• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump presidency - first 100 days

Trump first steps as president

• Overturn Roe vs. Wade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Federal ban on gay marriage

• Break up NATO

• Arm Japan, Saudi Arabia & others with nukes

• Bomb the ME to smithereens

• Total voters

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Since it's a given that Trump will be our next president, what are you most looking forward to seeing him accomplish in his first 100 days in office?

Putting a permanent ban on Hungarians from entering the U.S.
That would exlude me you goat ******, as I'm an American. Your tiny pecker is only matched by your tiny brain. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
The President can not overturn a Supreme Court ruling....

most of your list is bullshit

the first order of business should be fixing the so called affordable healthcare act....

The President can not overturn a Supreme Court ruling....most of your list is bullshit

damn you have no sense of humor coolie..... ;)

Outside of stop taking immigration from Islamic war-torn areas that will either harbor ISIS or offer USA based ISIS agents to radicalize a small percentage of them, I think Trump's 100 days will be organizational.

There's a lot of makeup between Paul Ryan and Trump and other Republicans.

In time, I believe the Supreme Court Nomination will be on the list, especially if the Republicans keep control in the senate.

Item 2 is the wall. and it's not just to keep people out, it's to keep drugs out that are poising our youth.

Item 2 is the wall. and it's not just to keep people out, it's to keep drugs out that are poising our youth.
Really? If you believe that, I understand why you've chosen to vote for Trump. But to the victors go the spoils. Let's meet back here to discuss if and when he's succeeded in erecting a wall to 'seal off' our southern border. To take stock in what type of effect that's had on 'keeping drugs out that are poisoning our youth.' Okay?

Last edited:
How about:

Undo many of Obama's (and others) executive orders
Appoint anyone other than Loretta Lynch as Attorney General to clean up the DOJ.
Assign a special prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Foundation for possible treason (via "Pay to Play" schemes).
Stop using the EPA as a political tool to stop legal energy acquisition/transport
Push for funding of a southern border wall and increased border security spending
Open talks with Mexico to renegotiate NAFTA
Pull out of the Trans Pacific Partnership talks completely.
Look into voiding the Iran Nuclear deal and re-instituting all sanctions against Iran for it's agressive actions in Syria and Yemen
Make NATO countries start investing in its defense per the agreement
Nominate a conservative-leaning moderate justice for the Supreme Court opening.
Stop sanctuary cities and threaten DOJ prosecution for cities that don't follow national immigration laws.
Require local and state law enforcement to turn over illegal aliens detained/discovered to ICE for deportation and/or hearings.
Propose a written Immigration Law for Congress to debate that increase legal immigration quotas and established a "point-based" system for visa awards.

How about all those things Tibs? Care to pick one off that list you like? Or do you just hate them all?

After Mexico refuses to pay for his wall, Trump will decide to pay for it with Iraq's oil. When our military refuses
to go get the oil and bring it back here, Trump will offer amnesty to any of the illegals that will grab a bucket and
help bring back the oil.

Q: What do you call a basement full of liberals?
A: A whine cellar.

How about all those things Tibs? Care to pick one off that list you like? Or do you just hate them all?
I'm hesitant to do so, but I'll answer you in kind.

That's vague. Which executive orders?

Appoint anyone other than Loretta Lynch as Attorney General to clean up the DOJ.
As president, Trump can appoint anyone he wishes. What do you envision when you write 'clean up the DOJ.' You'd prefer Trump to sack the entire operation, I believe it's over 100k people? Or just those at the top?

Assign a special prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Foundation for possible treason (via "Pay to Play" schemes).
That's already happening, but if you'd like, yes I'd agree that governmental corruption should be thoroughly investigated.

Stop using the EPA as a political tool to stop legal energy acquisition/transport
The EPA should do its job and ensure safe drinking water, clean air, limit pollution, etc. It should serve its mandate and not be used as a political tool. So I guess I agree, though I think we have differening viewpoints on what that means.

Push for funding of a southern border wall and increased border security spending
I don't see the point of the wall. Maybe if a shitload of resources were invested in additional 'border security spending' including infra, drones, sonar, etc. perhaps it could have an effect several years down the line. Criminals don't sit idly by. As the wall was being built, they'd be three steps ahead finding new ways of bringing people, guns, drugs into the country.

Sure, have at it.

Agreed.

Look into voiding the Iran Nuclear deal and re-instituting all sanctions against Iran for it's agressive actions in Syria and Yemen
Makes zero sense. The Iran deal took years with multiple countries involved to get to this point. The notion that something better can be magically pulled out of thin air is naive. Having even a limited amount of oversight on their nuke program is point blank better than not having a deal in place. It's a reasonable compromise, akin to keeping your rabid dog on leash as opposed to letting it run loose.

Never understood what this meant. NATO has a yearly budget with pay-ins determined for all nations relative to their GDP. I'd agree to stricter measures to ensure all partner states paid in their contributions according to schedule. It's a huge beaurocracy, as any similar international body. Some are lazier than others. So yes, I'd support enacting stronger measures to ensure timely payment of current contributions from all NATO partners.

God forbid, why on earth would we want to do that? ;)

Stop sanctuary cities and threaten DOJ prosecution for cities that don't follow national immigration laws.
Agreed, all cities (and states) should follow national immigration laws.

Require local and state law enforcement to turn over illegal aliens detained/discovered to ICE for deportation and/or hearings.
Agreed, ensure all laws currently on the books are enforced consistently.

Propose a written Immigration Law for Congress to debate that increase legal immigration quotas and established a "point-based" system for visa awards.
Well, immigration reform has been in the works for how many years now? Sure, why not propose the 67th version of whatever's been discussed thus far, maybe something will stick.

Last edited:
After Mexico refuses to pay for his wall, Trump will decide to pay for it with Iraq's oil. When our military refuses
to go get the oil and bring it back here, Trump will offer amnesty to any of the illegals that will grab a bucket and
help bring back the oil.
I can see why you gave up being an author. your imagination is rather ******* ******.

btw - I need $20 on pump 3.

Deport the illegals.

Right now we are catching and releasing them instead of sending them back. And any Supreme Court Justice should be a strict constructionist.

This can't be happening,

Tibs: "I guarantee Trump will NEVER get the 1237 votes needed to win the GOP primary"

bwahahahahaha

Tibs: "I guarantee Trump will NEVER get the 1237 votes needed to win the GOP primary"
Please quote me on that, as far as when and where I wrote that. At the minimum, fire up the actual quote, that's the least you can do.

Having said that, regardless, congrats and kudos to you Spike for getting your man elected to the White House. It's been a persistent, hard-fought battle between the two of us. I gave up once Bernie was forced out, but tried to keep it honest in here, as I'll do so in the future. But for the record, I tip my hat to you, congrats on President Trump, who shall rule the land these next four years. I imagine you will maintain your heightened enthusiasm as he moves into enacting policy and running the country in earnest. Godspeed.

Last edited:
I'm hesitant to do so, but I'll answer you in kind.

That's vague. Which executive orders?

As president, Trump can appoint anyone he wishes. What do you envision when you write 'clean up the DOJ.' You'd prefer Trump to sack the entire operation, I believe it's over 100k people? Or just those at the top?

That's already happening, but if you'd like, yes I'd agree that governmental corruption should be thoroughly investigated.

The EPA should do its job and ensure safe drinking water, clean air, limit pollution, etc. It should serve its mandate and not be used as a political tool. So I guess I agree, though I think we have differening viewpoints on what that means.

I don't see the point of the wall. Maybe if a shitload of resources were invested in additional 'border security spending' including infra, drones, sonar, etc. perhaps it could have an effect several years down the line. Criminals don't sit idly by. As the wall was being built, they'd be three steps ahead finding new ways of bringing people, guns, drugs into the country.

Sure, have at it.

Agreed.

Makes zero sense. The Iran deal took years with multiple countries involved to get to this point. The notion that something better can be magically pulled out of thin air is naive. Having even a limited amount of oversight on their nuke program is point blank better than not having a deal in place. It's a reasonable compromise, akin to keeping your rabid dog on leash as opposed to letting it run loose.

Never understood what this meant. NATO has a yearly budget with pay-ins determined for all nations relative to their GDP. I'd agree to stricter measures to ensure all partner states paid in their contributions according to schedule. It's a huge beaurocracy, as any similar international body. Some are lazier than others. So yes, I'd support enacting stronger measures to ensure timely payment of current contributions from all NATO partners.

God forbid, why on earth would we want to do that? ;)

Agreed, all cities (and states) should follow national immigration laws.

Agreed, ensure all laws currently on the books are enforced consistently.

Well, immigration reform has been in the works for how many years now? Sure, why not propose the 67th version of whatever's been discussed thus far, maybe something will stick.

Tibs you almost sound like a moderate now. Now if you could talk to 21 and Elfie and teach them that there can be things both sides agree on, sometmes. At least the non crazy parts of both sides.

Last edited:
Please quote me on that, as far as when and where I wrote that. At the minimum, fire up the actual quote, that's the least you can do.

Having said that, regardless, congrats and kudos to you Spike for getting your man elected to the White House. It's been a persistent, hard-fought battle between the two of us. I gave up once Bernie was forced out, but tried to keep it honest in here, as I'll do so in the future. But for the record, I tip my hat to you, congrats on President Trump, who shall rule the land these next four years. I imagine you will maintain your heightened enthusiasm as he moves into enacting policy and running the country in earnest. Godspeed.

ha ha - I think that was around the "brokered convention, going 3rd party" talk last year...maybe it wasn't you, but it fits anyway

and I'm not buying this "oh, we're gonna lose" game. This is the first thread you've started in over a year, isn't it?

Smelling the fire and brimstone, are we?

First order of business is to start construction on the White House. Add about 20 stories. Bring back American grandeur. Make it luxurious , with the best of everything. Lavish spas, Sprawling court yards with endless views. Creature comforts fit for the King of Kings. Experience a lifestyle where you can do more, experience more and live life without boundaries, limits or compromise. Rooms available Jan 2017...