• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

How anyone with a working brain and no agenda to help destroy this country can't plainly see this idiot is way beyond being cognitively impaired is beyond me.

******* guy is mentally gone and he's not coming back.It doesn't take a doctor to confirm it. All he has to do is open his mouth. Everyone around the world can see it too. They joke about his sorry illegitimate ***.

If we only had term limits in our constitution this ancient vile piece of **** would have been booted out of politics 30 years ago.

Made a comment to someone on the other side, trump hater.

Person A: 2.50 gal gas, 100 dollars at the grocery store stocks the frig and pantry, world is in check, and jobs are thriving.

Person B: gas is 4 and rising quick, 100 dollar gets you a bag or two at store, world is going nuts, and no one is working.

Person A all day long! I don’t care if that’s a dim or Republican l, white, black, red, yellow, green, and a male or female. Give me Person A.

Person A. Was trump while B was OB for 8 years and now dumbass. But he said mean things and hurt my feelings. **** off
You can only list negatives because that's all we have. If he manages to finish his term before dementia takes him,he will do so with very limited ability to **** up anything else outside of executive actions.
bs!
I seen today on CNN he freed the cancer.

Inflation is based on a lot of things and it is hard to say if it would be different under Trump. Trump was part of the government hand outs originally. Of course blame gets put on congress as well. People are not working leaving supply chain issues. People who are working lower paying jobs are getting paid more leading to increased cost of products. I doubt trump would have placed vax mandates which could have helped a little. I think things may have been a little better but still pretty messed up. We will probably need many years of major changes to truly make an impact

r7iAuUV.png

There are different kinds, or causes, of inflation (said the guy with the economics degree).
One is where there is an increased demand, for whatever reason, for goods and services. Demand rises faster than supply, prices go up. Think ticket scalpers outside Heinz Field on game day.
Second is when supply goes down relative to demand, and prices go up. Think energy prices.
Third is when the value of money goes down. When the supply of something goes up relative to demand, then the price goes down. In this case the supply of money goes up thanks to Joe printing more of it, therefore the value of the dollar goes down and thus it takes more dollars to buy the same amount of stuff.

There are different kinds, or causes, of inflation (said the guy with the economics degree).
One is where there is an increased demand, for whatever reason, for goods and services. Demand rises faster than supply, prices go up. Think ticket scalpers outside Heinz Field on game day.
Second is when supply goes down relative to demand, and prices go up. Think energy prices.
Third is when the value of money goes down. When the supply of something goes up relative to demand, then the price goes down. In this case the supply of money goes up thanks to Joe printing more of it, therefore the value of the dollar goes down and thus it takes more dollars to buy the same amount of stuff.
#4 Lack of computer chips for cars causes 1/3 of the inflation.
5no4e5.gif

Inflation is based on a lot of things and it is hard to say if it would be different under Trump. Trump was part of the government hand outs originally. Of course blame gets put on congress as well. People are not working leaving supply chain issues. People who are working lower paying jobs are getting paid more leading to increased cost of products. I doubt trump would have placed vax mandates which could have helped a little. I think things may have been a little better but still pretty messed up. We will probably need many years of major changes to truly make an impact

Let me correct all of this.

It is in fact without question Biden's fault. This is his watch. He has the resources to fix these problems. He controls Congress.

Back to your pipe dream.

Last edited:
Let me correct all of this.

It is in fact without question Biden's fault. This is his watch. He has the resources to fix these problems. He controls Congress.

Back to your pipe dream.
Dems control both legislative branches and the executive branch, so no excuses in not being able to address this.

Inflation is based on a lot of things and it is hard to say if it would be different under Trump.

If only we kept records on things like inflation while Trump was President as opposed to inflation while Sloppy Joe, the rambling dementia patient, is President.

Trump was part of the government hand outs originally.

Yeah, I know, right? That's why when he left office, inflation was 1.7 ******* percent.

Of course blame gets put on congress as well.

No, basically the (D)imbo ******* lying scumbag grifters in Congress.

People are not working leaving supply chain issues. People who are working lower paying jobs are getting paid more leading to increased cost of products.

So according to your economic genius, the goods that are not reaching market due to the supply chain issues would have cost more if they reached the market because wages are up.

Brilliant.

I doubt trump would have placed vax mandates which could have helped a little. I think things may have been a little better but still pretty messed up. We will probably need many years of major changes to truly make an impact

Yeah, no doubt. I mean, inflation was raping America under Trump, basically stuck between 1.7% and 2.4%. Horrible. Thank God now we have a genius running the nation, a man whose brilliance emanates from his brilliant public speaking.

"Computer chip production is down, so the price of chips goes up and people love chips like Lays and Ruffles so that causes a run on chip dips, so supplies of dips dip and chips go up and rising balloon prices cause people to look up and hurt their necks and see their doctors, which causes medical scarcity and the price of potato chips and Ford F-150's to explode. sCyEnSe!"
- Joe "What The **** Did He Just Say?" Xiden

P.S. I know why you are such an apologist and fan of inflation, jitter$50. If you wait long enough under Dementia Joe's policy, the $50 you still owe me will have a value of about $10 by the time you pay.

The only reason Biden is still in office is because knee pads Harris is so completely ******* terrible not even liberals want her in charge.

Yeah, no doubt. I mean, inflation was raping America under Trump, basically stuck between 1.7% and 2.4%. Horrible. Thank God now we have a genius running the nation, a man whose brilliance emanates from his brilliant public speaking.
RfkKKZa.jpg

Inflation doesn't just jump instantly. When covid hit everything changed. We are just seeing the full effects now. If Trump was president things would be better, but inflation would still be bad. The original shutdowns / handouts started the ball rolling. People are not going back to work and the ones that do are forcing companies to pay more which leads to everything else going up. Not sure what Trump would or could do to fix that.

Inflation doesn't just jump instantly. When covid hit everything changed. We are just seeing the full effects now. If Trump was president things would be better, but inflation would still be bad. The original shutdowns / handouts started the ball rolling. People are not going back to work and the ones that do are forcing companies to pay more which leads to everything else going up. Not sure what Trump would or could do to fix that.
Keep telling yourself that, jitter, Biden made massive first day repeals of nearly everything Trump put into place during his administration. Not having a crystal ball, and only speculating on my part, there is no way the inflation rate would be 7.5% if Trump were still in office. He would be on the Feds *** to get it under control, and not printing money like the current President.

Did you read the link I provided regarding inflation? No, huh. The biggest contributor to inflation by far is energy, up 27%. Trump would have (1) kept the Keystone pipeline in progress, (2) allowed more drilling and fracking on Federal lands for natural gas and petroleum, (3) where oil suppliers look not just at today but the next 30, 60, 90 and 180 days, (4) and where the imbeciles shutting down pipelines and exploration and drilling and fracking **** up oil today and the future, (5) so the oil supplies increase in price, (6) driving up gasoline prices both today AND tomorrow, (7) where basically every ******* thing in the store relies on energy, (8) where basically every ******* thing we buy is delivered by truckers who have to pay for the ******* gasoline and diesel, (9) so if gasoline and diesel ramp up 60% or more that results in higher prices TODAY, and (10) where a certain idiot dementia-ridden butt gerbil spent $1.9 trillion for no ******* reason since the economy was doing just fine thank you, (11) resulting in $1.9 trillion ******* dollars dumped into an economy that was starting to heat up anyway, (12) thereby mixing massive cost increases due to energy along with concomitant lessening of the value of the dollar by an asinine spending spree that was completely un-*******-necessary.

Get it?

Oh, and pay me the $50 you owe.

He may not be printing money, but the bottom line is people are not working and were not working under Trump. Places like McDs, Burger King, Walmart, Target, etc etc were giving out big sign on bonuses along with paying several $ more / hr under Trump. Trump was in a **** spot with the stimulus and handouts. Congress and most public were for them. I am not blaming Trump, but to say things would not be inflated now is wrong.

He may not be printing money, but the bottom line is people are not working and were not working under Trump. Places like McDs, Burger King, Walmart, Target, etc etc were giving out big sign on bonuses along with paying several $ more / hr under Trump. Trump was in a **** spot with the stimulus and handouts. Congress and most public were for them. I am not blaming Trump, but to say things would not be inflated now is wrong.

I explained in some detail why you are astonishingly wrong about your inflation claims, where you suggest that inflation would be a significant problem under Trump as well. Three points (again):
  • Allowing and encouraging domestic energy production reduces inflation massively, right-the-****-now.
  • Getting rid of these idiotic vaccine mandates keeps the supply chain in much better position, again lowering Dementia Boy's exploding inflation.
  • Not spending an unbacked $1.9 TRILLION goddamn dollars keeps the economy growing at a healthy, sustainable rate and does not gut the value of the dollar.
Almost all of the difference in inflation - from Trump's outgoing 1.7% to Dementia Boy's 7.5% and growing - is due to the stupid incompetent leftist moron douchbebags currently ******* up our country, i.e., Grifter (D)imbos and their imbecile colleagues in Congress.

I explained in some detail why you are astonishingly wrong about your inflation claims, where you suggest that inflation would be a significant problem under Trump as well. Three points (again):
  • Allowing and encouraging domestic energy production reduces inflation massively, right-the-****-now.
  • Getting rid of these idiotic vaccine mandates keeps the supply chain in much better position, again lowering Dementia Boy's exploding inflation.
  • Not spending an unbacked $1.9 TRILLION goddamn dollars keeps the economy growing at a healthy, sustainable rate and does not gut the value of the dollar.
Almost all of the difference in inflation - from Trump's outgoing 1.7% to Dementia Boy's 7.5% and growing - is due to the stupid incompetent leftist moron douchbebags currently ******* up our country, i.e., Grifter (D)imbos and their imbecile colleagues in Congress.

Anybody with a working brain understands this. Two key words there though.

Jimmy, don't think you're going to be getting a Valentine's Day gift from jitterbugowes$50:

iu

giphy.gif