• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Yup. Just lucky again I guess.

Man there should be a law about using inside information or something…

Prices in windows and doors, my industry, have jumped over 50% in 18 months with no letup in sales. We are not making as many sales but we are closing bigger jobs than we used to and coupled with inflation and severe supply issues I personally got basically a 50% raise from 2020 to 2021. The good side of commissioned sales. At some point though we have to hit a point where people are just going to say what the **** when I give them a quote. Hell some do now. A door i sold for an outrageous $6,000 in now $10,000, a single panel hinged patio door, $10,000. Granted we are extremely high end but holy **** man people are paying this. I think growing equity in homes has really helped us. God forbid when the housing prices tank.

Prices in windows and doors, my industry, have jumped over 50% in 18 months with no letup in sales. We are not making as many sales but we are closing bigger jobs than we used to and coupled with inflation and severe supply issues I personally got basically a 50% raise from 2020 to 2021. The good side of commissioned sales. At some point though we have to hit a point where people are just going to say what the **** when I give them a quote. Hell some do now. A door i sold for an outrageous $6,000 in now $10,000, a single panel hinged patio door, $10,000. Granted we are extremely high end but holy **** man people are paying this. I think growing equity in homes has really helped us. God forbid when the housing prices tank.
I hear man...

I just got quoted $3,000 for a 10 X 12 paver patio...

Let me correct all of this.

It is in fact without question Biden's fault. This is his watch. He has the resources to fix these problems. He controls Congress.

Back to your pipe dream.

Little control in the Senate where Manchin and Sinema behave like Republicans half the time.

Not sure what could be done to "fix" inflation at the fiscal level. You cannot un-spend the spending signed into law by both Trump and Biden amid the pandemic.

Raising taxes is one of the tools government has for fighting inflation, by shrinking disposable incomes, but it's not politically popular.

If the Fed begins to tighten monetary policy as aggressively as they're indicating, inflation is going to be a lot lower next year, though 2022 is still going to be rough as supply and labor disruptions persist.

Little control in the Senate where Manchin and Sinema behave like Republicans half the time.

Not sure what could be done to "fix" inflation at the fiscal level. You cannot un-spend the spending signed into law by both Trump and Biden amid the pandemic.

Raising taxes is one of the tools government has for fighting inflation, by shrinking disposable incomes, but it's not politically popular.

If the Fed begins to tighten monetary policy as aggressively as they're indicating, inflation is going to be a lot lower next year, though 2022 is still going to be rough as supply and labor disruptions persist.

Good Lord man. Just a full SMH moment at the entire post. You want very badly NOT to blame Biden, who is fully to blame. I get it. It's what your side does. He owns this **** he put into the toilet.

I'll say this. Every projection everywhere has the inflation getting far worse. We will not, next year, get back to where we were in January of 2021. I'll bet you the $50 Jizzer owes Steeltime.

I give it a month before he forgets what he ate for breakfast

I give it a month before he forgets what he ate for breakfast

Wait, did he say Cancer Moonshot? It was hard to watch before he even took office. Now it's downright torture.

What blows my mind are the people who still try to defend this absolute insanity. I mean take a good hard look, please, for the love of God.

Wait, did he say Cancer Moonshot? It was hard to watch before he even took office. Now it's downright torture.

What blows my mind are the people who still try to defend this absolute insanity. I mean take a good hard look, please, for the love of God.

There's absolutely zero you can defend this illegitimate imbecile over.

Holy **** that's hilarious! He nails his character to a T.

And as hard as he tries to get into moron mode, he's actually more coherent than the imbecile he's impersonating, sadly.

But yeah, everything down to his little mannerisms are spot on. The more traction he gains, the more the target's gonna be on his back. Scumbags.

False. Manchin and Sinema will not spend $6 trillion unbacked on the imbecilic "Buncha Boondoggle Bullshit" but still give the (D)imbos the majority in the Senate, meaning the (D)imbos appoint the majority of the finance committee. Second, Manchin and Sinema vote with Sloppy Joe, Dementia Boy, the vast majority of the time. (D)ementia Boy's claims to the contrary are - what a shock!! - a lie.

While Manchin and Sinema have indeed been more likely than other Democrats in either the Senate or House to cross party lines, it’s not true they vote more often with Republicans than with fellow Democrats. And they haven't done so in Biden's presidency. So far, they’ve aligned with Biden 100% of the time.

According to CQ Roll Call, Manchin voted against his party’s majority 38.5% of the time last year, while Sinema did so for 33.1% of the votes. Democratic Sen. Doug Jones of Alabama, who lost his reelection race in November to Republican Tommy Tuberville, was third at 32.2%.

Third, as a matter of basic civics, all spending bills originate in the House. I presume you are aware the (D)imbos hold a majority of the House.

False. Trump's spending came at a time of tremendous economic downturn and though patently unbacked and thereby inflationary, the depressed consumer demand meant his spending in 2020 caused insignificant inflation. Trump's CARES Act (**** these fake names) as of March 27, 2020 cost $2.1 trillion while the GDP was in the midst of falling by 6% in the first quarter and 35% in the 2nd quarter. Government spending while the economy is tanking does not cause inflation. Look at the numbers for crying out loud:

iu

Meanwhile, Biden's boondoggle passed on March 11, 2021 so you can stop blaming Trump for that. I know, I know, "Blame the Orange Man" is a reflex, but get over it.

When Dementia Boy spent $1.9 trillion unbacked, GDP growth was already at 5% and doing well. Dumping $1.9 trillion into that economy caused inflation.

Jeez, raising taxes is ONE option, the worst. Better options:
  • Not spending trillions of unbacked currency during a time of economic growth.
  • Not sabotaging the supply chain with idiotic and worthless goddamn regulations and mandates.
  • Not attacking the key to our entire economy, energy, and falsely driving up energy costs by 27%.

The Fed tightens money supply to try and counter the idiotic dumping of trillions of unbacked dollars into an economy doing fine already, thank you, Donald. Stop dumping trillions of dollars into an economy that damn well does not need it. Also, supply and labor disruptions can be addressed by ending these idiotic, worthless, pointless, asinine mandates and also by cutting the slew of regulations lefties love. I swear, lefties jerk off to the advance sheets for the Code of Federal Regulations.

Finally, for the love of God, the popular lefty claim - "Both Trump and Biden are responsible for inflation" - pretends we don't have the goddamn inflation numbers from March, 2019 to present.

Jimmy slapping Punxsutibby around like he owes him a hundred & fiddy thousand, not just a Jizzer fiddy.

Jeez, raising taxes is ONE option, the worst. Better options:
  • Not spending trillions of unbacked currency during a time of economic growth.
  • Not sabotaging the supply chain with idiotic and worthless goddamn regulations and mandates.
  • Not attacking the key to our entire economy, energy, and falsely driving up energy costs by 27%.
Racist.

White supremacy is out greatest threat.
That and global warming. We're all supposed to be dead from it in 12 years but at least then racism won't be a problem.

What in the ever living....just read.

House Democrats have introduced a bill that would, if passed, declare an “unconditional war on racism” while establishing the “Department of Reconciliation” as a new federal agency...........................

(see the rest inside)

----------------

What could possibly go wrong?

What in the ever living....just read.

House Democrats have introduced a bill that would, if passed, declare an “unconditional war on racism” while establishing the “Department of Reconciliation” as a new federal agency...........................

(see the rest inside)

----------------

What could possibly go wrong?
They sure do know how to make a self licking ice cream cone, I'll give them that.