• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

and just like that, Miller Lite decides they want to be broke.

I’m thinking that’s a spoof.
Budweiser should make a commercial with the cast of “Seinfeld” drinking Bud Lights and saying “Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”

What do I need for my keg now dammit. Low cal/carb and makes kegs.

Yuengling?
It’s actually damn close. I’ll have to grab a 6er and give it a go. I awash keep the keg light to try and not be a complete fat F, and then get a 6er of some good beer/flavor from time to time.

That's the thing, a lot of products aren't really much different from each other, the difference is in the marketing, imaging, and therefore perception.

I was in college in VA. Coors had set up a brewing plant not far away and we had a guest speaker from Coors one night. Someone asked her, "What is the difference between Coors Light and Keystone Light, besides the "lining in the can?"

She said...."Wanna know? Nothing. Both cans have the same lining. We needed something to hang our hat on because we were building a different brand targeted to a different segment."

Last edited:
What do I need for my keg now dammit. Low cal/carb and makes kegs.
My bud's brewery in Pittsburgh, Full Pint, has a light beer now. They would probably sell you a keg if you asked.

I was in college in VA. Coors had set up a brewing plant not far away and we had a guest speaker from Coors one night. Someone asked her, "What is the difference between Coors Light and Keystone Light, besides the "lining in the can?"

She said...."Wanna know? Nothing. Just the lining. We needed something to hang our hat on because we were building a different brand targeted to a different segment."

Which never amounted to much anyway.

I had a friend whose dad was in the beverage business. He said that the difference is that Keystone has a dent in the can. Basically, the cans all get filled the same and the ones with dents get diverted and labeled as keystone and the perfect cans are coors light.

My cheap friend LOVED that. Instantly he went from cheapskate to savvy shopper. Whenever i saw him drinking a keystone, he'd point to the small dent on the can and smile.

and just like that, Miller Lite decides they want to be broke.

Meh, I don't know. The ad comes from a feminist point of view, but there is some actual history in there and for my part, I just don't think this is the same thing as the Bud Light nonsense.

Meh, I don't know. The ad comes from a feminist point of view, but there is some actual history in there and for my part, I just don't think this is the same thing as the Bud Light nonsense.
Feel the same. Only part that I have an issue with us she says what did the beer brewers do to honor women? They put us in bikinis. Um, nobody put you in a bikini. Models willingly took the job. Hell, go on tictok or an onlyfans. Millions of women making sex objects of themselves. They seem to love it.

Come-on man, back to the jocularity.

839a59852514fa38.png

I had a friend whose dad was in the beverage business. He said that the difference is that Keystone has a dent in the can. Basically, the cans all get filled the same and the ones with dents get diverted and labeled as keystone and the perfect cans are coors light.

My cheap friend LOVED that. Instantly he went from cheapskate to savvy shopper. Whenever i saw him drinking a keystone, he'd point to the small dent on the can and smile.
Eh, they're both flavorless colored water anyway. Regular Coors is decent.

That's awesome. Never knew about the dented cans.

I had to edit my original post. I realize I "misremembered" it. The question was about the lining in the can. The Coors woman said "both" Coors Light and Keystone have the same lining inside the cans. There was no difference.

Eh, they're both flavorless colored water anyway. Regular Coors is decent.

When I was at OSU for my son's graduation two weekends ago, several families congregated at a local watering hole. We all drank original Coors, the Banquet beer (the original as you mention). Had been a LONG time since I'd had them. Was pleasantly surprised how well they tasted again...for watering hole beer.

When I was at OSU for my son's graduation two weekends ago, several families congregated at a local watering hole. We all drank original Coors, the Banquet beer (the original as you mention). Had been a LONG time since I'd had them. Was pleasantly surprised how well they tasted again...for watering hole beer.
Eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking’.
We gonna do what they say can’t be done.