• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

Under no circumstances should this have gone under the debate thread Spike's had going for two days now. Thank you for starting up a new thread to discuss this. We would be nowhere without you.

I hate trump as a candidate. but can not see how anyone could vote for hillary.....

Good luck trying to get through to the peanut gallery. The Trump worship here is off the charts and there is no rhyme or reason to the madness.

5GKD

Define winning? Did he win in a typical debate format answer? No.
Did he hurt or help his chances of getting elected that is the better question and I can't answer that until later in the week. This is not a typical election and it will be interesting to see how it shakes out. He may have improved his chances despite "losing"
We will see.

I do not think it matters....I mean the questions were pretty standard. It not like there were some crazy questions to catch them offguard. If true it is sleazy, but do not think it effected the debate.

Overall Trump did slightly worse than I expected and Hildebeast did slightly better.

Bottom line with the racism debate, it exists heavily for both sides of the coin.

BTW I am from a mixed family, just a FYI

But for debate sake let us debate if a white man walked down alone in a heavily black neighborhood

and if a black man walked down in a heavily white neighborhood, what would be the outcomes?

This country is more racial than it has ever been.

But I think now we are seeing more black racist acting violently against whites than vice versa.

And that is including police involvement.

Grand scheme probably doesn't matter which way the pendulum swings.

As you would love to see all the ignorance stop.

White on Black

and black on white.

Just not sure it fits the media's agenda, and groups of haters agendas.

I do notice the neighborhoods that are mixed seem to get along better.

I always hope for the best, but don't see a positive ending to this shitshow.

And that includes the presidential candidates,

as politics.... don't get me started. lulz

Define winning? Did he win in a typical debate format answer? No. .

I think Rush explained it best...

RUSH: I was trying to watch this thing not falling into the trap of watching it within the confines and through the prism of how we usually watch these. Trump changes all of this. Every day of the campaign, Trump changes this. And you can say whatever you want about Trump missing golden opportunities, whiffing at hanging curveballs, letting Hillary off the hook, the rigged nature of the moderator and so forth. But one thing came through crystal clear last night: Donald Trump showed everybody and reminded many that he is not of the system. He is not a Washington insider, and he is not responsible for any of the mess or messes that exist today.... I don't expect to be listened to on this.

But what the Drive-Bys and the people that create these narratives don't understand is Trump... When they see Trump on defense, when they see Trump in a defensive posture, his supporters see Trump attacking. His supporters see Trump defending in ways the Republican Party hasn't in a long time. They see Trump standing up for them. They see Trump standing up for himself. They see Trump standing up against Hillary and throwing it right back at her.

Allow me to hijack this one

And no Benghazi questions at the debate - rigged - go figure.

WikiLeaks: Hillary Sponsored Arab Spring To Destabilise Middle East

WikiLeaks has released a memo proving that Hillary Clinton sponsored the Arab Spring whilst serving as Secretary of State in order to destabilize the Middle East.

Hillary secretly pursued a controversial program that encouraged activists to violently protest for regime change in various countries across the Middle East, according to a memo that Clinton aide Huma Abedin sent to her boss.

“I’m giving you credit for inspiring the ‘peaceful’ protests,” Abedin told Hillary via email.

The United States government is believed to have utilized a program called the Alliance of Youth Movements Summit, co-founded by a close Hillary Clinton adviser, to provide networking opportunities for an activist plotting to overthrow Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak several years before the “Arab Spring” protests that led to widespread regime change in the Middle East.

Through the Alliance of Youth Movements Summit, the U.S. learned that the Muslim Brotherhood was supportive of a plan to overthrow Mubarak. The U.S.-supported Muslim Brotherhood later briefly ruled Egypt after Mubarak’s ouster.

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-hillary-sponsored-arab-spring-middle-east/

If I'm trump I wait until the 3rd debate before I drop the whole hammer on the criminal anyway. People just don't like her. They see right through that fake bullshit smile. That's one mean old woman .

Trump was asked about his tax returns. Hillary was not asked about the Clinton Foundation or the money she takes from our enemies or the money she takes from Wall Street.

Trump was asked about the birther issue. Hillary was not asked about her email scandal.

On, and on. The bias was nauseating. The attempt to leave her alone and put him on the defensive was blatantly off balance.

Get used to it. Hilary is a servant to the big bankers, so the media will give her every possible break. It is the world we live in.

Allow me to hijack this one

And no Benghazi questions at the debate - rigged - go figure.

WikiLeaks: Hillary Sponsored Arab Spring To Destabilise Middle East

WikiLeaks has released a memo proving that Hillary Clinton sponsored the Arab Spring whilst serving as Secretary of State in order to destabilize the Middle East.

Hillary secretly pursued a controversial program that encouraged activists to violently protest for regime change in various countries across the Middle East, according to a memo that Clinton aide Huma Abedin sent to her boss.

“I’m giving you credit for inspiring the ‘peaceful’ protests,” Abedin told Hillary via email.

The United States government is believed to have utilized a program called the Alliance of Youth Movements Summit, co-founded by a close Hillary Clinton adviser, to provide networking opportunities for an activist plotting to overthrow Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak several years before the “Arab Spring” protests that led to widespread regime change in the Middle East.

Through the Alliance of Youth Movements Summit, the U.S. learned that the Muslim Brotherhood was supportive of a plan to overthrow Mubarak. The U.S.-supported Muslim Brotherhood later briefly ruled Egypt after Mubarak’s ouster.

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-hillary-sponsored-arab-spring-middle-east/

And who told her to seek that? Soros, Rothschild, Israel. The usual suspects.

Define winning? Did he win in a typical debate format answer? No.
Did he hurt or help his chances of getting elected that is the better question and I can't answer that until later in the week. This is not a typical election and it will be interesting to see how it shakes out. He may have improved his chances despite "losing"
We will see.

Oh, it is too a typical election: The person who will best serve the elite will win due to voter fraud. Hilary is the elites cheerleader. All her horse **** about making the US make sure policies are in place to help the middle class thrive are total lies. She couldn't view the middle class any more of the enemy. Her buddies are all elite rich and that is who she takes $$ from and that is who she will serve, hence she will win.

If education level was key from Trump he'd be cleaning up in the Latino and African Amercian communities. The media never points out that most of Sanders supporters were better educated than Clinton's For them to say this disenfranchise a key voting block.

And while I'm on the topic, I am the furthest thing from a Red-neck, growing up in NY, but the term is derogatory and probably should be viewed as hate speech. Yet its open season for Libs in the media and on TV to use such a term and only call out one group for being what they view as under edcuated.

Do you think any of this is fair?

It's about education, it's just the uneducated minorities have bought into the racism/sexism/xenophobia propaganda. But Trump built that with his rhetoric and reluctance to denounce support from the likes of David Duke.

It's not like educated whites are against Trump only because they think he racist/sexist/xenophobic.

yinz are funny

this person that person

they throw you two peeps and tell you to choose

like throwing you two pieces of crap and saying pick one

no matter what yinz end up with a ****** hand

and the kicker? each state doesn't even have to use the majority vote........

makes people feel like they are getting options

when really

your're not

It's about education, it's just the uneducated minorities have bought into the racism/sexism/xenophobia propaganda. But Trump built that with his rhetoric and reluctance to denounce support from the likes of David Duke.

It's not like educated whites are against Trump only because they think he racist/sexist/xenophobic.

Key word being "educated". Where are people mostly being educated and who is mostly doing it?

The least Trump could do is mention his deplorable followers

For all the media ****** saying Hillary won..it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Trump goes up in the polls even more

New UPI Voter Polls: Trump Up in VA, FL, IA, OH, NC and PA

Donald Trump now leads in polling in swing states Virginia, Florida and Iowa. All of the Iowa polls the last few weeks have shown Trump with a significant lead in the Hawkeye state. Trump is also up in Ohio, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/new-upi-voter-polls-trump-va-fl-ia-oh-nc-pa/

Rudy Giuliani says Donald Trump should skip remaining two presidential debates

"If I were Donald Trump I wouldn't participate in another debate unless I was promised that the journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact checker," Giuliani told reporters late Monday inside the spin room at Hofstra University.

"The moderator would have to promise that there would be a moderator and not a fact checker and in two particular cases an enormously ignorant, completely misinformed fact checker," Giuliani said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...aining-presidential-debates-article-1.2808735

------------------------------

Trump was interrupted 41 times compared to 7 with Hillary.

"If I were Donald Trump I wouldn't participate in another debate unless I was promised that the journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact checker," Giuliani told reporters late Monday inside the spin room at Hofstra University.

"The moderator would have to promise that there would be a moderator and not a fact checker and in two particular cases an enormously ignorant, completely misinformed fact checker," Giuliani said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...aining-presidential-debates-article-1.2808735

Ehhh, you know going in that the "moderator" will be Hillary's diaper squad. Just make your points, explain your positions, and when voters see a moderator clearly favoring one candidate over the other in a rigged debate system, where the candidate continuing to do well nonetheless, the candidate wins.

The alphabet media still don't get this. They are the 20th century, pretending to be relevant in the 21st century.

I have never seen Trump win a debate, but he goes up every time in the polls. It makes 0 sense to me. Cant even say the polls are rigged because Trump won the republican primary easily. This has to be driving the Clinton camp crazy. If the independents drop out of the race or even one it may swing votes to Clinton. Who knows nothing makes sense this year other than people are fed up with the status quo of Washington. If Trump happens to be the worst president ever I am not sure how much he could really screw up the country in 4 years?

I think this would be a mistake. It would look like he's running from her. Nah he should make the next debate, kick her *** and move on.

I have never seen Trump win a debate, but he goes up every time in the polls. It makes 0 sense to me. Cant even say the polls are rigged because Trump won the republican primary easily. This has to be driving the Clinton camp crazy. If the independents drop out of the race or even one it may swing votes to Clinton. Who knows nothing makes sense this year other than people are fed up with the status quo of Washington. If Trump happens to be the worst president ever I am not sure how much he could really screw up the country in 4 years?

The more people see of Shrillary, the less they like her.

The more people see of Shrillary, the less they like her.

you got that right

Gallup: Democrats who 'will definitely vote' at 16-year low

Uninspired by their choice for president, Democrats who "will definitely vote" in the fall election is at a 16-year low, according to a new survey.

Just 65 percent of Democrats plan to vote in the election, and it's just 47 percent among all voters aged 18-34, a trend that has the party worried about the lack of enthusiasm for Hillary Rotten Clinton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/g...efinitely-vote-at-16-year-low/article/2602965