• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

344974801_990765212301511_592477243208682882_n.jpg

Note that people under 18 can't legally get a tattoo but the Dems want to let them have sex reassignment surgery.

Because they're a bunch of ******* scumbags. Seriously I find this as demented as it gets. How twisted and low can they get?

These people probably have private satanic clubs with child sacrifice.

Because they're a bunch of ******* scumbags. Seriously I find this as demented as it gets. How twisted and low can they get?

These people probably have private satanic clubs with child sacrifice.
I've heard they do but there's no hard evidence yet.

Holy.....wow. The best boycott ever. Bud Light got f*@!ked up and it's still going.

I helped, I swear. It didn’t make a difference in the fact a fully tapped keg was required in the break room per union contract.
When I was in college we joked that we belonged to the ITK fraternity, for I Tappa Kegga.

I don't drink so none of them get any money from me anyway. I am having a good time seeing all of the comedy Bud Light had caused. It's hilarious.

They screwed the pooch on that one. It's *** beer now and they have nobody to blame but themselves.
Holy.....wow. The best boycott ever. Bud Light got f*@!ked up and it's still going.

That's the thing, a lot of products aren't really much different from each other, the difference is in the marketing, imaging, and therefore perception.
If you drink Miller Lite you're a sports guy.
If you smoke Marlboros you're a cowboy on horseback fixing a barbed wire fence.
Now Bud Light is a *** beer. Not that there's anything wrong with that but there are a lot more straight people than ***s.

Last edited:
as @Ron Burgundy says - if you order a Bud Light now, it should be via draft beer, since most straight guys aren't going to want to be see holding a Bud Light bottle or can.

and just like that, Miller Lite decides they want to be broke.