• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising to see how Trump is a hero to so many of you.... I hate to say it, but I think you have some serious blinders on regarding this dude. He's nothing but a good ol fashioned aristocratic *******. I get it you all hate Obama, but Donald Trump, really? This is who you guys want to get behind?

Donald Trump does not want you to see this documentary
http://deadstate.org/donald-trump-does-not-want-you-to-see-this-documentary/

I'm no fan of Trump, but this is supposed to be some major scandal? That he developed some land with full government approval and some of the locals didn't like it? Whoop de ****.

Once construction begins on the 1,400-acre Menie Estate, which Mr. Trump bought in 2005, the lives of the farmers and fishermen in nearby Balmedie, a town of 3,000, are disrupted.

The arrival of Mr. Trump and his overbearing ways is an affront to many residents, especially Michael Forbes, a farmer who refuses to sell his property, which Mr. Trump describes as a slum and a pigsty. The film delves into the problems encountered by Mr. Forbes and neighbors who band together to protest the development. Mr. Forbes loses his electricity and water. Enormous piles of dirt and sand are dumped near cottages, blocking their ocean views, and homeowners are taken to court in petty boundary disputes. At one point the use of “compulsory purchase orders,” the Scottish equivalent of eminent domain, to force them to sell, is threatened.

Surprising to see how Trump is a hero to so many of you.... I hate to say it, but I think you have some serious blinders on regarding this dude. He's nothing but a good ol fashioned aristocratic *******. I get it you all hate Obama, but Donald Trump, really? This is who you guys want to get behind?

Well, the idea is that he'll be an ******* to the Chinese, Mexicans, and Muslims and not kissing the ring of the Saudi King. I'm good with it.
The only candidates capable of laying some smackdown are him, Cruz, Fiorina, and Paul.

Surprising to see how Trump is a hero to so many of you.... I hate to say it, but I think you have some serious blinders on regarding this dude.

Says the guy who voted for Obama.

No blinders here. We know who this guy is, his background, where he came from, and where he stands. We also knew he was once a democrat., but so was Reagan.

Being president has nothing in it for him. He wants to be president because he is clearly passionate about changing the direction of this country. If you don't believe that, and think he is in it for self promotion as many do, then you're the one with the blinders.
He remains steadfast despite the hits he has taken from the business world and that should tell you something.

Yeah he's rich, but he relates to the little guy much more than the lying Hildebeast Hillary and the democrat party pretend they do. That could be why he is becoming popular.

Last edited:
Yeah he's rich, but he relates to the little guy...

Yeah, he's a decent, all-around swell guy, an outstanding citizen with great core values. What more would you want from a presidential candidate? I think you've got it all figured out....

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...t-captured-120317.html?cmpid=sf#ixzz3gGFKHxZk

Donald Trump might finally have crossed the line.

Appearing on Saturday at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, the real estate mogul took his running feud with Arizona Sen. John McCain to a new level.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The remarks, which came after days of back-and-forth between McCain and Trump, were met with scattered boos.

McCain, a former Navy pilot, spent roughly five-and-half years in a notorious North Vietnamese prison known as the “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was repeatedly tortured. He spent two of those years in solitary confinement.

Trump received four student deferments from military service between 1964 and 1968.

I'm not a McCain fan either but there are many things that he could criticize him on without that. He's not a serious candidate in my book anyway, fodder for debates and a springboard for sensitive subjects won't beat Billary.

aYaCs7q.gif

Trump won't ever back down, you gotta love it

“Why would anybody listen to @MittRomney? He lost an election that should have easily been won against Obama. By the way,so did John McCain!”

Back in '08 it was pointed out that McCain graded out poorly as a pilot. Just because he was a POW doesn't make him a good Senator or Presidential candidate, or right about things. It was a cheap shot but McCain was our worst Presidential candidate since Bob Dole.

I think what a lot of us hope for out of Trump is he will wake up the Republicans. I find it hard to believe that most of the Republican candidates have not picked up on why Trump is leading in the polls, which is that he is saying what so many of us think on immigration. Immigration if continued as is will be the end of the country as we know it. Not only do we have to shut down the border for the illegals, but we should shut it all down for a bit, legal as well. Let the country breathe a little. Anyway, I think it is more about that with Trump than anything else right now.

I can't stand ******' McCain. Just once I would like to see that ******* be as critical of the "crazies" on the left. He never is critical of them.

I dont think it matters how good or bad of a pilot Mccain was. The fact is he was captured and tortured. The shot trump took was not just at McCain but to all POWs or even families of POWs some of which never returned home. If Trump was some kinda Navy Seal war hero or something then maybe his comments could be acceptable, but I cant fathom how someone who has not seen any military action can make those comments about any soldiers. I am sure myself and a lot of others lost a lot of respect for him now. It is comments like this is the reason why I think he will get destroyed in debates. He can sit there and spout off inflamatory comments, but with no substance or facts behind them other candidates can pick that apart.

yeah - he stepped on his dick on this one

d2.jpg

“Why would anybody listen to @MittRomney? He lost an election that should have easily been won against Obama. By the way,so did John McCain!”

I don't know why he would think it should have easily been won? That makes me think Trump is out of touch with who is voting. What does Trump think Romney was talking about with his 45% comment caught on hidden camera?

McCain is a libtard. C'mon Trump deniers, there's room on the bandwagon. Make America great again!

And Trump will follow right in their footsteps.

Of course there are valid reasons to criticize McCain, but when you criticize him for being a POW and say he's not a war hero, that's just stupid. Politically if nothing else. Other Republicans were just looking for something like this that could pile on him about, since they don't want to come out too strongly against his immigration views. He handed it to them on a silver platter.

BAh ! Leftist propaganda. Live in in the now. The Donald rules!

If this clown is somehow nominated I will switch to independent or libertarian after 30 years of being a registered Republican. I give up on this stupid party that can't stop shooting itself in the foot.

I think Trump has a big problem with criticism and gets way too defensive. That's a major problem for someone running for President.

I think Trump has a big problem with criticism and gets way too defensive. That's a major problem for someone running for President.
Good thing Bomma doesn't act that way. Oh wait....nevermind....

I've got news for you, Trump is no conservative, despite the performance he's trying to put on now.

No one will probably agree with any candidate 100% of the time on 100% of the issues (except for blacks when it comes to FBP). You prioritize your issues and vote for the person who best fits what you want.
We can be reasonably sure that President Trump WILL build a badass border wall, not take crap from the Muzzies, and negotiate better trade deals. If that's enough to, uh, trump his positions, if you will, obviously, on other issues, then there you go.
If 94% of blacks voted for Bomma, it is racist if 94% of whites vote for Trump?

I've been reading comments on FB about this, (On news sites that reported about this). You would be surprised at how many people back Trump on what he said, and that just because McCain was a POW does NOT make him immune to criticism. They support McCain as being a POW, but think that his actions after he got elected to Congress don't make him a hero, most notably his votes for cutting benefits for vets.

I have to laugh at Lindsey Graham though. He is outraged at what Trump said about McCain, yet just last week announced that Veterans will have to pay more for their health care. Oh the hypocrisy.

If this clown is somehow nominated I will switch to independent or libertarian after 30 years of being a registered Republican. I give up on this stupid party that can't stop shooting itself in the foot.

You're late....gave up on and left it awhile ago. In fact I've pretty well given up on our entire current system of government because it's not the representative republic of, by and for, etc.

Of course there are valid reasons to criticize McCain, but when you criticize him for being a POW and say he's not a war hero, that's just stupid. Politically if nothing else. Other Republicans were just looking for something like this that could pile on him about, since they don't want to come out too strongly against his immigration views. He handed it to them on a silver platter.

Yeah. Unfortunately of everything he's said, this will be the only one that gets talked about. I just hope he isn't completely marginalized and doesn't stop.

Just saw Trump on Fox @ 0930 today.....he's pretty pissed, doesn't seem he'll lay down. Wants McCain to apologize for his mistreatment of vets and for being an "all talk, no action" politician ( nailed that) who referred to the thousands of Arizonans who attended Trump's immigration rally as "crazies."

McCain's reference to those who oppose illegal immigration as "crazies" hasn't seen the light of day, let alone become a headline bone of contention.

I'm not bailing on Trump just yet.

LOL Great read!

How did this monster get created? The decades of GOP lies that brought us Donald Trump, Republican front-runner
http://www.salon.com/2015/07/19/how...ught_us_donald_trump_republican_front_runner/

Donald Trump did not happen overnight. He's the product of a dangerous, cynical GOP strategy that dates back years

This disregard for fact in favor of narrative appears to have become so accepted in the Republican Party that it is now openly driving Republican presidential candidates. Trump’s celebrity candidacy follows the formula. According to him, America is in free fall, with GDP below zero, unemployment at 18-20 percent, and the country overrun by minorities—his venom reserved primarily for Mexicans who, he says, are drug dealers, criminals and rapists.

“Our enemies are getting stronger and stronger by the day and we as a country are getting weaker.” Politicians can’t “make America great again” because they are “controlled fully by the lobbyists, by the donors, and by the special interests.” Trump promises to be a “great leader” who has simple answers: He will bring back jobs, make sure Iran doesn’t get nuclear weapons, reduce the debt, in short, find a way to do everything fast and well. “Sadly,” he says, “the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before.”

Trump is the most cartoonish of the Republican candidates, but he is far from being the only one to bend reality to image. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker told a group of Republican donors that British Prime Minister David Cameron had said he had no faith in President Obama’s leadership, a claim Cameron categorically denied. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal insists he has slashed spending 26 percent, a claim professor Robert Mann has eviscerated. Journalist Tom Moran at the Newark Star-Ledger says simply of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, “he lies.”

Perhaps most disturbing is that Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, Scott Walker and surgeon Ben Carson, Republican candidates all, have taken to attributing false quotations to the Founding Fathers. They deny the reality of America’s founding principles and claim instead that America was conceived in the image that they have constructed, the same image that has given us Donald Trump as a leading candidate for the presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.