investigated.

The documents photographed, says Nehls, are “protected by the Speech and Debate clause enshrined in the Constitution, Article 1 Section 6”.

Nehls took to Twitter to explain the multiple incidents:

In the aftermath of January 6th, a Joe Biden donor – Yogananda Pittman – was appointed the acting chief of the Capitol Police. She now serves as the Assistant Chief for Protective and Intelligence Operations. Pittman is responsible for “operations concerning the safety and security of the U.S. Capitol, Members of Congress, staff and visitors to include threat detection and prevention as well as the physical security systems throughout the Capitol Complex.”

1644455917206.png

Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger confirmed the Inspector General has now opened an investigation after receiving multiple congressional inquiries into the Capitol Police tactics, such as those reported by Politico. Capitol Police intelligence analysts have also raised concerns to the inspector general over the departments practice.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01/26/ortagus-pledged-to-serve-biden-in-private-emails/
Such tactics include a deep examination of the social media feeds of individuals who have not been suspected of any criminal activity. The practice commenced in the fall of 2020 when former Department of Homeland Security official Julie Farnam was brought on to assist in running the intelligence unit.

The news follows the clearing of Lieutenant Michael Byrd for the assassination of veteran Ashli Babbitt inside the Capitol on January 6th, as well as the collapse of the narrative that Rosanne Boyland, a woman in her 30s, was killed by fellow protestors. Increasingly, it appears Capitol Police thrashed Boyland to death.

And on this day, Xiden's inflation hits a 40 year high.

#FJB

FLRN6cXXoA04iIG

Who are those 15%, the fat cats in the pharmaceutical industry and mask manufacturers? That's maybe a fraction of a percent in reality.

And on this day, Xiden's inflation hits a 40 year high.

#FJB
You do realize that inflation would more or less be the same if Trump were still President, right?

Retail sales growth is the best it has been at least since the 1990s and the labor market is tight, all amid historic supply disruptions.

If anything, the Fed is about a year late in tightening the money supply.

Ours is very similar. Ours went from $2.85 to $3.19 in 5 or 6 days. It's sitting at $3.12 this morning.

You do realize that inflation would more or less be the same if Trump were still President, right?

Retail sales growth is the best it has been at least since the 1990s and the labor market is tight, all amid historic supply disruptions.

You do realize that with the current rate of inflation, if Trump were still President it would be leading the news every damn day, all day and all night about how trump destroyed the economy and Americans are suffering. The fact that this administration can insult and mock it's own citizens that have concerns over the cost of everything that hasn't disappeared due to supply disruption and no one in the legacy media bats an eye or mentions it tells you all you need to know. Nah, he owns all of that, and Afghanistan and the border and every other stupid nonsensical thing he has put into policy since January 2021. **** that guy.

So back to the real world, I heat with propane and it currently runs $3.79 a gallon, up from $2.17 just a year ago.
While I'm happy for Amazon and all those retail sales, please list all of the current Presidents accomplishments making life better on a day to day basis for us peons.

Seriously, what is it with you Liberals and your TDS?

I have a very, very, very simple question for you, if you will kindly answer it...

Who is the current President of the US?

38 Lawmakers Demand Joe Biden Take Alzheimer’s Test​

1644596999295.png

I tend not to say much here...we all got our own thoughts on this stuff and you can talk until your blue to try and change mine and I could do the same with the same result. But I have to say something about this. One of the biggest factors of this record inflation is fuel cost. What has JB done for that ? Made us as a country more reliant on others ! I find it truly difficult to think the same thing would have happened with Trump after he spent 4 years making us less reliant on others.

You do realize that with the current rate of inflation, if Trump were still President it would be leading the news every damn day, all day and all night about how trump destroyed the economy and Americans are suffering. The fact that this administration can insult and mock it's own citizens that have concerns over the cost of everything that hasn't disappeared due to supply disruption and no one in the legacy media bats an eye or mentions it tells you all you need to know. Nah, he owns all of that, and Afghanistan and the border and every other stupid nonsensical thing he has put into policy since January 2021. **** that guy.

Much of this inflation was coming regardless of who won the 2020 election.

Both Trump and Biden pushed for and signed large demand-side stimulus legislation in 2020 and 2021 respectively.

Energy prices might be a bit lower with Trump, but the biggest issue with fuel prices right now is the likes of the Russians and Saudi's refusing to increase supply sufficiently coming out of the pandemic.

It's just easier to blame the President for everything, and yes, I know that's what Democrats did to Trump.

Much of this inflation was coming regardless of who won the 2020 election.

Both Trump and Biden pushed for and signed large demand-side stimulus legislation in 2020 and 2021 respectively.

Energy prices might be a bit lower with Trump, but the biggest issue with fuel prices right now is the likes of the Russians and Saudi's refusing to increase supply sufficiently coming out of the pandemic.

It's just easier to blame the President for everything, and yes, I know that's what Democrats did to Trump.

I disagree. Biden's policies have FUELED inflation.

With the public deeply concerned about inflation, you can expect Democrats like Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren to double-down on their absurd deflections blaming “corporate greed” and “monopoly power” for the ongoing price surges. (Spoiler alert: that’s not it. At all. Economists almost all dismiss this notion out of hand, because corporations are no more greedy or monopolistic today than they were 5 or 10 years ago).

Republicans will undoubtedly blame the Biden administration. On this front, they’re not so off-base. The president’s “solutions” for inflation are a complete joke, and he has signed into law trillions in deficit spending that is surely playing a role in the ongoing surge in prices. He has also made energy and other specific goods more expensive with foolish overregulation.

Still, the biggest culprit in all this is the Federal Reserve.

The nation’s central bank has created trillions of new dollars out of thin air since the pandemic began. This was supposed to “stimulate” the economy, but all it really did was send more money chasing fewer goods. As any economist will tell you, that’s a textbook recipe for inflation.

Here’s a graph of the money supply. Notice anything?

Money supply

“We know what causes this and we need to hold the Fed accountable,” economist Lee Coppock tweeted. “Money supply is up 40% in two years.”

So while there are absolutely fair criticisms to be of the Biden administration over the ongoing inflation crisis, we must not let the Federal Reserve off the hook. Until we hold America’s central bankers accountable, the American people will continue to have their savings erased and their wages eroded by policy-fueled inflation.

-------------------

Who does the Reserve answer to? Congress. Who controls Congress?

Seriously, what is it with you Liberals and your TDS?

I have a very, very, very simple question for you, if you will kindly answer it...

Who is the current President of the US?

There is a constant implication that inflation would be significantly better under Trump, as if consumers would be spending less and supply disruptions would magically be solved.

As I said, if you blame anyone, blame the Fed. Inflation got this hot under their watch, while they had the tools to contain it.

Now, they might have to risk a recession to get it under control.

I do not think Biden is doing a good job overall, but he's getting way too much blame for the inflation issue, especially considering Europe is having similar issues with weaker demand.