• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Read up on these real-life groomers, rapists & child molesters. Will await your collective, finely crafted repudiation of this looming threat to our kids & grandkids. Since MAGA moral outrage is constant & deafening, thought I'd add some substance to this thread. You're welcome.

If you're wondering, all of these cases are current, as of May. Utter depravity.

Last edited:
This guy looks like a real winner.

download (34).png

One night when my Dad was on ER duty, a guy came in with a socket wrench stuck in his ***.
'Tis better to give then receive

Read up on these real-life groomers, rapists & child molesters. Will await your collective, finely crafted repudiation of this looming threat to our kids & grandkids. Since MAGA moral outrage is constant & deafening, thought I'd add some substance to this thread. You're welcome.

If you're wondering, all of these cases are current, as of May. Utter depravity.
Hang them all.
Message to everyone, always, that sexualizing or abusing kids means death.

I am not sure what you expect. Everyone here, currently, is against these perverted ******** no matter who the **** they are. Do you somehow expect anyone on here to not be ready to hang any of these people? What the **** is your point?

Now years ago we had some perv who glorified sex with minors but I have blocked the name from my memory.

I am not sure what you expect. Everyone here, currently, is against these perverted ******** no matter who the **** they are. Do you somehow expect anyone on here to not be ready to hang any of these people? What the **** is your point?

Now years ago we had some perv who glorified sex with minors but I have blocked the name from my memory.
big-tree.jpg

GCS- Got Caught Steelin. That ************

His "point" is that only MAGA followers molest kids, and engage in violence, and harm America. He genuinely believes that.

Of course it's easier to believe that lunacy when you live 10,000 miles from America and have no contact, at all, in any fashion, with people with opposing political views. Tibilo is convinced the border is secure, and illegal immigration is a tremendous benefit to America, and illegals don't commit crimes, and BLM is an honest 403c, and BLM leaders aren't grifters buying mansions, and inflation is transitory, and inflation is good, and wages are up, and global warming is real, and Donald Trump colluded with Russia, and Dementia Joe got 81 million votes, and tens of thousands of votes showing up in Michigan at 3:00 a.m. is completely normal, and Trump ignored CIA warnings about Russian bounties on American troops, and Trump ordered protesters tear-gassed, and crime is down under Dementia Joe, and white supremacists are causing all the crime that is not down.

He believes every one of those things because his overlords tell him to.

waiting for Tibs to do the Dems who went to Epstein Island

waiting for Tibs to do the Dems who went to Epstein Island

Hell, he could just do drag shows for kindergarten kids.

Why do the trans so desperately desire twerking for kids?

Speaking of child groomers

I don't care what anyone's political stances are, their religions whatever...anyone who molests a child deserves the harshest punishment imaginable.

What about you Tibs? Will you denounce chemical sterilization of healthy children and mutilation of healthy adolescent body parts? Do you think kindergarteners should be taught that "boy parts don't mean you're a boy" or third graders should read books about how to perform gay sex? Are you good with turning confused, depressed or autistic teenagers into lifelong medical patients with bone density issues, lack of sexual function and infertility? Do you think men dressed up as women have some sort of inalienable right to perform striptease and sexualized dances for children? You don't answer any of that, you just deflect.

We don't approve of child molesters or groomers of any political party race or creed. We abhor them. YOU approve of all of the above. That's the difference between us.