• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Training camp thread.

At Washington’s size… just drop the “Washing” and call him “Ton”

You could chant tooooooonnnn!
I don’t think I’m chanting anything that sounds oon to a black guy.

To me between 200 and 250 yards with a strong run game and an aggressive and opportistic defense is pretty tough to beat. But they must get significantly better in red zone. Field goals are three points closer to losing.
I agree but
It took the first 6 games for Harris to break 250 yds last season.

I agree but
It took the first 6 games for Harris to break 250 yds last season.
So what I'm quoting is if they pass for 200-250 yards and have a strong run game between Harris, Warren and Pickett with this defense they will be extremely difficult to beat as they were in the last 7 games last season.

I put the over/under at 8 this season for all the times I call Pickens a knucklehead for a stupid unnecessary penalty this year..

In all my coaching days, I’ve always preached “YOU are what you practice you are”. He is committing these OPI during practice and I don’t see any coaches or referees denouncing him for it.

I know we aren’t privy to what is going on exactly at the time, coaching or player, but I’ve always been the type to attach the small details immeadiately as they happen. NO muscle or mental memory drawing you to commit the infraction over and over.

Salute the nation

I put the over/under at 8 this season for all the times I call Pickens a knucklehead for a stupid unnecessary penalty this year..
Since he had a promising rookie season and is now calling himself best in the world and calling out Ramsey and Howard.......I'm gonna take the over on that one. I think we all need to recognize the Steelers get great talent at wr. At bargain basement draft cost, but at a price. Just play the game son. If you play it especially well you don't have to say anything. The money and accolades will speak for themselves.

In all my coaching days, I’ve always preached “YOU are what you practice you are”. He is committing these OPI during practice and I don’t see any coaches or referees denouncing him for it.

I know we aren’t privy to what is going on exactly at the time, coaching or player, but I’ve always been the type to attach the small details immeadiately as they happen. NO muscle or mental memory drawing you to commit the infraction over and over.

Salute the nation
I will one up that. He committed OPI made a tremendous ball play and then handed the ball to his teamate. And the only response from the coaching staff was Austin chewing out JPJ. You need coaches that Reign this **** in.

I will one up that. He committed OPI made a tremendous ball play and then handed the ball to his teamate. And the only response from the coaching staff was Austin chewing out JPJ. You need coaches that Reign this **** in.

wELL,……….. We do have a “player’s” coach………………………..

It’s these little details that make an undisciplined team and we’ve had our share of field undisciplined teams.

Salute the nation

Pickens is the best wr since AB and it ain't close. I love the confidence and swag he brings to the field.

I hope we can get him to the point that most catches are not circus catches. He's definitely the type of talent that could do great things for the team. I hope he doesn't go full diva on us, you never go full diva. Only part diva,and that's OK.

Sure is fun to watch. I like seeing him block and puts db's on their ***.