• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tyreek Hill ARRESTED right outside Dolphins stadium....

It’s Hill but he is going to play so whatever it was was temporary.

The video is down, or maybe just in my region? What happened?

If I had to guess, I would think that maybe Hill was a bit over zealous in his trip to the game, then got a bit lippy with the cops. Entitled people think they can do that.
Really doesn't matter if Hill was calling the police officer a mother ****** or anything else. Self-control is a must as a PO. I will wait and see what it was all about but it is not a good look for that officer. Just gives all officers a bad look.

Hill seems to be a pretty crappy human being, but as a PO still have to show restraint. Not too smart to do something to a star player in the parking lot of a NFL stadium. You could not pay me enough to be a cop w/ the way people act today.

Miami-Dade initiated a "review" of the incident, including looking at body cam footage. The review is ongoing. However, one officer has been placed on desk duty
So, it would appear that other than speeding, Hill did nothing to deserve the cuffs, the hit to the back of the head, etc. No "entitled" actions, etc, etc. Just a cop who was going overboard.

Last edited:
maybe the cop was a Jags fan. Not sure how I would be if I pulled over Myles Garret.. Just kidding I wouldn't cuff and beat him up but I probably would write him 15 or 20 tickets and impound his car. lol

maybe the cop was a Jags fan. Not sure how I would be if I pulled over Myles Garret.. Just kidding I wouldn't cuff and beat him up but I probably would write him 15 or 20 tickets and impound his car. lol
You could give him tickets for imagined offenses, just like PFF gave him credit for imagined QB issues he "created" and then won DPOY.
He would probably appreciate your creativity.

Oh, it’s quite possible that Hill was just moseying along below the speed limit and stopping for all pedestrians so they could cross. Then some racist cop just pulls him over for no reason at all. Hill then politely and respectfully did everything the officer asked of him. For no reason said racist cop pulls him from his car and assaults him with hundreds of witnesses that he seemed to have forgotten were all around him. Under those circumstances, the cop should be immediately fired and his bond revoked and paid to said angel.

My guess is that it didn’t happen this way. Hopefully the truth comes out and the aggrieved party is exonerated. We shall see.

Miami-Dade initiated a "review" of the incident, including looking at body cam footage. The review is ongoing. However, one officer has been placed on desk duty
So, it would appear that other than speeding, Hill did nothing to deserve the cuffs, the hit to the back of the head, etc. No "entitled" actions, etc, etc. Just a cop who was going overboard.
The Cell Phone. This is really the cops worst enemy. The **** they have gotten away with for ever.

Really doesn't matter if Hill was calling the police officer a mother ****** or anything else. Self-control is a must as a PO. I will wait and see what it was all about but it is not a good look for that officer. Just gives all officers a bad look.
Was telling ol girl something similar. As long as he isn’t putting his hands on the police officer or breaking a law no way should he or anyone be face down in cuffs.

Screams of power trips.