• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man doesn't hide behind his words and doesn't change his stance…not yet anyways. He calls a spade a spade. He has no dirty laundry to hide and it's all known…that's what makes him a scary candidate to the others in all parties involved.

P
Donald Trump Talks: Gun Control, Assault Weapons, Gun Free Zones & Self Defense

“I am a Life Member of the NRA and am proud of their service in protecting our right to keep and bear arms. The NRA’s efforts to stop dangerous, gun-banning legislation and regulation is invaluable. The media focus on those efforts overshadows the great work the NRA does on behalf of safety and conservation. I have a permit to carry and, living in New York, I know firsthand the challenges law-abiding citizens have in exercising their Second Amendment rights".

“I certainly stand by my opposition to Gun Control when it comes to taking guns from law-abiding citizens. You mention that the media describes the AR-15 as an “assault rifle,” which is one example of the many distortions they use to sell their agenda. However, the AR-15 does not fall under this category. Gun-banners are unfortunately preoccupied with the AR-15, magazine capacity, grips, and other aesthetics, precisely because of its popularity.”

“To the Left every gun is an assault weapon.”

“Gun control does not reduce crime. It has consistently failed to stop violence. Americans are entitled to protect their families, their property and themselves. In fact, in right-to-carry states the violent crime rate is 24% lower than the rest of the United States and the murder rate is 28% lower. This should not be up for debate.”

(more)

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/07/don...assault-weapons-gun-free-zones/#axzz3fVE1i2h8

More spin from gun people. Facts are the states wih the toughest gun laws have the lower murder rate those are facts not made up. You know what else is a fact liberal states have a lower murder rate. Kind of interesting. Then if you go by the civilized countries we have the highest gun ownership in the world and highest murder rate of any civilized country

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2014/november/donohue-guns-study-111414.html

Last edited:
P

More spin from gun people. Facts are the states wih the toughest gun laws have the lower murder rate those are facts not made up. You know what else is a fact liberal states have a lower murder rate. Kind of interesting. Then if you go by the civilized countries we have the highest gun ownership in the world and highest murder rate of any civilized country

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2014/november/donohue-guns-study-111414.html

Holy ****. Really?

"While there is no federal law on concealed-carry permits,"

Yeah, there is......the Constitution.

"The totality of the evidence based on educated judgments about the best statistical models suggests that right-to-carry laws are associated with substantially higher rates" of aggravated assault, rape, robbery and murder, said Donohue.

Translation....we made the models fit our pre conclusions.

"Different statistical models can yield different estimated effects, and our ability to ascertain the best model is imperfect," Donohue said, describing this as the most surprising aspect of the study.

Try again.

Everyone was blowin' him off as a joke at first, but seems like every day more and more people are ascared of Trump.

Liking the guy more each day.

Donald Trump Says He'd Fine Mexico $100,000 For Every Illegal Immigrant Who Crosses Border

The Republican presidential front-runner got round after round of applause at successive events in Las Vegas, Nevada and Phoenix, Arizona, at which he rounded on the Mexican government for allegedly 'pushing' undocumented immigrants to the U.S. to avoid dealing with them themselves.

Trump said that Mexico had been allowed to get away with the scheme because they are 'smart' and President Obama and his administration are 'stupid' - a situation which can only be fixed if he leads the charge to 'take back our country'.

'Every time Mexico - really intelligently - sends people over we charge Mexico $100,000 for every person they send over.

'Now they make so much money that that's peanuts. I could've made it much higher - but I'm nice. I'm in a good mood today'.

If Trump could enact the scheme, his proposed bill could spiral into the billions. According to the Pew Research Center, there are some 5.9million undocumented Mexicans in the country already.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-thousands-U-S-outsmarted-cunning-Mexico.html

I didn't like Trump to start but he is wearing on me. Anybody that can handle the border I can get behind. At least something gets done. I still like Rand Paul but I can live with someone who at least will fix one thing.

I didn't like Trump to start but he is wearing on me.

The ball is rolling

0711-Trump-in-Phoenix-jpg.jpg

11742774_10155818976500725_1939973948909536238_n.jpg

I didn't like Trump to start but he is wearing on me. Anybody that can handle the border I can get behind. At least something gets done. I still like Rand Paul but I can live with someone who at least will fix one thing.
Ideally I'd have Rand Paul as President, Ted Cruz as VP, and Donald Trump as Secretary of Commerce.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Donald's ego would allow him to be anything but top dog.

He'd love being Secretary of Commerce. That's who negotiates with Mexico and China. Be good times.

I'd love to hear his thoughts on the Affordable Care Act. I haven't heard him address that topic yet.

I'm in the same boat. His business' has taken some hits... so if people think he's in this because he's a self promoting sob, they're mistaken. I believe he is sincere, passionate, and driven toward fixing this country.

The self promoting ***** has a D after her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-DSfvYCKwY

I think Trump needs to start coming up with some more substance. Right now he is just spewing stuff out and its working. To have a legit chance I think he needs to tone it down a bit, come up with hard indisputable facts, and start to lay out his policies specifically. I think right now Hillary would destroy him in a debate. Trump would not back down and probably yell, scream, and make some good viewing, but Hillary would come in very well prepared and destroy him with facts / experience.

I think Trump needs to start coming up with some more substance. Right now he is just spewing stuff out and its working. To have a legit chance I think he needs to tone it down a bit, come up with hard indisputable facts, and start to lay out his policies specifically. I think right now Hillary would destroy him in a debate. Trump would not back down and probably yell, scream, and make some good viewing, but Hillary would come in very well prepared and destroy him with facts / experience.

Any of the top Republicans, Trump included, would destroy Hildebeast in a debate and the media would promptly have collective orgasms and tell everyone how fantastic her performance was.

Any of the top Republicans, Trump included, would destroy Hildebeast in a debate and the media would promptly have collective orgasms and tell everyone how fantastic her performance was.

True, but they may not be able to mask the level of the beat down that Trump will lay on her/him.

The libtards are quaking in their Berkenstocks. And it's early! Commies see the end game and it scares them.

Status
Not open for further replies.