• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgender 'Girl' Twerked/Grinded Against Biological Girls In Locker Room' - lawsuit

Spike

Reaction score
Isn't this exactly what the liberals said would NEVER happen?

A lawsuit filed in federal court is uncovering the consequences of the Obama Administration’s unlawfully imposed transgender agenda.

After capitulating to Obama’s public school transgender edict in May, a Minnesota high school is being accused of ignoring complaints of privacy violations by their biologically female students.

According to the bombshell lawsuit, a transgender “girl" student, who participated on girls' sports teams, “twerked,” “grinded” and engaged in other sexually suggestive acts in the girls’ locker-room, leaving some of the girls in tears.

After numerous ignored complaints, the lawsuit's plaintiffs say they were allowed access to other locations, including a boys’ locker-room, which the transgender “girl” also made his way into and extended his sexually suggestive behavior. The girls claim they were left with no place to go to secure their privacy in the most intimate of settings.

Can’t you just feel the “equality?”

At least 11 families are being represented by Alliance Defending Freedom, notes Starnes. They are asking the court to halt the Virginia Public Schools’ transgender policy, which opens up showers and locker-rooms to the opposite sex, so long as the student claims the corresponding “gender identity."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8984/...-twerked-grinded-against-amanda-prestigiacomo

-------------------------------

Boys just being girls, no harm

That bathroom garbage is nonsense. If some guy goes into my daughters bathroom. I'm going to **** him up. At some point the normal population who are unfucked in the head must take a stand.

Tim Steelerfan will be ashamed that his opinion was dragged through the muds of truth and proven correct.

Just another anecdote. Soon, Troggie will be along to tell us there is no issue, never has been, and we are all seeing ghosts.

That bathroom garbage is nonsense. If some guy goes into my daughters bathroom. I'm going to **** him up

This not "the bathroom issue"

This is a Public School System, Ordered by EMPEROR OBAMA, telling your daughter she has to share shower facilities with boys that identify themselves as girls.

Take that to the voting booth

Seems we have an inbred being from the Iron Range. Not too many of these oddities in outstate Minnie.

Thanks BarryO, you're such a ray of light in everyone's life. Say No to Bomma Care and Bomma Bathrooms.

Liberals have huge issues with the top 1% making the money they do. Yet, on the other end of the spectrum, they want to create all of our laws to benefit the 1/1000 of 1% like dudes that want to dress like girls and call themselves transgender. Where does that make sense? Oh, yea, in libtard land.

Never has been? That was your argument.

Pretty sure - since I live in my mind - my argument's always been that allowing men into women's bathrooms, showers, locker rooms and dressing rooms was a bad reason for a plethora of reasons, least of which is this example.

Think of all of those HS girls traumatized by this person - their rights don't matter. Underage girls, having to expose themselves to boys, being assaulted by this person (yes, that is what the TG boy did when he twerked against them), being stalked by this person. If a HS straight male made these forms of advances to a female, his parents likely would press charges. The boy would be thrown out. But this person is a protected species. The school won't punish, because they are afraid of the political and legal backlash. Well now, they have it in another form.

I hope like hell this lawsuit succeeds, as do the 24 states' lawsuits that are suing Obama over the mandate.

Fundamentally Changing America. Bomma Bathrooms (good one Max) -- Brought to you by the same fool that brought us ObamaCare (failing in a state near you).

Liberals have huge issues with the top 1% making the money they do. Yet, on the other end of the spectrum, they want to create all of our laws to benefit the 1/1000 of 1% like dudes that want to dress like girls and call themselves transgender. Where does that make sense? Oh, yea, in libtard land.

This is the Liberal mantra.

• The Obamacare disaster was created to address a problem with a small percentage of the population, at the EXPENSE of the vast majority.
  • Bomma Bathroom mandates were done to address 700,000 people in this country out of 360Million (including illegal aliens) at the expense (yes see above re: the expense) of the vast majority.
  • Gay Marriage was illegally made a federal issue in order to satiate 3-5% of the US population that is gay (no expense until Freedom of Religion is destroyed because of it)
  • Terrorism in our country, on our soil, is on the rise because of the appeasement of 0.9% of the US population which is Muslim at the EXPENSE of the vast majority.

You may add to the list and go on and on.

Liberals let the proverbial tail wag the dog. Which is asinine and backwards to the way we expect this country to work. Our country operates on the principles of "majority rules." Our President "should" be elected this fall by a majority vote. Boards of Directors vote for members and company policies. Students elect a class president. Teammates vote for captains. Congress passes or vetoes laws based on majority rules. Every facet of our society weighs the issue of "What is best for the whole?" Except Liberals.

I would personally be ok with addressing every issue they want to address. The problem is they cannot address the issues without ******* the issue up or making life worse for the majority at the expense of the uber-minority.

It's inane **** like this that left does that will ensure Trump wins in a landslide. The media is doing their best to hide it, but we know there's a Huge movement in this country to get back to reality and sanity.