• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I don't think Biden kicked the dog like a lot are claiming, but you can tell a lot about a person in how their animal behaves and how they deal with them IMO:

so-animals-can-sense-evil.jpg

Man crazy uncle Joe does not look well at all. The guy can barely walk

Let's see....

Fuel prices soaring. By the end of the year, we will no longer be a net-exporter of fuel.

So what does the brilliance running the White House come up with?

Suspend New Oil and Gas Leases

Kids in 2nd grade would be better suited to run this nation at this point.

Let's see....

Fuel prices soaring. By the end of the year, we will no longer be a net-exporter of fuel.

So what does the brilliance running the White House come up with?

Suspend New Oil and Gas Leases

Kids in 2nd grade would be better suited to run this nation at this point.

This administration obviously does not have the best interest of the American public as it's top priority.

He may not be printing money, but the bottom line is people are not working and were not working under Trump. Places like McDs, Burger King, Walmart, Target, etc etc were giving out big sign on bonuses along with paying several $ more / hr under Trump. Trump was in a **** spot with the stimulus and handouts. Congress and most public were for them. I am not blaming Trump, but to say things would not be inflated now is wrong.
Jitter,

How about we all do something for the good of SN.com?

You pay Justin the amount you owe ST, then a bunch of us match your $50, and we try to convince ST to give that also.

With the extra funds, Justin undertakes his goals for SN, and maybe can afford a couple gallons of extra fuel?

Wouldn't it be cool if you started a fundraising for SN and cleared your name/bet?

Jitter,

You pay Justin the amount you owe ST, then a bunch of us match your $50, and we try to convince ST to give that also.

With the extra funds, Justin undertakes his goals for SN, and maybe can afford a couple gallons of extra fuel?

Wouldn't it be cool if you started a fundraising for SN and cleared your name/bet?

I'm in. However, I must demand that your excellent fundraising idea be referred to hereafter as "The Glorious Steeltime Fundraiser & Pancake Breakfast."

Ark will pay for the pancakes.

I'm in. However, I must demand that your excellent fundraising idea be referred to hereafter as "The Glorious Steeltime Fundraiser & Pancake Breakfast."

Ark will pay for the pancakes.
Jitter?

Oil price chart since Biden took office​

1645623857969.png

I specifically remember talking to my 13 year old daughter about gas prices the day after the 2020 elections. I told her to look at that gas price (it was $1.74 a gallon) and remember it and to look at the price a year from now and it will tell you everything you need to know about Democrats. A little over a year later and gas has hit $4.00 at the end of my street and guaranteed will jump even higher with this Ukraine sideshow. I spent that little time in the car explaining to her the differences between Republicans and Dems and how that affects our own life. Had to tell her we will probably not be going to Disney twice a year (from New England to Florida) any more as a result and that has absolutely occurred. Prices for everything has exploded and she notices. Not going to Florida for school vacation this year really hit her. Saying that, I was watching a report on CNN yesterday bouncing between channels and I actually heard a street reporter ask a person on the street how they a dealing with a $1 raise in gas since Biden has taken the Presidency.....A dollar!!!! It has gone up $2.26 in my area and I can't imagine how much it has gone up in CA.

Jitter,

Libs only work with other peoples money.

we'll never see Jitter in this thread again

Driving around today and noticed that gasoline has hit $4 a gallon in Phoenix, this wasn't supposed to happen until Memorial Day, so we have a new high to look forward to.
At the grocery store I was looking for some Debrox to clean my ears and got the last box of their generic on the shelf. The rest of that section of shelving was 30-40% bare.
Wife was looking on line for protein bars that she likes and half of them are out of stock. All of this took place in the last 20 minutes.

I realize there are fewer and fewer here on P&R that voted for the jackass currently sitting in the WH, but for those that did, any regrets?

Finally this AltLeft Lib got something right. His best writing yet.

Our country is absolutely f'd....