• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Sports Illustrated wants to go broke now.

Reactions: JMM
Eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking’.
We gonna do what they say can’t be done.
Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes

J6XzD9n.png

Ford decided to jump in too.

I think I agree with them - their (Ranger) Raptor has been redefining tough for years - lowest payload (even allowing for the fact it loses payload due to the offroad bits and bobs) and lowest towing capacity in its class by a long shot, factory tyres that can't handle wet bitumen, and traction control that just has to look at a rutted track to **** itself.

well, this is just perfect

I think I agree with them - their (Ranger) Raptor has been redefining tough for years - lowest payload (even allowing for the fact it loses payload due to the offroad bits and bobs) and lowest towing capacity in its class by a long shot, factory tyres that can't handle wet bitumen, and traction control that just has to look at a rutted track to **** itself.
Just trying to compete with the Luxury S10?

Ford decided to jump in too.

The gay truck is bad enough. Now Ford thinks they need to school us on toxic masculinity.

The gay truck is bad enough. Now Ford thinks they need to school us on toxic masculinity.

I keep trying to justify buying something new to replace my '97 F250 Powerstroke, but I can't, the damn thing just keeps running.

Regardless of these corporations that continue to cower to a miniscule percentage of the population, while degrading their customer base, I think I'll just hang onto my
27 year old, real truck. Even with 300K on the clock, it will likely outlive the rainbow Raptor, and betting me as well.

I keep trying to justify buying something new to replace my '97 F250 Powerstroke, but I can't, the damn thing just keeps running.

Regardless of these corporations that continue to cower to a miniscule percentage of the population, while degrading their customer base, I think I'll just hang onto my
27 year old, real truck. Even with 300K on the clock, it will likely outlive the rainbow Raptor, and betting me as well.
I heard tibs already put his build in for the rainbow one. Comes in automatic, manual, or pole. Pole you ask? Well it states you can sit on a pole and your back and forth motion shifts for you. It’s apparently a new feature on the ford rainbow

the worst people are the parents allowing their kids to be exploited so they can get some social media clout.

****, I drive a Ranger.
At least I'm finally getting the lift put on next Monday. Tried putting it on myself last year but I broke a nail.
(Truth is I took it to my bud's house who had a spring compressor but it started bending. Ranger springs > Harbor Freight Chinesium spring compressor.)

Last edited: