• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Very interesting with Aiyuk

To be fair, that whole SF offense is a product of their head coaches system... go find tge charts for systems that give their qb the most simple, wide open throws and sf was light years ahead of everyone else... so yeah maybe all those players are as great as tgey seem, but there is a chance they wont be as good in a normal system
He blocks very well and runs good routes. I would have traded him straight up for Head Case Pickens.

We are not being used he is still with SF. It's not like it's a bidding war SF doesn't have to approve any trade and they already offered him good money. Our trade offer is not going to make or force SF to pay more. SF basically holds all the cards
Oh yes we are being used or he would have already been on the way. All he had to do is turn down the San Fran offer.

I personally don't give a **** if he comes or not.

That team is going to be screwed within 2 years by free agents anyway. He will be one of the guys they release.

what are we sending that is a phone call away picks or has dan moore or darnell been included with picks

Oh yes we are being used or he would have already been on the way. All he had to do is turn down the San Fran offer.

I personally don't give a **** if he comes or not.

That team is going to be screwed within 2 years by free agents anyway. He will be one of the guys they release.

OR

They just make him play out his contract and then he is a free agent.

Bottom line is I hope we don’t. Give up to much (the farm), for this guy.

Also, there is some heavy media generated value added to the equation, If we do end up with him I’m hoping he can live up to expectations.

Salute the nation

He's on first!
iu

This is going nowhere..

Last edited:
Said this days ago. Will say it again. I am tired of this. Just go without gim please

What is Facebook? Is that like My Space? Should I upgrade?
My space was better before they butchered their layout. I had my Steelers animated gifs, my automatic music playing. It was the bomb digity. 😁

iu

This is going nowhere..

You should read Lloyd’s post(s), a singular one would be enough for you to see why…………….

Salute the nation

Aiyuk is a talented receiver, I don't think anyone would question that, I just don't think the cap issues and draft capital that would be lost in bringing him here is worth it.
For one, maybe two more wins, that's a big investment.

I agree. I like those high picks in the draft. Receivers are impossible to keep happy so dont give away high picks to get one that will probably go Diva sooner than later. Keep bullding the trenches. I just wish we didn't spend a month on this but dont hold the Steelers resopnsible for him being a dirtbag.