• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

You do realize that with the current rate of inflation, if Trump were still President it would be leading the news every damn day, all day and all night about how trump destroyed the economy and Americans are suffering. The fact that this administration can insult and mock it's own citizens that have concerns over the cost of everything that hasn't disappeared due to supply disruption and no one in the legacy media bats an eye or mentions it tells you all you need to know. Nah, he owns all of that, and Afghanistan and the border and every other stupid nonsensical thing he has put into policy since January 2021. **** that guy.
Hey hey ….we saved .06c on hotdogs last summer.

There is a constant implication that inflation would be significantly better under Trump, as if consumers would be spending less and supply disruptions would magically be solved.

I don't recall seeing that specific implication here. But life was a million times better under Trump. This inflation (as I posted in the other link) is being fueled by the Fed and Biden's pumping trillions into the economy. Retail spending isn't the real culprit.

As I said, if you blame anyone, blame the Fed. Inflation got this hot under their watch, while they had the tools to contain it.

See the charts I posted. The Fed has pumped a ton more money into the economy, much under the watch of the current President and the current Congress...run by Dems.

Now, they might have to risk a recession to get it under control.

I do not think Biden is doing a good job overall, but he's getting way too much blame for the inflation issue, especially considering Europe is having similar issues with weaker demand.

I don't think Biden is getting enough blame for it. This is his watch. He wanted the job. He has the power, tools and influence to work to rectify it. His solution is continually more spending. That rests in his lap.

You do realize that with the current rate of inflation, if Trump were still President it would be leading the news every damn day, all day and all night about how trump destroyed the economy and Americans are suffering. The fact that this administration can insult and mock it's own citizens that have concerns over the cost of everything that hasn't disappeared due to supply disruption and no one in the legacy media bats an eye or mentions it tells you all you need to know. Nah, he owns all of that, and Afghanistan and the border and every other stupid nonsensical thing he has put into policy since January 2021. **** that guy.

iu

I do not think Biden is doing a good job overall

Another ******* Captain Obvious. Gee, ya think? This is worst administration in our nation's history and I don't think it's even close.

Consumer sentiment plunged in the early weeks of February as consumers lost faith in the Biden administration’s economic policies, inflation rose to the worst level in 40 years, and the long-term economic outlook of American households fell to its least favorable level in a decade.

The University of Michigan’s measure of consumer sentiment crashed to an initial February reading of 61.7, from January’s level of 67.2, the lowest reading since October of 2011.

Economists were expecting a reading of 67, so this was a much bigger decline than anticipated.

“Sentiment continued its downward descent, reaching its worst level in a decade, falling a stunning 8.2 percent from last month and 19.7 percent from last February,” said Richard Curtin, the chief economist of the consumer sentiment survey.

The component of the index that measures consumers’ views of current conditions dropped to 68.5 in February from 72 in January. The gauge of expectations fell to 57.4 from 64.1.

Cratering sentiment has been driven by weakening personal financial prospects, largely due to rising inflation, less confidence in the government’s economic policies, and the least favorable long-term economic outlook in a decade, according to Curtin.

One-third of consumers spontaneously cited the impact of higher inflation on personal finances. Nearly half of all consumers expect declines in their inflation-adjusted incomes during the year ahead.

Twenty-six percent of consumers expect their financial prospects to worsen, the highest level of negative sentiment in four decades.

Curtin said that the decline in the sentiment gauge indicates a sustained downturn in consumer spending.

Energy prices might be a bit lower with Trump, but the biggest issue with fuel prices right now is the likes of the Russians and Saudi's refusing to increase supply sufficiently coming out of the pandemic.
Ah, but there's the rub. If Trump was still President, we wouldn't have to worry about the Russians and Saudi's and what they produce. We would already have it.

Made a comment to someone on the other side, trump hater.

Person A: 2.50 gal gas, 100 dollars at the grocery store stocks the frig and pantry, world is in check, and jobs are thriving.

Person B: gas is 4 and rising quick, 100 dollar gets you a bag or two at store, world is going nuts, and no one is working.

Person A all day long! I don’t care if that’s a dim or Republican l, white, black, red, yellow, green, and a male or female. Give me Person A.

Person A. Was trump while B was OB for 8 years and now dumbass. But he said mean things and hurt my feelings. **** off

Made a comment to someone on the other side, trump hater.

Person A: 2.50 gal gas, 100 dollars at the grocery store stocks the frig and pantry, world is in check, and jobs are thriving.

Person B: gas is 4 and rising quick, 100 dollar gets you a bag or two at store, world is going nuts, and no one is working.

Person A all day long! I don’t care if that’s a dim or Republican l, white, black, red, yellow, green, and a male or female. Give me Person A.

Person A. Was trump while B was OB for 8 years and now dumbass. But he said mean things and hurt my feelings. **** off
Zuck gonna ban you from Fascistbook

Ah, but there's the rub. If Trump was still President, we wouldn't have to worry about the Russians and Saudi's and what they produce. We would already have it.

And we wouldn't have had mass lockdowns and mandates, people would've been working and the supply chain issues and inflation wouldn't be nearly what they are like right now.

In addition to plenty of other things. Trump, for all of his warts, had the country on track economically. The fact you actually have to explain that to someone is pretty sad.

Last edited:

We didn't have to worry about Russian and Saudi production when Trump was President?

Interesting, given one of Trump first major diplomatic missions as President was closing an arms/defense deal with the Saudi's to protect their precious oil.

If increasing domestic oil production is what it's all about, you must have loved the shale boom during Obama's Presidency.

The oil market is global. The idea that an economy the size of the US can keep energy prices low with just domestic supply is naive.

And we wouldn't have had mass lockdowns and mandates, people would've been working and the supply chain issues and inflation wouldn't be nearly what they are like right now.

In addition to plenty of other things. Trump, for all of his warts, had the country on track economically. The fact you actually have to explain that to someone is pretty sad.

Prior to the pandemic, the economy did well under Trump, but he basically just increased deficit spending, via tax cuts, in an already growing economy.

Plus, his trade war with China hurt growth in 2019 as businesses did not know what their inventory costs on Chinese products were going to be.

Yeah, he got a trade deal out of it, but the trade deficit with China has continued to swell as the Chinese have failed to buy anywhere near the amount of US goods they promised.

I know you'll say it's because they do not respect Biden and they'd be consuming those goods nonstop if Trump was still President, but that just isn't where reality resides.

Prior to the pandemic, the economy did well under Trump, but he basically just increased deficit spending, via tax cuts, in an already growing economy.

Plus, his trade war with China hurt growth in 2019 as businesses did not know what their inventory costs on Chinese products were going to be.

Yeah, he got a trade deal out of it, but the trade deficit with China has continued to swell as the Chinese have failed to buy anywhere near the amount of US goods they promised.

I know you'll say it's because they do not respect Biden and they'd be consuming those goods nonstop if Trump was still President, but that just isn't where reality resides.
Attention, Tibs:
Your services are no longer needed in the P & R forum. Please clean out your desk and security will see you to your car. Thank you.

Holy ****, they just keep getting better. :ROFLMAO:
Not to hijack this thread but I'm so happy to see a Kyle Dunnigan video on here. This guys has been so underappreciated for the last 20 years. I love his stuff. I went to see him 4 weeks ago here in Boston and got in front row. An hour of just laughing my *** off. He has a weekly show on Youtube and great stuff. His Craig character below just kills me. Please check him out...he really deserves it.

I've been remotely familiar with Kyle Dunnigan but I never really went down that rabbit hole (should have). His superimposed impersonations crack me up when I see them.

Will subscribe and get notifications from him because everything I watch I laugh my *** off at, including the above "you guys, a dinosaur and a monkey were in the woods" and I just immediately started laughing with them - to "I don't remember the middle part of the joke - but monkey sore ***".

Awesome you got a front row seat to his show recently. Not only is he funny, but he's so incredibly creative. Guy is on another level.

Not to hijack this thread but I'm so happy to see a Kyle Dunnigan video on here.

And please hijack this thread. :ROFLMAO:

We don't need real Potato Head gaffes and the awful state of our country all the time.

Not to hijack this thread but I'm so happy to see a Kyle Dunnigan video on here. This guys has been so underappreciated for the last 20 years. I love his stuff. I went to see him 4 weeks ago here in Boston and got in front row. An hour of just laughing my *** off. He has a weekly show on Youtube and great stuff. His Craig character below just kills me. Please check him out...he really deserves it.

OMG anyone ever watch Reno 911? He has a recurring role doing that character as Trudy Weigel's boyfriend....and he also happens to be a serial killer. Never saw him outside that show before. :LOL:

We didn't have to worry about Russian and Saudi production when Trump was President?

Interesting, given one of Trump first major diplomatic missions as President was closing an arms/defense deal with the Saudi's to protect their precious oil.

If increasing domestic oil production is what it's all about, you must have loved the shale boom during Obama's Presidency.

The oil market is global. The idea that an economy the size of the US can keep energy prices low with just domestic supply is naive.
We were a net exporter under Trump. And most if not all oil producing countries, including Saudi Arabia, import oil. Having enough global supply is important, I agree. Cutting our own production not only hurt us, but the global supply as well. Do you realize in January 2021, we did not import any oil, not a single barrel, from Saudi Arabia for the first time in decades. Biden ****** that up. Among many things. It’s ok to admit it.

I've been remotely familiar with Kyle Dunnigan but I never really went down that rabbit hole (should have). His superimposed impersonations crack me up when I see them.

Will subscribe and get notifications from him because everything I watch I laugh my *** off at, including the above "you guys, a dinosaur and a monkey were in the woods" and I just immediately started laughing with them - to "I don't remember the middle part of the joke - but monkey sore ***".

Awesome you got a front row seat to his show recently. Not only is he funny, but he's so incredibly creative. Guy is on another level.
Yeah, I apologize....sorry, NOT SORRY! I should probably put a Dunnigan appreciation thread in the General Discussion forum but this is the kind of stuff you find all over his Youtube Channel. I got a copy of this book at this show...he is no way PC and mocks wokeness hard. His ******* show and Craig and impersonations are all top notch.

How about crushing the domestic natural gas production, would energy prices be lower if that didn't occur, or am I just being naive?
Guess I'm just imagining my heating bills.

BTW, you still haven't listed all of the wonderful things Biden has done for the country, but don't worry, no one can.

How about crushing the domestic natural gas production, would energy prices be lower if that didn't occur, or am I just being naive?
Guess I'm just imagining my heating bills.

BTW, you still haven't listed all of the wonderful things Biden has done for the country, but don't worry, no one can.

You can only list negatives because that's all we have. If he manages to finish his term before dementia takes him,he will do so with very limited ability to **** up anything else outside of executive actions.