• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This should make DBS' head assplode

It's just tryin' to keep bubba from showing up to work in his 'bibs'. They could give them a little better discount than 10% on the clothes they will wear to work but that would be a LOT of money and open to abuse. I can see both sides on this, give them an annual/semi-annual 50% discount on a limited amount of clothes that can be worn on the sales floor then get back to work and stfu.

On the issue of the fast food workers wanting $15/hr, there's this...........

Fast Food Customers Protest Workers

MIAMI, Florida (WNB) - Thousands of fast food customers across the nation took to the streets Monday to protest fast food employees.

"These people are demanding $15 an hour, but they can't remember my fries or a freaking napkin?" asked one protester marching with a group of approximately 200 outside a Miami McDonald's. "How 'bout this, you get a quarter an hour raise when you've learned how to say 'thank you' instead of 'no problem.'"

A spokesperson for a group of customers protesting outside of a Tucson Burger King summed up the feelings of many: "If I wanted to pay an illiterate, surly underachiever for bad service, I'd eat lunch at the DMV."

View attachment 530

I heard their gunna require DBS to wear one of them aprons on the job.

Last edited:
I think they could give them a better deal on the clothes. I've worked at several places that required certain colors of pants, shirts and shoes (many restaurants for example), and none of them offered a penny towards them.

**** Walmart and **** their dumbass employees. That's what they get for working at that evil company.

Facts:
1. If your employer requires you to wear unreimbursed clothing, it is tax deductible.
2. My local Wal-Mart employs a lot of young hotties who wear seemingly sprayed-on khakis and I don't mind at all. :)

No my head doesn't want to assplode but it makes my eyeball twitch. I'm just over part time low or no skill humps demanding to be paid $40K+ a year simply for showing up.

No my head doesn't want to assplode but it makes my eyeball twitch. I'm just over part time low or no skill humps demanding to be paid $40K+ a year simply for showing up.

is you wanna fry wit dat?

Why do you hate African-Americans and Mexicans?

I have heartburn with slackers of every stripe Ron. I ain't real fond of white trash laying go in the trailer park either.