• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump ****-cans N. Korea Summit

HISTORIC!

trump-and-kim-un_1.jpg

"It has not been easy to come to this point," Kim said, according to a CNN translation of his remarks. "For us the past has been holding us back, and old practices and prejudices have been covering our eyes and ears, but we have been able to overcome everything to arrive here today."

Last edited:
Kim Jong Un commits to 'complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula'

SINGAPORE (AP) -- President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have signed a joint document in which they commit to working "toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."

The document signed by the leaders at their historic summit Tuesday also says they will join efforts "to build a lasting and stable peace regime" on the Korean Peninsula.

The document lays out four broad commitments. It says the sides "commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity."

And it says they will commit to recovering the remains of prisoners of war and those missing in action.

trump-document.jpg

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Ki...zation-of-the-Korean-Peninsula-485212231.html

CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC... breaking news : “Leftist heads exploding all over America”

DfdbLfvX0AIYW6R.jpg

Real Hope and Change.

I'm not trusting that little fat fukker, so we'll wait and see, but you fukkin "hope and change" Obama buttthole kissers got some real "hope and change" goin on here yet refuse to applaud it because that would put you on the same side as Trump and the USA.

I honestly thought this would never get off the ground. Not because of Trump, but because I thought Kim would pull some kind of stunt and Trump would walk away. Glad I was wrong. I hope this leads to positive change, but man, you just know the Norks are gonna **** it up.

I'm not trusting that little fat fukker, so we'll wait and see, but you fukkin "hope and change" Obama buttthole kissers got some real "hope and change" goin on here yet refuse to applaud it because that would put you on the same side as Trump and the USA.

Me too but I suspect that President Trump and/or his people let Kim Jong Haircut and his people know that if there's any funny business we'll turn his country into a sheet of glass.

And this morning on CNN they are back to talking about the massive failure at the G7 summit since talking about this raises Trump. Over on MSNBC they are bitching about how this agreement doesn’t included specifics, no **** he said they had negotiating still to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

DJT is deciding on the specifics and he will feed Kim that **** sandwich and he will say thank you.

So we give up military exercises with South Korea and in return we get ______

North Korea has signed a denuclearization deal before and then secretly broke it. They have proven their signature isn't
worth the paper it is written on.

Ahhh so now we are applauding Trump speaking in glowing terms of a dictator that kills and brutalizes. So let me get this right...Trump heaps praise, trust, veneration and admiration on Kim Jung, Loves rubbing cocks with Putin and he adores Dutarte of the Phillipines...3 dictators. And he admonishes Trudeau, Merkel, Macron and our other allies and somehow...somehow yall see this as acceptable ???

I come here only to see how low the spiral of **** vortex spins in the proverbial toilet bowl. I must say im not shocked.

North Korea has signed a denuclearization deal before and then secretly broke it. They have proven their signature isn't

Ahhh so now we are applauding Trump speaking in glowing terms of a dictator that kills and brutalizes. So let me get this right...Trump heaps praise, trust, veneration and admiration on Kim Jung, Loves rubbing cocks with Putin and he adores Dutarte of the Phillipines...3 dictators. And he admonishes Trudeau, Merkel, Macron and our other allies and somehow...somehow yall see this as acceptable ???

I come here only to see how low the spiral of **** vortex spins in the proverbial toilet bowl. I must say im not shocked.

oh, please inform the forum what you would do and/or want?
maybe we "turn back the clock" on the NK nuclear deal, request full disclosure, monitor, regulate, have surprise inspections?

worked out spectactularly with Iran, amirite?

Ahh, the vehemently angry and irrational Bitzburgh is back.

Supporter of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, who...

Was a friend and supporter of Hassan Rouhani, a President of a country sworn to destroy the USA;

Was the man who so quickly pulled us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, plunging both countries back into violent chaos, and leading to the rise of ISIS and much of the mayhem we see in Syria;

Was the man who insisted Assad was not to be feared, who refused to deal with him, and let a genocidal slaughter evolve that killed hundreds of thousands and led to a world-wide refugee crisis;

Who indulged Russia and Iran and ALSO pardoned communist Cuba only to have each of these countries exploit his passiveness with treacheries (Russia seized Crimea and destroyed Aleppo, Iran abducted American hostages and secretly tested long range missles, and Cuba cracked down mercilessly on domestics)

"For eight years the nation has been led by a president intent on lowering America’s global profile, not projecting military power, and “leading from behind.” The consequences have been stark: a Middle East awash in blood and bombs, US troops re-embroiled in Iraq and Afghanistan, aggressive dictators ascendant, human rights and democracy in retreat, rivers of refugees destabilizing nations across three continents, the rise of neo-fascism in Europe, and the erosion of US credibility to its lowest level since the Carter years."

While Obama threw us back decades in terms of foreign policy and led directly to the loss of countless lives, we have a leader and a President who is attempting to and may have brokered a deal to de-nuclearize one of the craziest men on the planet.

ONLY Liberals would find such good to be bad. Just turn on CNN and the others today, all doing everything they can possibly do to turn such a historical monumental moment into bad...

VARVEL-trumptrain-original.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Have another Haterade while you are at it. You would rather North Korea be a constant nuclear threat to America than have Trump suceed at something monumental. You are obviously on the CNN news staff ha ha ha. Thanks for the comedy. Continue to marinate in your own bitterness lol. You and Hater 21 just made my day and gave me a great laugh, thanks!

I think you look too deeply into it. Trump praises those who like him, stroke his ego I guess. He admonishes anyone that stands up to him in disagreement. Been that way for 500 and some days. Not really anything new.

35226905_2137881606488264_3060213148142272512_n.jpg

We don have a real agreement yet you *** wipe. This was a preliminary framework. The deal as Trump has said will come through ongoing negotiations. He also has said unlike Obama he wants Congress to be involved with any final deal. As far as praising Kim WTF do you want him to insult him so he walks away from the table so you can ******* cheer against your own countries safety. Please do us a favor you and the rest of the ******* USA hating leftist ******** just all go and play with yourself and shut the **** up. Let the adults run things.

Ahh, the vehemently angry and irrational Bitzburgh is back.

Supporter of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, who...

Was a friend and supporter of Hassan Rouhani, a President of a country sworn to destroy the USA;

Was the man who so quickly pulled us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, plunging both countries back into violent chaos, and leading to the rise of ISIS and much of the mayhem we see in Syria;

Was the man who insisted Assad was not to be feared, who refused to deal with him, and let a genocidal slaughter evolve that killed hundreds of thousands and led to a world-wide refugee crisis;

Who indulged Russia and Iran and ALSO pardoned communist Cuba only to have each of these countries exploit his passiveness with treacheries (Russia seized Crimea and destroyed Aleppo, Iran abducted American hostages and secretly tested long range missles, and Cuba cracked down mercilessly on domestics)

"For eight years the nation has been led by a president intent on lowering America’s global profile, not projecting military power, and “leading from behind.” The consequences have been stark: a Middle East awash in blood and bombs, US troops re-embroiled in Iraq and Afghanistan, aggressive dictators ascendant, human rights and democracy in retreat, rivers of refugees destabilizing nations across three continents, the rise of neo-fascism in Europe, and the erosion of US credibility to its lowest level since the Carter years."

While Obama threw us back decades in terms of foreign policy and led directly to the loss of countless lives, we have a leader and a President who is attempting to and may have brokered a deal to de-nuclearize one of the craziest men on the planet.

ONLY Liberals would find such good to be bad. Just turn on CNN and the others today, all doing everything they can possibly do to turn such a historical monumental moment into bad...

VARVEL-trumptrain-original.jpg

More whataboutisms....such the ***** move....but hey, you take on the attributes of your president and constantly deflect....

But those countless lives lost.. how many we talkin Chap ??

Lets try and discuss N Korea for a minute before we address Obama...(since youre obsessed with him)

Trump said he wanted denuclearization..complete and total denuclearization. He spoke the language of N Korea and conceded military drills in the process and now hes talking total withdrawal of troops from S Korea. How is that gonna work out ? Soon as we leave, China will fill that vaccum, bet your *** they will. Who wins ? N Korea and China.

What did WE get out of it ? Anything ? N Korea verbally committed to deals in the past to cease progression to nuclearization. How did that work out ? Oh but somehow, Trump will strike fear into KJU, right ? Riiiiiiight.....

Stop kidding yourselves....we KNOW how this is gonna end. N Korea will retain its nukes. 2nd amendment advocates will give up their guns before Kim Jung gives up his nukes.

We don have a real agreement yet you *** wipe. This was a preliminary framework. The deal as Trump has said will come through ongoing negotiations. He also has said unlike Obama he wants Congress to be involved with any final deal. As far as praising Kim WTF do you want him to insult him so he walks away from the table so you can ******* cheer against your own countries safety. Please do us a favor you and the rest of the ******* USA hating leftist ******** just all go and play with yourself and shut the **** up. Let the adults run things.

Boyyyy yall get extreeeeemley sensitive over this ********** of a president....I wonder why.....just touchy....and salty. LOL

I think you look too deeply into it. Trump praises those who like him, stroke his ego I guess. He admonishes anyone that stands up to him in disagreement. Been that way for 500 and some days. Not really anything new.

But the KJU employed that same technique...buttered up Trump. Sent him a large envelope by his second In charge....it was a psychological move and it worked. FFW'd to yesterday...who gave up more ? KJU has been working for this moment for years. China will ease sanctions again as will Russia and now Trump committed to stopping war games calling them "provocative". Provocative ? That's language China uses. Who would have ever thought a leader of this nation would suggest war exercises in a region that has a brutal dictator would relent on war readiness and call it provocative and suggest it was EXPENSIVE. EXPENSIVE ? We are talking about a president that increased the military budget exponentially and wants to have a military arms display parade. Now money is the issue over security of an ally and readiness ? Kim Jung studied Trump....hes an open book. He knew what got Trumps attention....and used it to his advantage...that one element he infused in the discussion was Money....he persuaded Trump to view those war games as "costly" and when this crossed his radar, he bit on it.....

Trump got played Sarge.

But think about this...over the course of 7 days we have nearly alienated Canada and endorsed Putin and Kim Jung. This is potentially a massive shift in relations going forward in how we address allies and enemies...we have cozied up to enemies and cold-shouldered allies. Something is really ****** up here. But ill wait and see how this plays out.

Last edited:
Boyyyy yall get extreeeeemley sensitive over this ********** of a president....I wonder why.....just touchy....and salty. LOL

Because we could say pretty much the same about the ridiculously out of touch hyperbolically hateful reaction Trumps gets no matter how positive the action gets. Seeing the total lack of reality your reactions show really has pissed me off and damn it I am a moderate. I disliked much Obama did but I for one was never one to act out like the left has. Schumer and Menendez today were just embarrassing. Feinstein was unbelievably a voice of reason in your party for the second time recently. Maybe she has realized the antics of her party and people like Pelosi, Schumer, Menendez and Watters are going to destroy their chance at reclaiming anything in November.