• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Training camp thread.

Has anyone noticed Cole’s snaps? They’ve been to the left and to the right. Hope he gets it back under control

So,…….. He’s not “snapping“ properly ?

Salute the nation

Lmao…nice.
Quite a few of those snaps looked like Ricky Vaughn pitches before the glasses

You’ve3 got a good eye Shane, I’m watching some of the Utube clips and he is having little blips left and right.

I’m sure the position coaches are talking to him and trying to clear that matter up.

Salute the nation

You’ve3 got a good eye Shane, I’m watching some of the Utube clips and he is having little blips left and right.

I’m sure the position coaches are talking to him and trying to clear that matter up.

Salute the nation
He needs to use a right handed football...

Stone walling Watt twice is very impressive for a tight end..

Mark it down gents...this guy is going to end up a tackle one day.

Maybe so, but also remember the context of some of these "practices".

A couple clips that I saw was Washington & WATT, ball snapped but WATT wasn't going all full out.

Not to take anything away from Mt. Washington, but context is important, where-as sensational-ism is less important (the original talking head saying WATT was stonewalled).

Salute the nation

I’ve paid a little more attention to Connor Heyward and I gotta tell ya, the way he approaches his playing time reminds me a lot of Hines Ward. Ya I know, Hines was a WR-but the way they play is similar. Hines was no where near the fastest guy, but he was quick, smart and shifty. Watching Connor, he has those same attributes. Go back to that improvised touchdown from Mitch last year. I think this kid will be the X factor in quite a few games.

I’ve paid a little more attention to Connor Heyward and I gotta tell ya, the way he approaches his playing time reminds me a lot of Hines Ward. Ya I know, Hines was a WR-but the way they play is similar. Hines was no where near the fastest guy, but he was quick, smart and shifty. Watching Connor, he has those same attributes. Go back to that improvised touchdown from Mitch last year. I think this kid will be the X factor in quite a few games.
Excellent comparison Shane.

There are athletes and then there are football players...

He needs to use a right handed football...

I was thinking they take measurements of both right & left stature to see if he is leaning one way or another………?

Then put him in the LS10 and let me “barrel roll” him a few times……… that fixes a lot of things………

Salute the nation

Wexell reports that Heyward was lining up everywhere, wr, fb, te.

Opposing “Ds” ar going to have their hands full, provided our OC can call decent game……..

Salute the nation

So interesting Santonio back on the fold coaching. I honestly believe if they didn't have to trade him for his weed habit (which is no longer an issue) the Steelers Packers SB puts one more Lombardi in the case.
Never saw coaching in his future. He was one hell of a talent on the field.