• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This deserves a new thread

Not even that can help. Did they just hire a baseball guy?

Ha!! That JUST happened. When all else fails, just try and re-invent the wheel. SMH

They did hire a baseball guy. One that uses stats (thnik movie moneyball) to target players. They still have two openings,.........NHL & NBA maybe............??

Salute the nation

BEAUTIFUL! Wow! You know what? I love Brownie fans. They have passion and love for that POS franchise. Almost feel bad for them....almost.

Maybe he could talk those fireball starting pitchers of the Mets to join him in Cleveland. They have better arms than the current cast of QB's. ******* losers! What a pathetic organization this has become.

Sadly enough it can't get much worse

Hey, I usually end up in the money in my Fantasy Football League....I bet I can help. Do OK in DraftKings online too. Where do I sign up?

Sadly enough it can't get much worse

I don't about that Tom. We tell ourselves that every year on this board at seasons end and somehow they find ways to make it worse. I hate what's happened in Cleveland. I loved the old rivalry, you remember what it was called; the turnpike rivalry. Plus I have relatives that live in Northern Ohio and this has been killing them for years. Sorry Uncle George!

BEAUTIFUL! Wow! You know what? I love Brownie fans. They have passion and love for that POS franchise. Almost feel bad for them....almost.

They do show passion. I do feel bad for them lol

I love this thread

lulz

Seriously, how overtaxed are the security guys at Cleveland Stadium at every home game?

How close are those fans to literally going full on bat-**** crazy? We see how wrapped up WE get. Imagine those poor ********. It's a matter of time until one of them sneaks something truly dangerous into a game. Hope it's a Ravens game.

I would have stopped wasting my money years ago on that team.