• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The youth today...

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
So I just spoke to a neighboring mom. I'm shocked at the youth today. Her daughter like may others are confused and scared at Middle school in an upper middle class community. They think they are going to die. The school rates in the top 10% in the state. One girl is changing her name because she can at 12. Others people are open members of the LGBT community. Blow Jobs are being given in school bathrooms... even barmizvah's, ( Spelling ) and religious events. I phone is full of prono's... for 6th graders. The work ethic isn't there. OMG, what happened to America?

So I just spoke to a neighboring mom. I'm shocked at the youth today. Her daughter like may others are confused and scared at Middle school in an upper middle class community. They think they are going to die. The school rates in the top 10% in the state. One girl is changing her name because she can at 12. Others people are open members of the LGBT community. Blow Jobs are being given in school bathrooms... even barmizvah's, ( Spelling ) and religious events. I phone is full of prono's... for 6th graders. The work ethic isn't there. OMG, what happened to America?
Obama

Coach,…you mean you didn’t get blowjobs at school? I was painting walls.

Not in 6th grade, Barmitzvah's, or school grounds! No one was that I am aware of. There was no LGBT community and nor did 25% identify with the lifestyle. I could tell your being funny but no. Of course there were no smart phones either. And the students then gave a darn. This generation

This generation...hahah, we sound so old. I just turned 55. I feel old.

But the point is solid. In general, we, society, have taken away their innocence, and it is a damn shame. All I was thinking about in the 6th grade was sports or fishing. We had that innocence, even if you grew up on the rougher side of things.

My take is that we decided God no longer could tell us what is right, best, or deadly.

It impacts every family where people can make choices. So, everyone. Sad. Unsustainable.

Not in 6th grade, Barmitzvah's, or school grounds! No one was that I am aware of. There was no LGBT community and nor did 25% identify with the lifestyle. I could tell your being funny but no. Of course there were no smart phones either. And the students then gave a darn. This generation
Do you speak English?

I got my 1st BJ at 12. From an "older" 15 year old. it wasnt in a school bathroom but it was on school grounds. Didnt have to worry about all the **** the kids from today deal with. social media is hurting these kids more than anything else

Joe Rogan and guest explain that things started to go sideways around 2014.

@Coach , I remember going to a private high school graduation almost 15 years ago. The daughter of my wife's coworker was graduating... The speaker totally trashed technology. This was the precursor to Facebook and Twitter. I will remember that speech because I totally discounted it. I was heading into the technology arena and I took her words as shallow liberal hyperbole.

Ever since, I've seen where her words rang true. Things have turned 180 since then. Exponentially since the hippies denounced government back in the 60s and 70s. Definitely an interesting study through the generations for someone with an open mind. (A far cry from today's media).

We're pretty much f-ucked Coach.. The only thing I see bringing America back is a a World War and if the strongest leaders who follow the mindset of our forefathers can somehow grab hold of the reins and get our country back on track. Likely 2-3 generations past us as this society is still too comfortable.

Last edited:
I got my 1st BJ at 12. From an "older" 15 year old. it wasnt in a school bathroom but it was on school grounds. Didnt have to worry about all the **** the kids from today deal with. social media is hurting these kids more than anything else
You lying ****. The teacher did your off in her car.

12? Pfft. Hell I got my first BJ when I was 6 and 4 months by my neighbor, Chrissie Binkley. She really liked the station wagon version of the Big Wheel my folks got me. Yep...

images

iu

Last edited:
Parents/Grandparents: Get your kids out of public schools. Put 'em in Christian/charter/private schools. If you think you can't afford it, do a budget, cut out the fat, see if your state has a voucher system. Seriously, if their future means anything to us, getting them out of these publicly-funded indoctrination centers - that are full of wokeness everywhere you turn and take a dump on traditional values - should be at the top of everyone's priority list.

Joe Rogan and guest explain that things started to go sideways around 2014.

Rogan's guest's voice could put me to sleep in 30 seconds. He should do audio books.

12? Pfft. Hell I got my first BJ when I was 6 and 4 months by my neighbor, Chrissie Binkley. She really liked the station wagon version of the Big Wheel my folks got me. Yep...

images

iu
You’re just mad that me and blitz were laying pipe and you were playing DnD. 🤗

OMG, what happened to America?
It pains me to say this....but I don't know how this country can reverse the destructive culture that has absolutely taken a solid foothold in our beloved country...

No politicians or policies can save us ...even our laws and Constitution are being discarded like yesterdays trash...

The only solution I see at the moment without catastrophic destruction of people and property is to start the process of creating 2 separate country's...similar to what East and West Germany was...not exactly like that, and properly a far fetched, impractical and an impossibility, but I believe you understand my point?

Last edited:
It pains me to say this....but I don't know how this country can reverse the destructive culture that has absolutely taken a solid foothold in our beloved country...

No politicians or policies can save us ...even our laws and Constitution are being discarded like yesterdays trash...

The only solution I see at the moment without catastrophic destruction of people and property is to start the process of creating 2 separate country's...similar to what East and West Germany was...not exactly like that, and properly a far fetched, impractical and an impossibility, but I believe you understand my point?

It might come down the that. Certain states could back out of the union. I believe a recession combined with massive price rises in food, gas, rent, and shelter will cause people to commit various crimes in greater frequency. Certain areas of the county mostly liberal areas will become less desirable to live in, which will cause real estate, the one thing that has gone way up lot to crash...people will want to live in gated, low crime communities IF they can afford it.

Tough times are ahead an economically we need small to medium LOCAL USA owed supply manufactures and companies. A real leader is needed. Maybe the Florida governor is him.

It took China about 40 years to become the manufacturing powerhouse of the world. Back in the 50's we were the powerhouse. Nixon changed all of that. America will never be a manufacturing powerhouse because of permitting obstructions, environmental obstructions, etc.

Oil companies can't build new refineries because of this. Estimates are that it would take 10 years and a billion dollars in bribes, and fees to even begin to build a refinery.

These obstacles, to my knowledge, don't exist in China.

It took China about 40 years to become the manufacturing powerhouse of the world. Back in the 50's we were the powerhouse. Nixon changed all of that. America will never be a manufacturing powerhouse because of permitting obstructions, environmental obstructions, etc.

Oil companies can't build new refineries because of this. Estimates are that it would take 10 years and a billion dollars in bribes, and fees to even begin to build a refinery.

Pisses me off when I drive through a formerly bustling industrial town and see the plants closed up, docks and parking lots are deserted. Windows busted out. Then you see the homes and neighborhoods nearby that used to be full of life now almost totally overgrown or falling apart and those who remain have to be on assistance and their blank stares,,like what sort of life is this?

Lots to blame from politics, agendas, and unions. Manufacturing used to be the backbone to our country. Not sure how you can support a country without it.

Parents/Grandparents: Get your kids out of public schools. Put 'em in Christian/charter/private schools. If you think you can't afford it, do a budget, cut out the fat, see if your state has a voucher system. Seriously, if their future means anything to us, getting them out of these publicly-funded indoctrination centers - that are full of wokeness everywhere you turn and take a dump on traditional values - should be at the top of everyone's priority list.

Rogan's guest's voice could put me to sleep in 30 seconds. He should do audio books.
Why? So Father McReacharound can paint a map of Hawaii on the back of your son/grandson's new school uniform? Perhaps join the elite crowd and have access to cocaine and other high end drugs? Public education is an absolute **** show, but Christian and private schools aren't any better. If I were raising a kid in today's society, I'd home school.

Why? So Father McReacharound can paint a map of Hawaii on the back of your son/grandson's new school uniform? Perhaps join the elite crowd and have access to cocaine and other high end drugs? Public education is an absolute **** show, but Christian and private schools aren't any better. If I were raising a kid in today's society, I'd home school.

THIS so much.

Private and Christian schools are doing a lot of the same things as public schools. The home schooling community has grown so much and a lot of these students are showing higher achievement than the others. A lot has changed over the years with home schooling. There are a lot of community based ones - where groups of parents pool resources.

Other option: Communities say - **** the government and fund/build their own schools.

Surely parents shouldn't just enroll kids in one of these schools (or any school, for that matter) without doing their due diligence and vetting them properly. Quite important, I may add, is that parents/grandparents should participate in the faith community (read: attend services) at the church associated with that school. What better way to gauge the religious community as a whole? And not being Catholic myself I can't speak to that community of churches/schools and their history of sexual abuse; but I will say this: that church/religion is deeply entrenched in politics, more so than probably any other faith. Just look at the current Pelosi Communion controversy.

And I should've included home schooling in parental options, for sure. The fact remains that there are better options than public schools.

Depends on the school. I sent my daughter to a private Christian high school and she got a vastly better education than the public school in my town which is a sports factory but little else.

Nixon effed up America in more ways than one.