• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't keep up
Keep working at it Spike, twenty days to go. There's gotta be something in there that will stick...

image-61.gif

Corrupt

Crooked

Criminal

Unfit for office

There's a blizzard of paper alright!

A tidal wave of Hillary's corruption for all to see

Speaking of shysters

‘I Had Nothing to Do With That!’ Obama Dodges Blame For Skyrocketing Premiums

Barack Obama offers multiple excuses for why health insurance premiums continue to skyrocket, including blaming Republicans and insurance companies for the problems.

He complains that too many reporters spend more time discussing premium increases than explaining why he isn’t responsible for them.

“No, I had nothing to do with that,” Obama said, calling it “complicated” despite the “hysteria” that was growing.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ing-obama-dodges-blame-skyrocketing-premiums/

Speaking of shysters

Barack Obama offers multiple excuses for why health insurance premiums continue to skyrocket, including blaming Republicans and insurance companies for the problems.

He complains that too many reporters spend more time discussing premium increases than explaining why he isn’t responsible for them.

“No, I had nothing to do with that,” Obama said, calling it “complicated” despite the “hysteria” that was growing.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ing-obama-dodges-blame-skyrocketing-premiums/

I do think that Bomma honestly believed that His program, BommaCare, would save people money but the problem is His colossal ignorance of business and economics.

Honestly, I think that body posture of Trump is him walking down the steps. He's old, so he has to look at his feet when he does it. That's nothing.

One positive from last night's debate, That was easily the BEST moderator out of all 3 debates. Kept the candidates and crowd, under control, and held the candidates to answer the questions the best he could.

Chris Matthews was the best moderator by far.

PENTAGON OFFICIALS FURIOUS AFTER CLINTON ANNOUNCES US RESPONSE TIME FOR NUCLEAR LAUNCH DURING DEBATE

“But here’s the deal. The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed. There’s about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so.” –Hillary Clinton

Following Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’s response time for a nuclear launch.

To the dismay of intelligence officials, the fact that this top secret information is now publicly known not only proves that Clinton is “unfit to be commander-in-chief,” but it also poses a direct threat to national security.

“Secretary Clinton proved tonight she is unfit to be commander-in-chief,” a top-ranking DOD intelligence source said. “What she did compromises our national security. She is cavalier and reckless and in my opinion should be detained and questioned so we can unravel why she did what she did.”

According to Pentagon sources, the information Clinton disseminated publicly is Top Secret intelligence governed under the U.S. Special Access Program (SAP) which dictates safeguards and protocols for accessing and discussing highly classified and Top Secret intelligence. The specific details of the country’s nuclear response time discussed by Clinton, sources said, are only known by a handful of individuals outside top military brass…

“Targeting options by ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missiles), air or sea, launch order, launch procedures and response are some of the most secretly guarded tenets of national security and nuclear war policy,” a Pentagon source said. “It’s truly incredible that (nuclear) response time as part of an ERO (Emergency Response Option) is now out there in the public domain to our adversaries.”

http://libertynews.com/2016/10/pent...sponse-time-for-nuclear-launch-during-debate/

--------------------

LOCK HER UP!

THIS right here is the most mind boggling **** of all time. You ******* libs out there are LITERALLY frothing at the mouth like rabid ******* dogs over the Donald's 'refusal' to concede an election ahead of time, while the candidate you worship and adore JUST ******* TOLD OUR ENEMIES HOW MUCH TIME THEY NEED TO KILL US WITHOUT REPRISAL! She just gave out top secret information trying to make herself look good so that she could get elected, that allows the Russians or Chinese to game plan a first strike on us! In her quest for her own aggrandizement she put the lives of EVERYONE in this country in complete peril! She just released some of THE most classified "need to know" information there is in this country. Information that she may not have been privileged to know in the first place, I'm not certain that the Secretary of State would be read in on this, so the likely source would be old Billy in that case.

She unwittingly and criminally released this information for the sake of scoring political points against Trump. No other reason, no altruistic motives like Assange or Snowden, no pay off like Walker. Just to try and get herself elected President. For her own need for power. In her quest to show that SHE was so much more responsible than Donald and could be trusted with responsibility of possible nuclear launch, she demonstrated her complete lack of responsibility for that position. She will DO anything, SAY anything, to realize her life long dream of ultimate power. Including risking every one of our lives.

She should have been in an orange jumpsuit on a flight to Guantanamo last night.

I can't believe Donald let her get by with this one. She immediately turned the discussion to "Russia is trying to interfere with our election and he's supporting it." My reply simply would have been "You don't know that Russia is doing it. I'm not asking them to do it. But the fact remains, they are exposing your corruption and your party's corruption. So let's stick with the question asked by Mr. Matthews about what is in YOUR emails. You're one shady *** ***** aren't ya??"

I can't believe Donald let her get by with this one. She immediately turned the discussion to "Russia is trying to interfere with our election and he's supporting it." My reply simply would have been "You don't know that Russia is doing it. I'm not asking them to do it. But the fact remains, they are exposing your corruption and your party's corruption. So let's stick with the question asked by Mr. Matthews about what is in YOUR emails. You're one shady *** ***** aren't ya??"

I think the "Mr. Matthews" part would have caused confusion.

Speaking of shysters

He had 100% to do with that. This is exactly what he and the Dems wanted and what anyone with half a brain predicted. They wanted it to fail so they could "ride to the rescue" and introduce legislation for a single payer system which the Dems have already done. Complete bull ****.

Love how libtard idiots have taken everything Trump has said and done way out of context to paint their narrative of him. Obviously a moment of silence here. Anyone with any amount of intelligence could see that. But, then again, they don't go them libtards for nothing.

Trump's campaign manager said "You can't take what he says literally."

Some people find that to be a problem with a Presidential candidate.

Donald Trump increases lead with US military personnel

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has emerged as a clear favorite among serving U.S. troops

The New York real-estate developer polled at around 40 percent compared with just 20 percent for his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and 27 percent for third-party candidate Gary Johnson, according to an October poll conducted by the Military Times and the Institute for Veterans and Military Families.

Of enlisted personnel, Trump polls at 43.3 percent while Johnson and Clinton are at 26.2 percent and 18.4 percent, respectively.

"Everyone is so worried about what Donald Trump has said over a decade ago or about his tax returns over 20 years ago," said one male Marine corporal who responded to the survey and was quoted in a Military Times article. "No one seems to care that Hillary Clinton is directly responsible for leaking classified information.

"It's an embarrassment that she is on the verge of becoming president."

http://korea.stripes.com/news/donald-trump-increases-lead-us-military-personnel-despite-scandals

Because it was Mr Wallace who asked the question.

And it was Hillary who didn't answer the question. She evaded the question, and spun the topic. If Matthews is at fault, it's for also not doing what I said Trump should have done - "That's all well and good Mrs. Clinton, but you didn't answer the question. Your communications were exposed. Are you denying those are your words?"

No matter how desperately you work to provide cover for the criminal, she didn't answer the very direct question asked of her. That's on no one but her.

Status
Not open for further replies.