• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin Hosts Hillary Clinton Fundraiser at his HOME

• Thread starter Thread starter Clete
  • Start date Start date
C

Clete

Just shows you his stupidity also carries off the field as well.

He also called it an "awesome experience "/

Last edited:
She spoke to the gathering at Tomlin's house and afterwards they all flew to California for a special screening of The Kentucky Fried Movie.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tgSXKM9WcxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

During the flight she was called on to be an interpreter. At least one life was saved that night after they found the fish was bad...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fXSLcYQHqFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Is there a link for a story?

Just shows you his stupidity also carries off the field as well.

He also called it an "awesome experience "/

Mike, focus on football please, not politics.

so you would rather it wasn't a free country, or what, exactly?

if it was Trump....then what say you?

and what the **** does it have to do with coaching an NFL team?

When the ******* Rooney's thank the Big O after his players with a SB title, who gives a **** what the coach does.

You have to really have something wrong with you to believe the Dem party is the way to go, or, even worse, that Hilary is the answer. (Actually, support of either major party is beyond stupid. Those ******* are totally controlled by global elite and NOT going to do anything but make the most wealthy more wealthy at the expense of the people, period.)

When the ******* Rooney's thank the Big O after his players with a SB title, who gives a **** what the coach does.

No ****

Obama's Ambassador to Ireland

article-2242660-1656F54A000005DC-523_634x498.jpg

and don't forget...

The Rooney Rule
- The rule is named after Dan Rooney, the owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the chairman of the league's diversity committee

Last edited:
So much hate, so few years here on earth.

So Tomlin is as inept in politics as he is in game planning for the playoffs. Not a shocker. Speaking of Ireland, whatever happened to the IRA? I'm not a supporter but part of me is envious that if they didn't like something they just blew it up. I wish I could do that. The world would be a much better place. ******* utopia.

. Speaking of Ireland, whatever happened to the IRA? I'm not a supporter but part of me is envious that if they didn't like something they just blew it up. I wish I could do that. The world would be a much better place. ******* utopia.
well, when the dollars from America dried up and the Brits killed off the bombing type guys, the rest figured peace might not be so bad afterall.

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize back in '08. For what?

After winning the Super Bowl, Rooney thanks Obama on National TV. For what?

Speaking of Ireland, whatever happened to the IRA? I'm not a supporter but part of me is envious that if they didn't like something they just blew it up. I wish I could do that. The world would be a much better place. ******* utopia.

There's currently a group in Syria and Libya doing the same thing.

Lol, Tomlin is now ****** here at SN officially. The 30% who didn't hate him already is now probably down to about 10%.

Lol, Tomlin is now ****** here at SN officially. The 30% who didn't hate him already is now probably down to about 10%.

Forget the fans, what about the organization ( players, coaches, admin, ) who simply doesn't like Hillary?

Coaches should coach, and manager their footballs, not play politics.

Bad move Tomlin.

Forget the fans, what about the organization ( players, coaches, admin, ) who simply doesn't like Hillary?

Not everyone is some combination of bat-**** crazy, paranoid-delusional and intolerant to the point that they will personally hold this against Tomlin.

Good evening everybody and thank you for coming. First I would like to review Mrs. Clinton's performance last week against Mr. Sanders. She scored more delegates which is the name of the game in the game of politics, if you will. Obviously she will be the Democrat nominee for President, obviously. Her above the neck performance, and presumably below the neck performance, with Markie Post is above the line obviously. She has a strong arm for throwing lamps and is very accurate as her main receiver Bill Clinton will attest, although Bill needs to work on his hands and use them to catch instead of his face. She has a low center of gravity and uses her thick lower body to get good leverage against her opponents, if you will, obviously.

Not everyone is some combination of bat-**** crazy, paranoid-delusional and intolerant to the point that they will personally hold this against Tomlin.

Let's use your words, not everyone. That implies some on the Steelers. Dumb move by Tomlin. Why created unnecessary friction on a topic like politics?

You might remember Tomlin had locker room game rules, allowing vets to play but not young players. Way to divide a team. To his credit, be banned all games in the locker room, which likely made some vets from.

Never divide your team.

Last edited: