• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Another one. ….(was a memo sent out or something. Wtf)

**** Levi’s. Those San Fran homos are huge donors to the libtard Commies. I haven’t bought a pair in probably 20 years. I’ve been buying Mavi and Duluth.

Tibs wears Jordache.
Eh, I still get Levis. They fit me the best. Been wearing the same size for almost 40 years.

Levis are how gays spot each other in crowds. Along with visors and But Light.
Don't forget closely trimmed beards. So I've heard.

Eh, I still get Levis. They fit me the best. Been wearing the same size for almost 40 years.
try Nautica. bought some once and never will go back to any other jeans

My daughter just informed that they just opened a Pride Clinic at the hospital she works at. It caters to the LGBTQ community. But somehow, the hospital cannot afford to give raises.

My daughter just informed that they just opened a Pride Clinic at the hospital she works at. It caters to the LGBTQ community. But somehow, the hospital cannot afford to give raises.
Pride clinic? For when you can't get the tampon out of your penis?

I just hope Wrangler jeans stays out of this woke/ESG-score nonsense and just keeps making a good pair of jeans.

Also, putting aside Amazon's lean to the left, their Amazon Essentials jeans are good denim at a reasonable price.

Many years ago I worked in the sterile supply dept at Allegheny General Hospital. One night an aide from the ER comes to my window asking for some forceps and she’s giggling. I give the forceps and ask what’s up? She says that have a gay guy down there and his partner stuck a carrot up his ***, it went too far and he couldn’t get it out.

Every company is going to go woke or they won’t be allowed to survive. Gotta get that good ESG rating. Soon, conservatives won’t have anything to buy.

Many years ago I worked in the sterile supply dept at Allegheny General Hospital. One night an aide from the ER comes to my window asking for some forceps and she’s giggling. I give the forceps and ask what’s up? She says that have a gay guy down there and his partner stuck a carrot up his ***, it went too far and he couldn’t get it out.
I guess they just opened it this morning. My daughter is a trauma nurse in the ER at that hospital. Hopefully she won’t have to deal with much of that nonsense.

Did you say "hey" to Tibilo?

I guess they just opened it this morning. My daughter is a trauma nurse in the ER at that hospital. Hopefully she won’t have to deal with much of that nonsense.
One night when my Dad was on ER duty, a guy came in with a socket wrench stuck in his ***.

So much projecting in this thread. Par the course for the unhinged right.

Living in a twisted, hyped-up fantasy world, scared of boogeymen & your own shadows, while ignoring the realities of the world you live in. Welcome to MAGA 101. ✔️

Névtelen.png

Last edited:
Let me hear your thunderous cries of outrage!!

00.png