• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

I think I agree with them - their (Ranger) Raptor has been redefining tough for years - lowest payload (even allowing for the fact it loses payload due to the offroad bits and bobs) and lowest towing capacity in its class by a long shot, factory tyres that can't handle wet bitumen, and traction control that just has to look at a rutted track to **** itself.
I have a real Raptor and can't say enough good about the thing. I'd like to see how my 37" KOS tires would fare running over an Ogre, and am impatiently waiting that opportunity.

xniIloy.jpg

I have a real Raptor and can't say enough good about the thing. I'd like to see how my 37" KOS tires would fare running over an Ogre, and am impatiently waiting that opportunity.
Why do you want to total your truck?

I heard tibs already put his build in for the rainbow one. Comes in automatic, manual, or pole. Pole you ask? Well it states you can sit on a pole and your back and forth motion shifts for you. It’s apparently a new feature on the ford rainbow
Is that the new transformed Rump Ranger?

Last edited:
7durll.jpg
This thread, this recent life is straight up …”imagine if you will a place, time,…..”

Ford is my biggest client. I am heartbroken that they too have been pressured by Black Rock and the DEI ESG score crap that's forcing all these companies (including my own) to go woke. Ford and Miller and Bud wouldn't have chosen to do this. Still, they need to pay the price.

Unrelated....

No...words

Ford is my biggest client. I am heartbroken that they too have been pressured by Black Rock and the DEI ESG score crap that's forcing all these companies (including my own) to go woke. Ford and Miller and Bud wouldn't have chosen to do this. Still, they need to pay the price.

Unrelated....

No...words

Why do all these circus freaks do there shows from their cars?

Actually the gay Ford Ranger ad was from Ford of Europe a couple years ago, before they even brought the Ranger back to the U.S.

Unrelated....

No...words

Just a fad of circus freak weirdos who want to feel special. To be really unique to the point it gets a lot of constant attention.Maybe mom and dad didn't give them enough love or left them to their own devices. I just don't see any good parental guidance when they end up like this.

There's a lot of deep mental and emotional issues here that will only worsen with more societal affirmation that this **** is normal.

This is as abnormal as it gets.

Actually the gay Ford Ranger ad was from Ford of Europe a couple years ago, before they even brought the Ranger back to the U.S.

Oh, was not aware. Thank you.

I can totally agree with this guy in this regards.